• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Arden's the Tempest unit, and Ayra's been given the +10 opportunity and is in a tempest banner with Eldigan and Lachesis.

Seliph and Julia are sitting this tempest out, and that's stunning.

what on earth

why would you not put Ayra in the sigurd banner?!
why is neither seliph or julia here?!

this is garbage!

e: The plan had better be to follow this up with a FE4 gen 2 tempest next month

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
what on earth

why would you not put Ayra in the sigurd banner?!
why is neither seliph or julia here?!

this is garbage!

Apparently many Japanese players are furious on social media such as Twitter so if IS really listens, let’s hope they don’t pull something like this again.

I mean, I’m thrilled that I got Ayra but I would be lying if I didn’t say that this was a scummy move on IS’ part.

R_N

Apparently many Japanese players are furious on social media such as Twitter so if IS really listens, let’s hope they don’t pull something like this again.

I mean, I’m thrilled that I got Ayra but I would be lying if I didn’t say that this was a scummy move on IS’ part.

Well that's good. World wide audience getting in a huf will probably get more of a notice.

But seriously it was already kind of bad when it was 1 previously released unit with 3 new units but having al 4 40% be brand new and one of them was released in a different banner....

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Eldigan being there is just salt in the wound, I personally don't mind since I haven't gotten him myself, but if you're desperately trying to get Ayra he's bound to break your pity rate at least once if you're unlucky.

Eldigan popped up for me after 40 Orbs, so that was nice. But I do expect him to break the rate over the next 17 days.

Ayra being here is just all kinds of suspicious to me. I'm wondering if she's a late-tier reward for Tempest as well, like the 99,999 reward, for those dedicated to get up there.

If that's the case then it's super scummy what IS pulled here, but then, IS pulling this to begin with is scummy in its own right, so w/e

R_N

Honestly on its own, releasing Ayra separate from the Sigurd banner is kind of "whatever". She's not noted to be a temporary unit and for pulling dedicated 40% units you're probably better off building the rate on the Sigurd banner since it's 3 different colors to try your hand at and only normal 5*s will break the rate.

But having her be in the 40%...is bad.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Either way, I have a team of Eldigan, Tailtiu, Deirdre, and nerfer/healer Arvis ready for this Tempest. As suspected, Sacred Coins are score rewards, so getting the Attack and Speed seals upgraded and Spur Attack forged is a priority.

R_N

By the way, there's an in-app option to send feedback, with an assortment of categories.
Couldn't hurt to send it that way, if anyone else was put off by either Ayra being in her own separate banner or the tempest not having any old units as 40% or what have you.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Wow. We were sooo wrong on what they'd do with Seliph and Ayra.

Ayra is not a GHB but a banner hero put right next to another freaking red unit.

Seliph doesn't even exist in the TT.

And why would Ayra be a 99,999 reward?

R_N

Wow. We were sooo wrong on what they'd do with Seliph and Ayra.

Ayra is not a GHB but a banner hero put right next to another freaking red unit.

Seliph doesn't even exist in the TT.

And why would Ayra be a 99,999 reward?

One of the thoughts before today's bombshell was that, since there's no new seals in the code and you can forge seals on your own now (only 4 seasl cant be forged at this point), a new unit could take their place.
I think people hoping for a 99,9999 Arya is a bit...off, and in the bargaining phase, however

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Ayra wasn't even that good but there goes the possibility of 4* Swift Sparrow fodder. The way they're approaching Tempest bonus units is terrible though. Last Tempest we had only 5* exclusive units for the 40% units but not only were half of the other units available before, they had plenty of banners throughout the months as well as Soren and Titania being 4* units. This one I'm just forced to use a 4* Arvis if I want a bonus unit and wait for Arden since everyone else is a 5* exclusive that either was released in the past week or is still only 5* exclusive. Unfortunately for me I'll probably have a tough time staying in Top 1000 this time around so I'll probably just try to stick in the Top 5k instead for 8k feathers. Maybe bonus unit Arvis and Arden can carry me enough to keep up that much.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I only mentioned Ayra as a 99,999 point reward because at this point, capping the reward list with just 3 orbs like the other 10xK point rewards is just anticlimactic given how easier it is to get there with multipliers. Either extend the prize list to beyond 99,999, or cap it off with a bigger payoff, either by seal or by character or by coins or w/e.

I went and submitted feedback, so maybe it'll turn some heads and something is made known in the next few days.

R_N

I only mentioned Ayra as a 99,999 point reward because at this point, capping the reward list with just 3 orbs like the other 10xK point rewards is just anticlimactic given how easier it is to get there with multipliers. Either extend the prize list to beyond 99,999, or cap it off with a bigger payoff, either by seal or by character or by coins or w/e.

I went and submitted feedback, so maybe it'll turn some heads and something is made known in the next few days.

I'm guessing the tempest is probably locked in. Something tells me they wont publically acknowledge the blowback, though, not unless it goes on big site coverage. But maybe they just avoid it in future tempests. Sort of the up shot of only doing these once a month

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I got a 4* Cain and Hinata so that's almost as good as an Ayra right???

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
To my understanding Ayra is actually in a different growth rate class than Brave Lyn/Ike and Sigurd and ends up with one more point than Brave Ike. Either way Ayra is just another unit that loses to QR Ike with Brave Lucina support. Can't kill a 45 Speed immovable wall without magic. I mean not like I need to worry about that when I've got Triangle Adept Hone Speed Sharena backing them up further. Sharena weeks in Arena are always a fun time.