• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i officially have all the bunnies now with my +atk -spd alfonse. i kinda want better natures on him and kagero (+HP -spd -_-) but i also love jugdral so i need to save what little orbs i have left for the thracia banner. natures are seriously the worst part of this game, it sucks to finally get the unit you were pulling for and then they're borderline unusable in some cases because they have the worst bane possible.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
i officially have all the bunnies now with my +atk -spd alfonse. i kinda want better natures on him and kagero (+HP -spd -_-) but i also love jugdral so i need to save what little orbs i have left for the thracia banner. natures are seriously the worst part of this game, it sucks to finally get the unit you were pulling for and then they're borderline unusable in some cases because they have the worst bane possible.

Tell that to my two Spring Sharenas. One has ATK- and the other has SPD-.

At least she's supposed to be sort of a magic tank.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Superbanes are especially bad as some magic users that rely on Res have that stat become terrible if a -Res superbane is earned for example.

Look at Leo. He has a superbane in three stats: HP, Attack, and Resistance (and a superboon in Def). You have to really pray and hope his bane is speed all above else. Boey suffers a similar problem in his three superbanes but at least he doesn't mind losing Res as it's terrible as it is.

R_N

well my luck hasn't left me totally: I got a 5* out of the spring banner!
except it was a repeat Rhajat. There's worse things to get dupes of, I suppose, but I think this is my...third? pity breaker on this banner

She's -res/+attack, the inverse of my first Rhajat but...I kind of like mine's ability to take the occasional res hit so I'll just fodder this off on someone. Maybe I'll throw it on Zephiel for a memey triple distant defense set next time I get the dew. Just a shame he can't retaliate but hey, +18 def/res on ranged attacks is fun.

Hmmm, actually, maybe I'll put it on my Xander. I've just had Armored Blow on him for a while now, but I like to use him as an enemy phase unit with the DD3 seal.

R_N

Well, the voting gauntlet will actually be pretty close. We're in the Same vs Same purgatory
Right now Kagero has the minor lead so its just a question of who still has flags

R_N

Hahhaha, new Reinhardt & Olwen variants, seemingly with swords. The banner will be Lief, Nana & those 2. Finn will be a tempest unit

e: Rein will be sword cav
Olwen will be...green mage cav?

R_N

Overall a great FEH channel broadcast. We got summoning pool changes, a potentially amazing mode, new GHB dailies, Saias, etc. Just overall great and we're getting one of the biggest fixes to the game too Now just give us the ability to turn off enemy phase music
Also here's a full trailer for the Thracia quartet.
tl;dr
Olwen gets a legendary gronnblade
Reinhardt's master sword always attacks twice, even if the unit initiates combat and regardless of your HP.
leif also gets a weird skill basically made for tempest trails: at the start of turn 1, restore 99 HP and accelerate special trigger by 1

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Stamina was actually a thing in Thracia, units could only be in as many turns as their HP. It's a neat little callback I think.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Stamina is useless on GHBs and BHBs, so it'll just pile up for you to do more SP grinding. Good luck dealing with Legion's stage. YOU'LL NEED IT.

TTs have been shortened to 10 days of 14 days (unless it only means for TT+ variants), and EVERY bonus unit is a 40% bonus unit, which means those (like me) who prioritized getting a 40% bonus unit from new banners have less reason to gamble orbs.

You can finally stop sighing at the sight of Raigh with so many demotions which makes merges friendlier (and most important pity breakers people didn't like to get at 5*). Also, those refinements we saw are SICK. Roy gets a super QR effect at > 50% HP.

Ha ha. Reinhardt and his unpopular sister get alts.

And now we have special deals to buy every month, in case conservative F2P players haven't spent money yet.

Not much to say about that new mode, but I wish to see the higher rewards.

Overall, this broadcast fixes a lot of stuff to make this game more enjoyable.

R_N

Transcribed the units dropping down:
Reds: Marth, Athena, Roy, Chrom Cain, Caeda, Tharja, Ogma, Seliph, Eirika, Corrin, Seth, Lilina
Blues: Lukas, Able, Mathilda, Peri (THANK GOD), Clair, Mae, Nowi, Effie, Roderick, Oscar, Catria, Cordelia, Reinhardt
Greens: Raven, Sheena, Camilla, Boey, Fae, Hawkeye, Titania, Merric (YES)< Soren
Colorless: Jeorge, Klein, Jakob, Maria, Lucius, Priscilla, Leon, Rebecca, Kagero, Lachesis, Sakura

Pretty good spread. I've...al of these by now, but I'm just glad I dont have to worry about some of this nonsense pity breaking

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
soleil, m!morgan, l'arachel, tailtiu, & sothe are the remaining 4/5* pool.

honestly a really good improvement for pulling, maybe some 5* exclusives could be thinned out (especially red pool) but most of the ones that remain are decent for some purpose.
feather amount for 5* promotion lowered when

edit: oh but the new event mode looks kinda awful imo