• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The new units have a Desperation theme except for Tiki who gets Fog Breath with a +1 cooldown effect.

Katarina keeps owl effect, but gets spd/res ploy in addition.
Neph gets spd/def stance + armorslaying effect

R_N

The new units have a Desperation theme except for Tiki who gets Fog Breath with a +1 cooldown effect.

Katarina keeps owl effect, but gets spd/res ploy in addition.
Neph gets spd/def stance + armorslaying effect
Important to note that Nephenee also keeps her slaying effect. Her weapon is kind of nuts.

R_N

Dont' forget about the training mode. It's fairly lengthy and pays out pretty nicely

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Titania gets a stronger Emerald Axe, effectively making her the best Emerald Axe user as a mounted unit (for now, anyway). And gets the first ever refine with a weapon having a Triangle Adept effect by adding a Res Tactics skill to it.

By the way, a simple session to try getting Summer Elise...gave me my first Male Grima (HP+ SPD-) in 9 orbs in at a starting pity rate. Er, well, I take him, but I'd rather have a Summer Elise just for Green Tome Valor.

Then again, I'll have to be lucky to score Dragon Valor from Tiki now...

(Getting Male Grima only completed my unintentional lineup of the four Fallen units, though.)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
d63bkff85u811.png

A mutated Dracozombie just can't compare to the real thing, even if the real thing's in an inner tube.

Titania set a standard for future PRFs too. No doubt Seth will be joining her with a gem sword with Def Tactic built in. I dunno if they'll double up with Tellius by giving Oscar a PRF, but there's also Sully who can go the PRF route and just have the weapon be called Shepherd's Lance or something.

R_N

Sully seems like a better candidate for a sapphire prf weapon. She's never been amazing and tactic+legendary sapphire would help breath some life int o her

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
New Tempest seals were datamined, and oo-de-lolly.

HP/Res 2
Speed Ploy
Flashing Blade

MMarth is the reward unit once again, so that puts him at +7 overall.

R_N

New Tempest seals were datamined, and oo-de-lolly.

HP/Res 2
Speed Ploy
Flashing Blade

MMarth is the reward unit once again, so that puts him at +7 overall.
masked marth should really just be an additional 4* reward every tempest.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I have the feeling they wanted to make more FE style maps where you figure out a puzzle, but that's harder to do in a gacha game where no unit is guaranteed for the most part.

Rakurai

They've really been churning out the speedy units lately.

The only thing I'm really interested in on the banner is the new Tiki though, since I already have a rather beastly Nowi and Myrrh built so a red dragon to balance them out for a dragon team would be good.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm conflicted on Titania getting a beefed up Emerald Axe since I've never liked gem weapons in the past. That being said, 16 mt fixes one of the biggest issues with gem weapons, their awful base strength. Titania never wants to engage red units anyway so I guess it's not actually bad in this case. Res Tactic also sounds like a boring refine for people using her on a cavalry team, but it opens up some really cool possibilities for Tactics squads. Conveniently for me, this is 100% the route I've been going for with Titania so this is actually a great fit for me. This probably solidifies my decision to give her Speed Tactic if I can pull Legendary Lyn so that I can run Spd/Def/Res Tactic on Titania and keep Attack Tactic on Ike. I'll still probably want some other Tactic skills for other units so that Titania can actually benefit from more of them, but freeing up slots for other C skills and seals is really nice. That means Oscar can keep his Heavy Blade seal instead of running Def/Res Tactic.

Nephenee's weapon is insane though wow, slaying with effectiveness against cavalry gives her so much leverage in the Arena meta. Her refine is probably the worst of the bunch, but the base weapon is so good it doesn't really matter. Also kinda funny that Katarina is basically better Arvis now, stealing the ploy role while also keeping the owl boosts. Maybe that signals a Valflame refine in the future? Kinda lame that they're just upgrades of their base weapons, but I still like them and will probably refine them all. Titania's already got her refine at least.

R_N

So the Event Recap option caught my eye in how its set up.
You go to the option, then you need to select from a list except...the only option is Tempest Trials.
Voting Gauntlets & Grand Conquests will probably never see dialog, & I don't see why you'd structure the option like this if you didn't have some immediate (in "we get like one big version update a month" time) plans. I'm thinking we'll see some new modes with dialog in them.

R_N

I got Summer Young Tiki on my free pull
-HP/+Attack!

I was kind of interested in Summer Linde for the novelty of horse dagger, but I think I'll probably shift focus to Summer Adult Tiki. Get that valor!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Camilla, Linde, and Tiki all in 100 orbs.

And Takumi an unspeakable amount later. Linde pitybroke me 3 times.

I guess I could give Kaze Linde's kit? He's got the stats to pull off Brazen Atk/Res and Desperation.

R_N

My 67 orb journey to adult tiki was stopped 33 orbs early by a...Myrrh????
-defense/+speed.....yeah....yeah that's about right. Well, SOMEONE isn't getting that distant counter, that's for sure, but it's nice to have her on hand for stuff.