• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
well i dropped like thirty bucks to finally get rhajat and i don't want to talk about how she's -atk....

though for the two banners that came up today, i got amelia for my free pull on the daily and m!grima for my free pull on fighter skills.

also xander/ryoma most likely being on the next banner is disappointing but whatever, guess i can save some orbs finally

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Score doesn't carry over between GC fights, so there's not really an incentive to stock on Lances for the final fight, particularly now that rank in the army gives Feathers.

I got 11th, 8th, and 13th in the three rounds from spending 8-9 Lances each fight on the penultimate round in order to lock down an area by TKO so the rest of the squad can carry momentum. I think I got a cool 17,400 Feathers overall.

R_N

Score doesn't carry over between GC fights, so there's not really an incentive to stock on Lances for the final fight, particularly now that rank in the army gives Feathers.

I got 11th, 8th, and 13th in the three rounds from spending 8-9 Lances each fight on the penultimate round in order to lock down an area by TKO so the rest of the squad can carry momentum. I think I got a cool 17,400 Feathers overall.
The incentive for saving for the last round is the only one that matters for area pay outs. It doesn't matter if you knock out a wide spread in rounds 19-21 if they're just taken back in the mean time or in the final round.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

It was Ryoma and Xander after all, but forget about that, freaking Elincia and Micaiah seasonals.

Also green and blue dagger units.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
All of them are amazing dancers that inflict more damage on specific movement types. Shame none of them are fliers or the first mounted dancers.

Why is Ryoma's Triangle Affinity incorrectly using Cancel Affiniy's icon.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
easy banner to skip imo

the actual daggers are neat in their effectiveness but they're not worth pulling for (and neither are any of the other skills)
thanks for the orbs IS

edit: also ngl kinda hate that we now have 15 dancers and with that
- 14 are 5* exclusive
- 10 are seasonal units

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
IS definitely overvalues dancers though I think that's also brought upon by the playerbase thinking so highly of them. It's nice to have a couple but once you have more than 3 they really don't feel that enticing or helpful. Aside from marginally different utility they mostly all fill the same niche so I can pass on more dancers.

That being said I really like the theme and unit types for this banner. Colored daggers are neat and having daggers effective against armor/cavalry/dragons are the sort of thing I felt daggers needed. I also wouldn't mind a free Micaiah/Elincia or Close Counter fodder but I'm not rolling beyond the free circle.

R_N

colored daggers, the thing no one asked for and nobody wanted when you can barely release actual daggers

R_N

1: 4* Marth
2: 3* Cordelia
3: 4* Gunter
4: 4* Fir
5: 4* Legault
6: 5* Minerva!
7: 4* Arthur

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
1st Free Pull: I got Sullied.
2nd: I got Gordin! But since the game has a sick sense of humor, it was a 4* Gordin.
3rd: Eldigan didn't show, but, holy crap, I got Karla instead out of three risky red orbs. She's ATK+ SPD-, but that speed bane may as well not exist because of her Even Spd Wave. And she's still fast anyway.
4th: I was aPalla'd.
5th: I Can't eda believe this 3* fodder
6th: Got some fine Eliwood for the campfire.
7th: I was Cherche'd and found.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I pulled Sonya this time, which is nice because it's a 5* exclusive and not 3* that were 5's for a banner.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
She's neutral, which is fine. With these free summons you can't really complain anyway, and worst case she has decent stuff for SI.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
1st Free Pull: I got Sullied.
2nd: I got Gordin! But since the game has a sick sense of humor, it was a 4* Gordin.
3rd: Eldigan didn't show, but, holy crap, I got Karla instead out of three risky red orbs. She's ATK+ SPD-, but that speed bane may as well not exist because of her Even Spd Wave. And she's still fast anyway.
4th: I was aPalla'd.
5th: I Can't eda believe this 3* fodder
6th: Got some fine Eliwood for the campfire.
7th: I was Cherche'd and found.
8th: Finding a husband with blue hair for Catria is something I'll never do.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
My free rolls still haven't given me anything of worth yet but with the datamine not turning up any new seals next Tempest, I went ahead and committed to Guard + QR3 Ike instead of QR3 + Close Def. That could free up the potential for the Close Def seal on Soren if I prefer him being able to bait Vengeful Fighter or Quick Riposte units easily, though Distant Def solidifying the ranged matchups is probably still better for now. Brave Lyn isn't a particularly common sight but it does help having an easy way to kill her when she does show up, since I don't have many other units who can safely bait her on enemy phase.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Unless people have 16+ heroes as 5*+10s, you officially enter the dangerous whale territory with only one full group (I say 16+ because of the four elemental seasons playing a massive role) if you decide to target arena stuff down.

That's why my personal mission is to eventually 5* every common hero once I hit 999,999 feathers

R_N

At least a free 4* Peri has her uses...as prime Threaten DEF 3 fodder.
odin has good SI (moonbow, blue tome, blartome if you feel especially peckish) but thats still 2k

I'm at the point where I just want to save for 20k for promotions. But I also dont want to throw away all these "good" 3 stars. what if i need them later!