• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Oh, and here's the calendar for viewers' pleasure.

cOMl2P0.png

Quite a lot more of events than before.

R_N

Day 9: 4* Priscilla

(and a 4* Bartre from the dance banner)
I do like the goofy dances everyone does, but I'll probably save orbs and see who comes up in the next banner

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
1st Free Pull: I got Sullied.
2nd: I got Gordin! But since the game has a sick sense of humor, it was a 4* Gordin.
3rd: Eldigan didn't show, but, holy crap, I got Karla instead out of three risky red orbs. She's ATK+ SPD-, but that speed bane may as well not exist because of her Even Spd Wave. And she's still fast anyway.
4th: I was aPalla'd.
5th: I Can't eda believe this 3* fodder
6th: Got some fine Eliwood for the campfire.
7th: I was Cherche'd and found.
8th: Finding a husband with blue hair for Catria is something I'll never do.
9th: Felicia flubbed me.

This month's lineup of events has pretty much everything the game has to offer. Except "Devs Say Thanks" maps. I do wish every month can be like this to quickly rack up on feathers and other prizes.

My first only session in the new banner had four blue orbs and one white orb. And I actually managed to get the King of Hoshido for the first time!

...The one from the future, because Ryoma still doesn't think I'm worthy of having any version of him so he tossed his no-goody son at me. This first Shiro is SPD+ DEF-, so he only reaches 32 DEF. However, given his base kit and weapon's effect, he reaches 42 DEF during enemy phase, so he's got that base covered anyway.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I took the reds and greens on my free circle and got nothing of use so I ditched the blue orbs, also got a Merric for my free roll on the Death Blow banner since there were no colorless. I think that's 0/14 rolls I've taken this month being useful factoring in the other free rolls and the extra two I took here, at least the remaining 6 banners are where most of the better ones are so there's still plenty to hope for. Would be very happy with any of Takumi, Elincia, Minerva, or Nephenee on free rolls. A Caeda merge at no cost would also be convenient, or any merge for that matter just for the sake of pulling something useful.

Also Libra was the only drop unfortunately, guess it was too much to hope for a Sumia drop alongside it. Spur Atk/Res is a nice thing to have in the 4* pool though, along with any green at all. Shame that his existence adds another undesirable pitybreaker to the amazing green pool but it was bound to happen eventually.

Theo-92

Been throwing orbs at the Heroes with Fighter Skills banner. Managed to get two M!Grima and two Hardin. Merged the Grimas into the one I have so he's now at +5 and SI'd the Hardins to Amelia and H!Jackob.

Kinda regret giving Amelia Bold Fighter but I need the barrack space and with Libra available at 4* I can give her Wo Gùn+ someday and along with Aether. H!Jakob on the other hand is literally a monster. I have bumped into a few in Arena and well I knew he was good but wow.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Oh, right. Libra finally beat the curse of no demoted greens since Boey a year ago. How insane the wait has been.

People agree that the most worthwhile dancer in the banner is Micaiah due to her insane ATK (for a dancer), being a red mage dancer, and the fact she can actually have greater advantage against two types of enemy movement instead of one like everyone else.

Next one on the list is Xander for a nice spread of stats across the board.

R_N

Oh, right. Libra finally beat the curse of no demoted greens since Boey a year ago. How insane the wait has been.

People agree that the most worthwhile dancer in the banner is Micaiah due to her insane ATK (for a dancer), being a red mage dancer, and the fact she can actually have greater advantage against two types of enemy movement instead of one like everyone else.

Next one on the list is Xander for a nice spread of stats across the board.
it's also nice he can actually use close counter

i've been sitting on a spare 5* takumi for a while because there's like...A Unit (spooky jakob) who can reliably use it. I mean there's what BOey but like...boey....

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Xander with a speed bane is officially the slowest character in the game. The only units that can go lower are Arden and VRoy with a Brave Weapon, and VRoy still needs his speed bane.

His stats are appropriately min-maxed.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
1st Free Pull: I got Sullied.
2nd: I got Gordin! But since the game has a sick sense of humor, it was a 4* Gordin.
3rd: Eldigan didn't show, but, holy crap, I got Karla instead out of three risky red orbs. She's ATK+ SPD-, but that speed bane may as well not exist because of her Even Spd Wave. And she's still fast anyway.
4th: I was aPalla'd.
5th: I Can't eda believe this 3* fodder
6th: Got some fine Eliwood for the campfire.
7th: I was Cherche'd and found.
8th: Finding a husband with blue hair for Catria is something I'll never do.
9th: Felicia flubbed me.
10th: A lonely blue orb with no colorless orbs around did give me a 5* Shanna. She's ATK+ RES-, which is great as she needs the ATK to use Desperation right. With a SPD refinement and giving her Darting Blow, she can put her base kit to good use... Except for that RES superbane making Iceberg a tad weak, so she'll have to replace that with either Moonbow or Luna.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I debated on rolling colorless for today's free roll since I wanted a shot at Close Counter to give to Nanna but didn't want Jaffar. The game made it easy for me and decided to not give me any colorless so I just took a blue which happened to be Roderick, so that's something useful at least. I was going to kill the 4* New Year Corrin to give Rally Def/Res and Spur Def/Res at once but he'll continue to live for now. Still another chance for a free Takumi towards the end though so we'll see if I get lucky there.

Also went ahead and merged up Saias and I don't regret it. I don't expect to use him a lot outside of Arena Assault during Fire season but he does give me another blue to use, something I've always been slightly lacking in. It also let me clean out a little bit of space which was the most important part. I was thinking about promoting an Oliver just for the Tellius collection but I've decided against it since I'm still missing several others to complete that anyway, and I'm hesitant about promoting awful GHB units just for the sake of completion after having promoted Clarisse, who is in contention for the worst of the GHB units.

R_N

Clarisse is cool, I use her in AA somtimes.

Today'sfree pull was a 4* Peri. A shame, I'd have liked to save 20k feathers and pull a Shanna.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
There were no greens today so no shot at Minerva this time, but I did get a free Marth which was a pleasant surprise. Now I've got my first +10 unit and he already had an optimal boon/bane so I don't even need to worry about that part. I'll probably give him priority for any fancy A or B skills I happen to pull now, Fury/Renewal is simple and effective so I'm not going out of my way to get anything but I think a Bond or Chill/Feint would be good on those respective slots. A Bond would have the neat bonus of pairing well with Guidance Caeda while a Chill or Feint would further help his role as an offensive support unit. Distant Counter would improve his Arena score but I don't really think he uses it that effectively so I'm not really aiming to give him that. Titania and Soren at least can make effective use of DC/CC respectively.

I guess that means I'm hoping for Bridal Tharja on the September legendary banner with Ike though, since that's some Atk/Spd Bond fodder and Speed Feint fodder right there.