• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
1st Free Pull: I got Sullied.
2nd: I got Gordin! But since the game has a sick sense of humor, it was a 4* Gordin.
3rd: Eldigan didn't show, but, holy crap, I got Karla instead out of three risky red orbs. She's ATK+ SPD-, but that speed bane may as well not exist because of her Even Spd Wave. And she's still fast anyway.
4th: I was aPalla'd.
5th: I Can't eda believe this 3* fodder
6th: Got some fine Eliwood for the campfire.
7th: I was Cherche'd and found.
8th: Finding a husband with blue hair for Catria is something I'll never do.
9th: Felicia flubbed me.
10th: A lonely blue orb with no colorless orbs around did give me a 5* Shanna. She's ATK+ RES-, which is great as she needs the ATK to use Desperation right. With a SPD refinement and giving her Darting Blow, she can put her base kit to good use... Except for that RES superbane making Iceberg a tad weak, so she'll have to replace that with either Moonbow or Luna.
11th: I Mae give up on this game.
12th: Catria, no Marth for you. We discussed this already.
13th: Effie this game.
14th: Lon'qu doesn't like the many women I got.
FINAL:
LON'QU, AT LEAST SHOW UP AS A 4* LIKE THE PREVIOUS ONE.

Well, overall, I liked the fodder and my two free 5*s with somewhat optimal IVs.

And I got a 3* Sheena from the latest banner.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I set myself up for failure when I said everyone should at least get a 5* during those 15 banners. Not a single free summon 5* for me.

Oh well. Just going to exploit the HM farming strat with Rival Domains now until the new banner comes out I guess.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Assuming you do Lunatic with a team made out of your units and win, you can get 40 Hero Merit per run.

Assuming you do that for ten minutes in auto battle, you get around 400 Hero Merit points, give or take.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Micaiah's a pain to fight in Auto and the bonus units are just so meh that I just can't really be bothered to reach for the higher tiers this time.

I'm also almost done with the Hero Dex, just about 100K feathers away from wrapping it up. The want for the Feathers from Tempest tiers is less now, knowing that those feathers needed will arrive just around the corner anyway.

R_N

Micaiah's a pain to fight in Auto and the bonus units are just so meh that I just can't really be bothered to reach for the higher tiers this time.

I'm also almost done with the Hero Dex, just about 100K feathers away from wrapping it up. The want for the Feathers from Tempest tiers is less now, knowing that those feathers needed will arrive just around the corner anyway.
I am getting really frustrated that the game refuses to give me the common units with good natures. I may not use them but it's the principle of the thing.
I have thrown away dozens of Oboros & Firs....

bobjr

Staff member
Also while seals haven't repeated yet, we're getting repeat characters, which might not be as appealing to as many people, as they don't have good fodder for the most part.

Plus people do like to take breaks every TT or so.

R_N

Somehow I forgot to answer the first question despite logging in so you’re not alone. ._.

Also CYL2 is coming on Tuesday. ...so who’s going to be the GHB coming up?
i cant wait to see what kind of armads hector brought this time

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I didn't do the third question, but eh, it's just one orb. If I missed all 7, well, that would be a downer.

I have about 160 orbs saved up, but I'll see if this next shiny banner will be worth it to dip. The last CYL was a disaster as I only got a bad Karel and bad Peri out of it. But since they're running out on Legendary Hero Banner choices, these new CYL heroes will surely start pouring into them. I mean, the first round of CYL heroes have done two laps.

R_N

I didn't do the third question, but eh, it's just one orb. If I missed all 7, well, that would be a downer.

I have about 160 orbs saved up, but I'll see if this next shiny banner will be worth it to dip. The last CYL was a disaster as I only got a bad Karel and bad Peri out of it. But since they're running out on Legendary Hero Banner choices, these new CYL heroes will surely start pouring into them. I mean, the first round of CYL heroes have done two laps.
Legendary Hector 2 will be them going full meme and his entire armor is armads

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Brave Roy never got his second run on Legendary but Sigurd got a second run for some reason, so it's hard to call some of these choices. I'm still not super interested in this CYL round unless they show off a fancy new skill I really want, though the real question will be whether we get a free pick here or not. I'm doubting that we get an inheritable 300 SP B skill but I'm still holding onto that hope until the end. Alternatively give us that Close Guard unit.

bobjr

Staff member
I'm hoping with a FEH Channel video that means we'll get a free one, because unless there's another big thing that's a weird thing to have a video for like this.

R_N

I'm hoping with a FEH Channel video that means we'll get a free one, because unless there's another big thing that's a weird thing to have a video for like this.
there was a video last time too
The CYL units are considered a big deal so they dedicate a video to them. The free unit was basically a footnote at the end.