• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Brave Hector is a very good unit, all because his BST is a big 190.

In comparison, though, Brave Veronica's BST is the lowest: 158.

I don't want to use my free summon yet. I only did one session but didn't get anything, though I'm not so sure if I should save my 170+ orbs for the Legendary Banner (which of course won't have these new Brave units in there yet).

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Managed to get pitybroken by male Morgan for a second time here which was immediately followed by a 4* one so that was annoying, thankfully only at 3.25% so I can't be too mad. I did manage Veronica shortly after though so I'm satisfied, took my free Celica as well. Didn't pull any merges for my other units sadly but I guess I can't complain given how quickly I got that Veronica. Not in a rush to kill off either of them but soon enough I'll have Death Blow 4 Caeda and Close Guard Oscar.

Think that's all I'm going for on this banner though, it would be nice to get another Death Blow 4 to hold onto for the future but there will most certainly be other opportunities for it. Maybe I'll try towards the end of the banner if I'm feeling lucky.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
75 orbs in and I got a +Spd -Res Celica and a neutral Veronica in the same circle.

30 orbs later +Atk -Spd Sonya pitybroke me, dammit.

40 orbs after that I got -Atk +Res Hector whydidsonyagetthoseivs.

Free summoned on green after that, the same color I free summoned last year before I started summoning for the others then.

Fun stuff. I'm gonna give Celica Firesweep Sword+ now so she can Quad Firesweep.

Last edited:

R_N

A smash bros update relevant to this game!
This week's smash music was, of all things, a remix of the "Gear up for..." theme in Heroes.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
A smash bros update relevant to this game!
This week's smash music was, of all things, a remix of the "Gear up for..." theme in Heroes.
It sounds there's no ***damn time to prepare and this game wants you to start playiOHCRAPTENSECONDSLEFTWHATDOID-?!?!?!

Hiroki Morishita only has two names under his belt and they're both FE games: New Mystery of the Emblem...and FE Heroes itself.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
so i went into cyl2 with ~140 orbs? first circle i got a +res -hp elincia, which is nice because my current was -spd. plus no pity break there.
at about 40 orbs i got +def -hp b!ephraim, and 40 later a +atk -def b!hector. not perfect ivs for either, but definitely usable. i went ahead and poured the rest of my orbs in, and am now sitting at a decent rate of 3.75%. i'd like to get 1 of each from pulling, but whoever i don't get will wind up being the free 5*.

now my amount of armors is bloated (besides red)- green has l!hector, b!ephraim, amelia, & sheena, and blue has my +10 effie, b!hector, w!robin, & v!eliwood. if i manage to snag another b!hector i might feed him to my h!jakob to create the brave+/BF build (and maybe if i get a poor iv b!celica he'll bet db4 as well....)
but i'm not sure if i want to commit to that or the guard/CC/vengeful build yet. so many tempting units to build in this game but not enough fodder.

it also feels wrong to fully build 5* exclusives/seasonals because of their lack of mergability- almost feels like a waste because they won't be stellar for arena scoring.

R_N

I build up these units because it's fun to have options for story content, quests and arena assault. Arena scoring just sounds like an ordeal so I don't bother unless the units just fall into my lap

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
There's no "wrong" way to play the game in a sense. Build up who you like, pull for who you like, whether it's for stats or if you just like the character.

Unless you're doing something insane like spending thousands and just trashing all the units you pull it's fine.

R_N

Stupendous. It took till a 3.75% pity rate (& harvesting paralogs and quests....) and a number of feather fodder I didn't bother noting, but I got Hector
-Speed/+Attack

This is like his best nature. I guess +Defense would actually be better, since that's his super boon, but whatever, attack!
I finished out the circle since I had exactly 20 but didn't get anything of note.

Then I used the free CYL2 summon on Ephraim to finish the set. Surprisingly painless! If the next banner is FE4 it'll be a hard pass so I can just save orbs back up with no issues.

e: The quiz wrapped up and everyone will be getting 10 orbs & 5000 feathers tomorrow since the majority got each question right. I assume the personal orbs will be handed out at the same time too

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'm currently fighting an amazing battle: the urge to save my 183 orbs from using them on anything till the next Legendary Banner.

Right now, the Hoshidan Summer Banner has top priority since those units will escape. The brave heroes stay forever, though, so they don't have that big an urge.

R_N

I'm currently fighting an amazing battle: the urge to save my 183 orbs from using them on anything till the next Legendary Banner.

Right now, the Hoshidan Summer Banner has top priority since those units will escape. The brave heroes stay forever, though, so they don't have that big an urge.
The next legendary banner should overlap with the Festival banner. At the very least, we should get the trailer for it while the festival is still around. Resist the urge, chris...!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Legendary banner will be gone three days before the Festival banner closes, so there's a little time afterward.

But, we get 17 orbs from the quizzes thing tomorrow, so that's a near full circle for you. Forging Bonds begins on Friday, with increased orb rewards per day according to the notification. And, significantly, Blessing Grounds begins on Sunday, so there's potentially a great amount of orb rewards to reap from those. Get all of those collected before the Legendary banner and decide what to do from there.

R_N

I bet the blessing grounds will be a miserable experience. I bet it's like squad assault or chain chalenge, but with specific stages. So picture the stages we have in the gardens now, but with even more inflated stats.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
AA has molded me to have 20 units of each Blessing, with about 14 of them in each pool with specific Breakers. Should be fun to see if they hold up here.

R_N

If you didn't read the notice board, a few changes to this round of Forging Bonds:
-stamina reduced to 10
-friendship multipliers & type of friendship now change every hour
-instead of 1 orb per day for 14 days, it is 2 orbs per day for 7 days (kind of a weird change but okay)

also dont' forget the 8 bonus accessories are the 4 base-level new ones and the 4 EX accessories from the last event.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Ah, I was hoping they'd be more creative with the unit selection for this new Healing Skill banner. Two Renewals and S Drink, itself a Turn 1 Renewal, here. Could have put in Elincia for her Ardent Sacrifice at least.

Still, I free summoned a -HP +Atk WT Olwen here, so that was nice.

Blessed Grounds is just two fights back to back, as opposed to the 5-round Squad Assault gauntlet we expected. Rewards are the same as a single Garden map though, which blows. Doubling the reward would have been much better, if only so it doesn't come across as them thinking they've run out of maps for Gardens and wanted some way to extend them.

Use Fjorm for the first map, and run a Guard Bow user with QR for the second map of you have one.

R_N

My luck dont stop. There was a single green on the free roll, and it was green olwen!

Too be she sucks. -Speed/+Defense. ouch