• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Dear god, the Grounds section sucks. They just give you the SAME rewards but you have to work harder for them. A bit too scummy on IS's part.

And this game loves giving me Vantage fodder through free summons. I haven't had a Hinata for a long while now.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
This would be a great banner for me to roll on if I wasn't committing to saving for Legendary Ike next month. Leif merges or another Swift Sparrow would've been nice but my free circle had 4 colorless and 1 blue, so I took the blue and lucked out with a Micaiah instead. Unfortunately this one was +Spd -Atk so I'm sticking with my current +Def -HP one but the extra point of Attack is very helpful.

I had to give someone else a Water blessing to complete the maps though because it's the only type I've given to less than 8 units, ended up giving one to Clarisse just so that she can serve a purpose during Water season Arena Assault. Kinda feel bad but given I'm never going to be foddering her for anything there's no harm in that. Debated on using this as an excuse to build Sheena but I don't want to commit my only DC fodder to her. If I ever pull another one though, then I might start building her up.

R_N

The grounds doing the same rewards is super lame and I hope they change, but it did let me take my new hector for a spin and pull lyon out so that's something

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Marth finally got his Legendary alt, and it's exactly what you'd expect.

Exalted Falchion gives him what looks like Sieglinde buffs, but only if its applied to himself.

Fire Emblem gives his attack the Regnal Astra buff, but then it also provides a Peshkatz like buff to all his allies after the hit. It works even if he dies in the combat he activated Fire Emblem in.

B skill is Binding Shield. In FE3 it automatically eliminated Earth Dragons. Here it's Breathbreaker AND Breathsweep. Full Dragon Emblem is now almost an automatic loss if Marth's on the enemy team.

He also brings in Infantry Flash, the Flashing Blade variant to Infantry Rush.

R_N

Colorspread for this month

Red: Legendary Marth, Sword Reinhardt, Lene
Blue: Fjorm, Brave Lucina, Nephenee
Green: Gunnthra, LA-Hector, Spring Alfonse
Colorless: Grima-F, Faye, Spring Kagero

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Red is sweet and may give me a chance to replace my awful ATK- Lene.

Blue is unimpressive except for Nephenee.

Green is fine with all those units with those skills.

Colorless is crappy but my SPD- Kagero could be replaced.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Marth looks mega broken and I kinda want him, but the other reds are awful so I'm not going to roll. I'm very happy to see he's so good though, kinda want to snag him in the future but the overabundance of reds and the fact that I have a +10 regular Marth is enough for me to wait for a better banner. Really hope Marth gets that Exalted Falchion in the future because that's really good for him too, even if he lacks Fire Emblem or Binding Shield. None of the other colors are really tempting either so I may just roll red and blue on my free circle then leave. Otherwise saving until September legendary banner is looking very doable for me.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Faye has been on a couple of legendary banners so far right? No wonder Colorless has gotten such a huge boost these past few months.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Red looks actually good for a change, which is... weird. Swordhardt's not bad, LMarth is ridiculous and Lene is at the very least Safeguard+. Blue is, Nephenee aside, kind of mediocre, Green is very weak aside from VHector, and Colorless is abysmal again other than possibly Firesweep Bow+ fodder. Red>>>>Green>Blue>Colorless simply because DC>Wrath>Firesweep Bow.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
The quality of each color tends to depend on what you want out of legendary banner, I personally feel like the value of skill fodder plays a huge factor [especially] for the red pool given how bloated it is, so being a good red on its own isn't super enticing unless they have good skill fodder too. I think this red pool is one of the worst we've had in that regard since Lene is inferior Olivia and Safeguard+ isn't particularly great, while Reinhardt has really bad fodder for a 5* unit and isn't overly meta-defining, even if he's a bit more unique than your average sword cavalry. This all changes if they're units you actually want but I feel like Marth is the only particularly fancy one. Granted calling him a fancy unit is a huge understatement.

I like the blue pool the most though because Fjorm merges are always good and Nephenee has Wrath, while the worst outcome still provides Aether fodder, but if you don't care about Fjorm merges then blue is also very mediocre. Overall I'm not super impressed with the selection though, Marth, Nephenee and Hector are great options but the rest are only interesting if you have a specific need for what they offer.

I am actually glad Lene and Reinhardt are here though because those two are the last 2018 reds I wanted to see on the September banner with Ike. Based on this current banner I'm expecting next month to throw Bridal Tharja and one of Karla or Elincia on there which would be incredibly good for me. If September gives us FE4 and another seasonal banner then I'm going to have a big stock of orbs for Ike (currently 288).

Theo-92

Bragging rights really. Yet to try it but I like the idea. The game does feel a bit of a cake walk these days.

R_N

I decided to go for 2 5*s if I got a 5* on my free pull

which was a .... Lene. So... off I go, I guess.

R_N

I got two Ares. Does Brazen ATK/DEF 3 stack with Alfonse's refinement?
All passive boosts stack
If you had Brazen refine, Brazen skill and close defense 3 seal while surrounded by 3 units with spur defense 3, for example, you would have +32 defense on enemy phase with 80% hp

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I ended up rolling everything on my free circle except the lone red because all 3 blues ended up being Catria and that annoyed me. I did pull another Soren though so he's +8 now but my Oscar remains at +4 despite having optimized his set already.

I really like these Abyssal difficulty maps though, they're insane but it's the kind of insane difficulty most of these maps have lacked. Sure the stats are even more inflated but they're making excellent use of the seal slot for these enemies, so it's not like they just inflated stats again and called it a day. Gold accessories is the right reward for these since you won't feel too bad about not being able to clear them, and being something cosmetic minimizes any "Pay to Win" aspect here.

I spent a good while on both of these maps figuring out how to beat them with my Greil Mercenaries team though. Every skill slot felt relevant and I even resorted to some skills I haven't used in awhile, so it was the kind of challenge I'm happy to see. Hopefully they give us maps for the legendary heroes that didn't get one initially though, it still feels odd having repeated the Robin map while Fjorm, Gunnthra, Ike and Ephraim never got one.

R_N

As I sit on the cusp of a 9.5% pity rate I realize: do we have any notable orbs coming by the time this banner ends because all I've got left are the daily orbs, the forge bond daily orbs, and 3 of the maxed out orbs in forge bonds. And 4 orbs waiting in the Book 2 9 & 10 chain challenge.

I may have made a big mistake trying to go for another 5*