• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
As I sit on the cusp of a 9.5% pity rate I realize: do we have any notable orbs coming by the time this banner ends because all I've got left are the daily orbs, the forge bond daily orbs, and 3 of the maxed out orbs in forge bonds. And 4 orbs waiting in the Book 2 9 & 10 chain challenge.

I may have made a big mistake trying to go for another 5*
There’s the Grand Conquest orbs, September monthly quest orbs, and the Order of Heroes quests which will have some orbs too.

Got my first Lene at 8.5% who’s +Attack, -Spd. I do want spring Kagero but I think I’ll just wait for her banner to rerun.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
It's not me, Heroes, it's you.

image0.png

You're the one that forced me into using Quadhardt.

Thanks for the goggles though.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Of course.

Good thing about Grima's map is that almost everything is a ranged unit. Have Reinhardt facetank the cleric, and go ham.

R_N

Of course.

Good thing about Grima's map is that almost everything is a ranged unit. Have Reinhardt facetank the cleric, and go ham.
what's your set up for this, i might try it out
i dont have a built bridelia or dancing michiah but I'm curious how well i can suss it out

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Dancer Micaiah is crucial for this setup, since you need two Dancers to keep everyone moving, but also need someone there to obliterate the axe armor turn 1 so you have free movement around the center. I suppose a Redblade Tharja can be a sub, but you'll have to be very careful with positioning from then on in that case, particularly when the two wyverns show up. The bowman can be anyone though, just as long as they have at least 37 speed, Brave Bow penalty included, so Leon and Gaius work.

I did not come up with this strat. Emboar bof did:

Just gave Reinhardt Drive Speed so Bridelia has the speed push needed to emulate Gaius's speed.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
My feather count is a little above 740k.

Once I reach the full amount, I'll do the most exciting thing to do in this game... Promote every obtainable 4* hero with worthy IVs to 5*. Though I won't go crazy depleting it all to zero. I'll just occasionally promote while being over 900k.

R_N

My feather count is a little above 740k.

Once I reach the full amount, I'll do the most exciting thing to do in this game... Promote every obtainable 4* hero with worthy IVs to 5*. Though I won't go crazy depleting it all to zero. I'll just occasionally promote while being over 900k.
i'm really hoping my snipes on red result in me getting a dang Fir with passable IVs...this is getting ludicrous now. I go ages without pulling her and then when i do it slike -speed/+defense or -attack/+hp

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
YEEES! I'm so happy right now! I have been hunting for Legendary Fell Robin for last three Legendary summoning events and I finally got her! She has -speed and +resistance, which I'm not sure how good it is, but I still got her and I'm relieved. Now I can start hunting and saving for something else.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Holy crap, I did it. I managed to clear F!Grima's Abyssal running that Quadhardt strategy, except I used BoLyn, Oliva, and NY!Azura for it.

Now I wonder if I can do a Quaddelia running Galeforce.

EDIT: IT WORKED. I ran that idea for Marth's Abyssal and it worked. I ran a flier team with NY!Azura, BB!Ninian, and H!Nowi. HEAR MY WINGS FLAP.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Grand Conquest rounds lasting four hours now is hurting more than helping, from the looks of it. It's very easy to snowball locations and render them invalid for the rest of the round.

R_N

Grand Conquest rounds lasting four hours now is hurting more than helping, from the looks of it. It's very easy to snowball locations and render them invalid for the rest of the round.
I imagine the game designers at intsys are just tearing their hair out over this mode
ganbatte, designers....!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
On the other hand, knocking out location and country left and right, over a long space of time, rendering them invalid from your power, as you hone and try to conquer the continent unintentionally as you play the game...

It's like Genealogy never left.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This change is actually beneficial for the Area Score. If all three teams somehow manage to balance the numbers of areas they have, it's quite possible to hit over 3,500 feathers per round. Well, that's what I think once all areas are counted as one point.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I’m so excited for Odin finally getting his tome from Fates but hopefully it will make him at least shine more decently.

With that said, after reading the descriptions four times, I still can’t figure out for the life of me how the combat manuals work. May somebody give a simple, clear explanation on it?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
With that said, after reading the descriptions four times, I still can’t figure out for the life of me how the combat manuals work. May somebody give a simple, clear explanation on it?

Think of Combat Manuals like how TMs in Pokemon used to be. They're consumables that you can use to teach units particular skills, that you can have on hand without giving up barracks space.

For example, say you have eighteen Firs taking up Barracks space, but you don't want to send them away because maybe you want to teach a bunch of future units Glacies, so you have eighteen slots in Barracks being wasted. With Combat Manuals, you can combine all of those Firs into a single slot in barracks with 18 uses, freeing up 17 slots in Barracks. You now have a dedicated Fir Combat Manual space in Barracks that you can continually add to as you summon more Firs in the future.

The big part of this is how Combat Manuals can still be enhanced to 5*. It sounds like that at the cost of never using that particular unit, you can cash in 20000 Feathers to promote a Combat Manual to 5*, get access to the 5* skills that come with it, and keep feeding it copies of the same unit at lower rarity, that still add to the total, since the 5* Manual is the base. For example, you can create a Subaki Combat Manual, promote it to 5*, and now as long as you keep giving it a steady supply of Subakis, you have a permanent resource to pull Quick Riposte 3 from. That is a significant boon for players, both veterans and starting.

At the same time, Combat Manuals can also merge into the corresponding unit and work the same as merging that unit anyway. If Combat Manuals can be collected via rewards, they can actually bring in Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna Combat Manuals and we finally start "merging" them that way, via the Combat Manuals.

Combat Manuals has a lot of potential.

Last edited:

R_N

I didn't even think of the possibility of combat manuals being rewards....that would be pretty amazing.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
GHBs with Combat Manuals as rewards would be a very enticing prospect.

A 5* Combat Manual as a reward for completing their Abyssal difficulty sounds a lot better than a golden accessory.