• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I'll get so many Barte's pulling for Lewyn but it'll be worth it.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Lewyn is golden all because the current pool of green tomes is atrocious besides Nino giving everyone her tome to make them shine. At first I thought his weapon's effect was a worse Desperation...till I saw the symbol backwards. Holy crap.

But I'm not bothering with this banner. It's a big skip for me. Quan only exists right now to once again shake up Arena score tiers for his rally skill and Sylvia is less impressive than her daughter (because Lene has Sword Valor and is a tanky physical wall).

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Sylvia is less impressive than her daughter (because Lene has Sword Valor and is a tanky physical wall).
And you don't think she will be a magic wall? Granted there's only like a couple of units that can take advantage of her sword (Selena for one) but still. :p

I find it funny though how Genealogy hasn't been hit with the alt curse yet unlike some other games. Like I know some want an Earth Sword Lachesis for some weird reason but even she doesn't feel like a popular character to get an alt imo.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Lene is a dancer packing Sword Valor.

That alone makes her a valuable asset in SP-training sword units without having to bring in two units with a skill each.
I suppose but with that said, I do think the lack of an SP training skill at least helps her have a better chance of being demoted so hopefully we get that new sword in the pool (even if it's kind of niche). Quan's skills aren't exactly impressive either but he has five skills altogether, one with a new Rally+ so this makes it harder to predict. At least Ares had that red flag of having a double seal skill with one of the stats that drops being resistance, something useless on himself + the sword valor thing on Lene.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Quan's the likely choice to drop, bringing Drive Atk down with him. Steady Posture and the Rally+ would be 5* locked.

If Ethyln is a staff, I'm gonna guess she offers up Wrathful Staff for fodder.

R_N

An idle thought, but they've really been doing FE4 some good justice eh? There are 19 characters after Elewen comes out, and not a single one is an alternate!

Contrast with FE5, which has 8 characters, had to wait significantly longer to get more than FE4 did, and 2 of which are alternates.
FE6 has 14 distinct characters + 3 alternates. The alternates are the only new additions FE6 has gotten since Klein....even awakening & fates got new non-alternate characters eventually (still waiting on normal Inigo & Charlotte, though, much less Noire).

FE13 has ~20 alternates. FE14 has ~22 alternates. The numbers are a little iffy, and higher, depending on how lenient you are on the Robins, Corrins, Kana,s Morgans and the Grimas. But still, so many alternates....

Shout out to the weird way they count the archanea crew, while I'm here. Wrys is the only FE1-distinct character, because he is the only one currently in the game who was in FE1 but not FE3 (he was brought back in FE12). Luke & Roderick are labeled as New Mystery characters despite being in FE3 theirself (& unlikely to get alts labeled as such). New Shadow Dragon is ignored completely since, I guess, no one notable in that game did not show up in the following game. If Lorenz ever gets into the game, I bet he's still Mystery or New Mystery despite not being playable.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I have my doubts about Quan dropping but oh my god please drop him he'd be such a good 4* pull with 4* Drive Atk. Silvia's skills are horrible but I said the same thing about Lene and she didn't drop, and yet I don't see them letting Rally Spd/Def+ drop so quickly. I want to be wrong but I'm not going to be touching this banner either way. Can't wait to see the next calendar in a few days because unless the second banner this month is a Tellius banner I've got an easy month of saving for the next legendary banner.

R_N

oh god the next chain challenge is going to be a nightmare. 4 maps with dancers in them. AND it will capstone with a dancer+loki combo

death to dancers, i say

R_N

Celica just became one of the best red mages in the game.

She gets a constant +5 Att/Spd without needing full HP and can double up with Brazen Att/Spd
wait what
her tome just straight up gives her +Attack & Speed? Constantly?? That's insane.

As for Odin & Cherche:
Odin's Grimoire is a 14 might Blarblade, without the special trigger penalty. His special refine is Attack/Speed 3 Link. You know, if an assist is used on or by this unit, it gives attack & speed + 6 to Odin and the other unit.
Cherche's Axe is an 11 might Brave Axe! Whicih, first of all, hilarious. Her special refine is Panic Ploy (...sure?).

For Cherche, there's no reason not to use the other refine options, honestly.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
8d8kvmaqmik11.jpg

Yeah, a constant powerboost. That's fantastic for her. You can easily double that up with Life and Death, and then get the Brazen effect going after that.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Cherche's weapon laughs at everyone who bothered to give her a Brave Axe+ with her BETTER version, and her large HP does give her the means to run Panic Ploy (the refine gives her an extra +3).

Celica gets stronger the more she attacks. Give her Brazen ATK/DEF 3 (the only worthy Brazen available to her till we can stack the one that has ATK/SPD instead) and she'll nuke stuff left and right by having a possible extra 19 points in attack during combat without supports. I presume this makes her almost completely safe to use in any IVs she gets.

Odin's stuff...er... Let's be honest. He's not even close to being as good as Tailtiu with his new stuff.

R_N

He's still pretty underwhelming honestly. If his refine also give him special trigger-1 on top of not having the penalty in the first place, or a wo dao effect, in addition to the Link effect that'd be better. What i'm saying is what if he was blarblade fir

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
If Odin's tome could have been inheritable, he would be more popular and piss off so many who had already foddered off his Blade tome. Ha ha.

His only saving grace is his unusually high HP stat, which could have at least a Panic Ploy effect besides the link stuff.