• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

The seals, if people want to plan things out
Threaten Defense
Drive Speed
Fire Dance (the attack boosting dance skill)

pretty solid skills

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm not sure if I should go all in to invest in Celica's refine now or wait for my Divine Dew to slowly build up to that point, shame Brazen Atk/Spd isn't more accessible but I'm never going to 5* a Linus for that. Still, very happy with Combat Manuals and brought down my barracks to 179, almost 100 units less than I had before. That's not even including the extra copies of GHB units so I can bring that down further, but I think 179/300 is enough space to keep me satisfied for awhile.

Also Rally Spd/Def+ is 400 SP so there goes any chance of Quan dropping, there is no way they let that drop easily. On the bright side it would take 4 Quans for that extra boost in points to actually increase my Arena score so I don't feel any pressure to roll for him. Special Spiral Ike would be cool though it's not cool enough that I want to roll for it so I'll just take a free blue and leave.

R_N

Ugh the final map of the squad assault is garbage
It's the 6 turn defense map with the invincible Ike.

and, remember, if anyone dies its an instant game over

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Today is the final day of the Festival in Hoshido banner. I actually managed to get Dancer Ryoma, who sadly was DEF+ SPD-. But since his weapon is made to fight armored units, it doesn't affect him much. Plus the fact he has Chill Def 3 makes things better anyway.

I got a free Cherche out of the Fury Banner...who turned out to be ATK+ RES-. If this isn't a sign I should totally replace the one with the reversed IVs in the 5* team, I don't know what else it is.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
kinda disappointed in this TT but i'm always negative rip

banner is an easy skip, lewyn looks interesting but his statline isn't broken enough to make me care. just gotta pull a b!celica and then i can start saving up again

also i'm hella mad that i missed the golden seashell pin abyssal is dumb

Zora

perpetually tired
I'm fine with mediocre seals on this TT because Ethlyn seems really interesting. Oh sure, she's a TT unit and she ain't a Veronica, but dear Naga, is a free 5* healer nice (because healers *really* want their 5* assist). And physic+ at least differentiates her from Veronica by having ranged healing.

Theo-92

Didn't have time to attempt the abysmal maps, however they will come back round again so it's not that bad. Threw abouy 70/80ish orbs at the Fury banner and got 2 Myrrh so she is now +3. It did hit my orbs quite a bit which I plan to use on CYL2 banner on the last the day it's available. Manuals are an absolute godsend what with the limited barrack space you have to work with, just wish it was implemented earlier.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Got all three in 200 orbs. They all have HP banes.

Lucky me though, Levin and Sylvia are +Atk, so Levin is a nuke and Sylvia can take some Dragons comfortably. Quan didn't get that level of fortune, but the Speed boon is alright I suppose. I did get a second Quan with +Def in the same circle as Levin, but he ended up with an Attack bane too, so I guess I'll keep him around for passing on that Rally.

We should get the new calendar tonight? Tempest should be right around the corner, so the respective Tempest banner should be up soon too.

R_N

if the next chapter is the last one, I wonder if we'll bypass a special banner this month and just have a normal one to finish up book 2 and then 3.0 lands in October

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
if the next chapter is the last one, I wonder if we'll bypass a special banner this month and just have a normal one to finish up book 2 and then 3.0 lands in October

I'm slightly worried about this being the case because that's a chance of a Tellius banner right before legendary and I want my Ikes. We also technically didn't get a seasonal banner last September though unless you count Performing Arts starting in the last days of September, but that doesn't necessarily signal one way or the other what the next banner is. The only games to not get new regular units this year are Mystery of the Emblem, Shadows of Valentia, Binding Blade and Path of Radiance though so if we get a regular banner next I'd bet on one of those games being the focus.

R_N

I'm slightly worried about this being the case because that's a chance of a Tellius banner right before legendary and I want my Ikes. We also technically didn't get a seasonal banner last September though unless you count Performing Arts starting in the last days of September, but that doesn't necessarily signal one way or the other what the next banner is. The only games to not get new regular units this year are Mystery of the Emblem, Shadows of Valentia, Binding Blade and Path of Radiance though so if we get a regular banner next I'd bet on one of those games being the focus.
We are in need of a BB banner something fierece. Mostly because it hasn't gotten one, at all. Klein has been the only new permanent unit and the only other BB units have been 2 roys (one out of obligation) and a Lilina. And both those alternates shared with other games.

Mystery at least got that beefy New Myster Banner, even if only 2 of the characters originated in FE3.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I got Silvia after 20 orbs with a boon/bane of +Att, -HP. Accidentally thought she had Mirror Strike when it’s a stance skill so that’s even better when tanking magic. Although training her up was a pain considering how stupidly frail she is.

Afterwards, I took another crack at the CYL2 banner and got Brave Hector! ...with the worst IVs being +Spd, -Def. Still I got him and proceeded to use my free summon on Brave Celica and now I have every CYL-related hero to date.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Well I was half right. Eldigan’s got two banners running virtually for the same time.

Relay Defense is running into the same problem Blessed Grounds did, with obnoxious difficult and the reward not being enough to be worth it.

R_N

Well I was half right. Eldigan’s got two banners running virtually for the same time.

Relay Defense is running into the same problem Blessed Grounds did, with obnoxious difficult and the reward not being enough to be worth it.

• Map 1: Orb x1
    Map 2: Universal Shard x500
    Map 3: Feather x500
    Map 4: Divine Dew x10
    Map 5: Universal Shard x500
    Map 6: Divine Dew x10
    Map 7: Orb x1
    Map 8: Feather x500
hahaha wtf man
this is aggressively not worth it. I'm seeing the reactions to the ridiculous stats that start showing up on map 4, much less after that.
what were you thinking intsys, this is not what people had in mind with difficult content.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It's Rival Domains but worse, because the difficulty is higher to get the same rewards instead of the next week...and this thing lasts two weeks. Also, that last message telling you that you can't farm Hero Merit here is only cynical.

By the way, in the TT banner, I did manage to get a free Eldigan out of it. He's HP+ RES-, which is still nice. I wished it had been Sigurd, though.

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
hahaha wtf man
this is aggressively not worth it. I'm seeing the reactions to the ridiculous stats that start showing up on map 4, much less after that.
what were you thinking intsys, this is not what people had in mind with difficult content.
I agree wholeheartedly but I do wish some didn’t think this would mean RD wouldn’t give out HM anymore + costing stamina again too. IS can make some dumb decisions but they wouldn’t backpedal on something like this either.

Good/decent idea with awful execution is Relay Defense in a nutshell.

R_N

Well at least they're generally pretty good about feedback, so Relay Defense Round 2 will probably be okay.

of course ideally they lower the absurd stats down rather than just increase the rewards. having 500 feathers left behind the final map is laughable. having like 2000 feathers or a gold accessory behind the same content is missing the forest for the trees.