• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Oh, wait. Ophelia is pretty good. She gets a very exclusive cooldown for EVERY magic ally and HERSELF.

Ready the magic specials at command.
The cooldown for her allies is only on Turn 1. Very cool and not to be ignored but not as absurd as "oh yeah every turn she ticks the counter down 1"

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
People are hyping/griping up that +20 Def on that dagger, but it's clear that's to help Flora fight Dragons and their adaptive damage. Hit with +20 Atk or Speed all you want, but if she has 12 Def going into it she's not coming back out. Rounding out the defenses like this helps her take on those threats much easier, and she gets a second hit guaranteed on those Dragons to make sure it sticks. Just making it "What's up DC" in general is just covering the bases.

Rally Up Attack+ and Atk/Res Solo are the big elephants in the room. They're very egregious superiors to Tactics and Hones with the only saving grace being that no way in hell they'll be in 4*. But I guess Panic Ploy can be a lot more focused on those particular units.

R_N

People are hyping/griping up that +20 Def on that dagger, but it's clear that's to help Flora fight Dragons and their adaptive damage. Hit with +20 Atk or Speed all you want, but if she has 12 Def going into it she's not coming back out. Rounding out the defenses like this helps her take on those threats much easier, and she gets a second hit guaranteed on those Dragons to make sure it sticks. Just making it "What's up DC" in general is just covering the bases.

Rally Up Attack+ and Atk/Res Solo are the big elephants in the room. They're very egregious superiors to Tactics and Hones with the only saving grace being that no way in hell they'll be in 4*. But I guess Panic Ploy can be a lot more focused on those particular units.
I think Solo isn't that big an elephant, though? It's an in-combat buff specific to a unit provided they are not surrounded by other units. They need a stat boost that high to offest the fact you're giving up all other boost potential from surrounding units

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
The +20 Defense is also nice for physical DC units in general since one of the biggest flaws of ranged units is being too frail to take a physical hit on counter. Flora is pretty much just "hey let's make a ranged unit that's actually good at fighting DC units" since guaranteed double on them too is very Arena-centric.

I don't think Rally Up Atk+ really powercreeps Tactic skills either though. It's clearly intended to be a Tactic buff in the form of an Assist but not being a passive boost is a pretty notable trade-off. It's still something I'd consider if only for the fact that it's probably 400 SP but personally I'd rather run a Dual Rally+ if given the choice. Either way I'm still rolling a free blue on this banner and calling it a day.

R_N

Don't forget the mysterious month long banner will overlap with this one, so probably a good idea to save orbs until then at least.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Today is the last day of the second Brave Heroes banner.

At 4.25%, I scored Brave Celica (RES+ HP-), which puts an end to any interest on the banner for me. I wanted to get her or Brave Ronica through summoning, so I'm satisfied. I'll claim my free Brave Ronica once the banner ends.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The one after that, the one lasting for a month, runs at the same time as those Book II missions, so Book II is about to close up. With that in regard, gonna guess that banner is the Muspell OCs, sans Sutyr and Loki. So Helbindi, Laegjern, and Laevatainn.

Hey heeeeyy, look at that.

pk2cp4rjv4m11.png

Laegjern and Helbindi have also brought in a crazy skill that serves as a free ticket into 170 BST level arena, circumventing the need to balance scoring entirely in favor of a golden ticket. It's only restricted to red fliers and green infantry at the moment though.

If you have a Dancer Elincia or Axura, they'll certainly enjoy that A skill from Helbindi

Zora

perpetually tired
I honestly think they handled Garon as well they could. He's, well, an extremely poor villain in his home game but there's a good chance I'll actually integrate him into a team later since he fills a niche I haven't really touched. Plus, Ippei always does great artwork.

R_N

Garon is
apparently a dragon.

the BST ticket skills are pretty interesting, honestly. It'll be cool to have a high scoring unit on hand.

DEFINITELY saving for my boy Helbindi.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Garon is
apparently a dragon.

the BST ticket skills are pretty interesting, honestly. It'll be cool to have a high scoring unit on hand.

DEFINITELY saving for my boy Helbindi.
Imo if they made the arena skill a seal that works for every type, it would have been infinitely better. I appreciate IS helping out the scoring stuff and all but not a lot of people are happy with these skills despite being really specific to some units so far

What's an OC banner.

Original characters

R_N

All 3 have their legendary weapons, of course.

Laevataen's skills are: Fury, ATtack/Defense Link, Odd Speed Wave
Laegjarn's skills are: Red Flying arena skill (which is a 3 tier skill, incidentally), Chill Attack and Close DD3. She also gets Bonfire.
Helbindi's skills are: Green Infantry arena skill, Wrath, Infantry Pulse.. He also has Vengeance

Needless to say don't expect there to be a drop next banner, haha

R_N

this story chapter was pretty good, all things considered.
Still a little sloppy and the denounment probably needed more like...everything....but everything leading to the Surtr confrontation was great. It's a shame they didn't splurge for an ending cg

laegjarn and helbindi deserved better

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I wonder if Garon is going to be Grand Hero battle or just in a summon banner, because I really want him to my dragon emblem team if he truly is dragon. Plus I really hope that he is not green one

R_N

I wonder if Garon is going to be Grand Hero battle or just in a summon banner, because I really want him to my dragon emblem team if he truly is dragon. Plus I really hope that he is not green one
we know he's a GHB, it's mentioned on the notice board.