• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
we know he's a GHB, it's mentioned on the notice board.

Cool, now I can save my orbs for other upcoming banners! I had a idea that he would be since he wasn't on the new banner but it never hurts to be 100% sure

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
+Def -Spd Flora is fun anti-meta stuff. Imagine the unit in the game with reliable 40+ defenses being the maid.

It makes her a conveniently natural partner for Corrin's refine.

R_N

I accidentally mashed my way into a second summon on the banner and decided yolo let's do a full circle it's only 15 orbs and got...a silas!
+def/-hp. Not bad. I wish I'd gotten the one not demoting but I won't argue with a 5* for so few orbs.

I'll S Rank him with Corrin-M for kicks

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I accidentally mashed my way into a second summon on the banner and decided yolo let's do a full circle it's only 15 orbs and got...a silas!
+def/-hp. Not bad. I wish I'd gotten the one not demoting but I won't argue with a 5* for so few orbs.

I'll S Rank him with Corrin-M for kicks
M!Corrin ain't gay for his childhood friend whom he completely forgot about for some reason.

R_N

M!Corrin ain't gay for his childhood friend whom he completely forgot about for some reason.
silas: "i liked you so much i joined the army in hopes of being worthy and also able to see you and will defect at a moment's notice also I remember every single thing about our like what 3 months"

corrin: "literally who"

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
This Tempest favors having a Quan. Sigurd may have 35/37 speed, but QR somewhere helps Quan get Draconic Aura in and smack him down. If your Quan is +Spd, then Steady Posture gets his double in anyway in Luna 5.

R_N

I've been doing pretty good with Sigurd/Deirdre/Ethyln/Bride Ninian
I mean, not auto-battle good but I never did that anyway. But pretty consistent! Ethyln is a really good healer, incidentally. The only way she could be better is if she came with Pain or Gravity instead.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
i honestly just run the first two bonus runs with my maxed effie + healer to get the free points, and then auto i think hard 4? it's impossible to fail or really even lose speed on, so it just takes time & stamina pots.

probably gonna sac this 5* ethlyn to my veronica for psychic+ (was considering building a merge project nanna but too many other things to build in this game that are more useful imo) after the tt ends, as she's my current bonus unit. was using a level 1 jamke until i got her lmao.

heard that this dating sim portion is pretty good and true to the characters, looking forward to sitting down and going through them all.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
My free summon from the PA banner in a lonely colorless orb actually gave me my first PA!Olivia, who turned out to be SPD+, HP-.

Considering the fact I burned 250 orbs before and only got a semi bad PA!Shigure, I find this amazing and insulting.

Anyway, PA!Olivia completes my roster for the PA banner.

R_N

I'm still missing Inigo (& only got a 3* Barst on my free pull) but I will stay firm so I can spend my orbs on the Muspell people this week

I bet we get a Feh Channel for this, maybe they'll announce one tonight for tomorrow.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I bet we get a Feh Channel for this, maybe they'll announce one tonight for tomorrow.

Do I hear an excuse to give us more orbs? Yes give us more orbs thank you.

I really do hope they give us something fancy to go along with this banner though, a month long banner with that is too fancy to just drop on us with no fanfare. I'm still upset about the duel skills but the more orbs I get to try and snipe Ikes the better, if I'm miraculously lucky enough I could even start rolling for that duel skill for Soren as well.

R_N

And here's everyone's favorite generals. No paralogue to go with.
Honestly bit surprised they didnt have a Feh channel for them, you know? It's kind of a big deal.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Those new skills are the new Arena meta. Got a Nino/Axura/Caeda that just gets you a low score? This fixes that.