• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
It's the new unique banner that...doesn't give you 12 / 20 orbs to go with! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Dear god, what are those weird A skills?
Tbf we do have those Book II quests coming the day after this banner is released so that may/may not make up for the loss of the usual orbs.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I can't decide which is the better timeline

The one where Ippei knowingly and intentionally put in the Garon smile, knowing full well how much meme power it has.

Or the one where Ippei drew in the Garon smile at the behest of IntSys, which knew full well how much meme power it has.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I got Helbindi in only nine orbs! Granted he’s +Def, -Att which stings a little but his weapon can easily patch it up. And afterwards, I pulled another five star Ares (+Def, -Spd) and Laegjarn alongside. Her IVs are opposite of Ares so I’ll probably fodder Ares off to her to patch her Def bane up.

Also as expected, Sylvia got demoted making her our first dancer to be in the four star movepool since launch. She also comes with Deluge Dance which isn’t exactly that enticing.

Last edited:

R_N

I went into this with 191 orbs and came out with....nothing.
I got no 5*s. I'm at a 5% pity rate (& maybe on the cusp of 5.25).

I have 13 orbs now (just did the daily forging bonds) and the only other orbs on the horizon are the rest of the daily orbs, daily forging bonds, and maxing out the last 3 in FB.

Folks I am 100% salty

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
My free roll was a 3* Arthur unfortunately, no other greens on my circle so I guess that's all for now. Ike merges were always more important so unless legendary banner is insanely kind to me and gives me all the Ikes I need, I won't be back until after that banner ends. Helbindi actually has a chance of appearing again before January if we assume that's the next time Ike shows up so if I don't get him before this month long banner ends I'll just be waiting for that.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I went into this with 191 orbs and came out with....nothing.
I got no 5*s. I'm at a 5% pity rate (& maybe on the cusp of 5.25).

I have 13 orbs now (just did the daily forging bonds) and the only other orbs on the horizon are the rest of the daily orbs, daily forging bonds, and maxing out the last 3 in FB.

Folks I am 100% salty
Time for my usual remedy: the promising 4* promotion.

R_N

Time for my usual remedy: the promising 4* promotion.
I would but I'm having 80k in my stock for the 4 remaining og 3-4* units who refuse to give me good natures.
6300 more feathers until ippei emblem achieves its true form, in the meantime.

Of the ~40 units I got I only got 1 fir & she was - speed. Just...why, game. And no Draugs. At least I got 3 selenas & 2 Hinatas.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Oh, hey, it's been a little over a year since the first TT Mini. It's time for me to reach the max feather count since I stopped collecting Hero Merit feathers since then!

I would but I'm having 80k in my stock for the 4 remaining og 3-4* units who refuse to give me good natures.
6300 more feathers until ippei emblem achieves its true form, in the meantime.

Of the ~40 units I got I only got 1 fir & she was - speed. Just...why, game. And no Draugs. At least I got 3 selenas & 2 Hinatas.
Geez, have you promoted every GHB hero?

R_N

Oh, hey, it's been a little over a year since the first TT Mini. It's time for me to reach the max feather count since I stopped collecting Hero Merit feathers since then!

Geez, have you promoted every GHB hero?
My priority right now is this:
-3 to 4* hero from the game's launch
-GHB heroes
-The demoted 3-4* heroes

I still need to promote Fir, Draug, Matthew, & Florina. After I reached 80k recently I've just been having that be my baseline so as soon as I get a good nature I can cross them off (and not pull a selena and promote 2 of them on accident).
I promoted a bunch of GHBs a while ago, then changed priorities so now I only promote one when I'm above 80k. Like I promoted Navarre a few days ago. Right now I still need to promote Jamke, Legion, Linus, Saias, Kana-M & now Garon.

Once that's done I'll be able to blitz through the surprising majority of the demotes. Turns out I have ideal natures of 17 units, 23 I pulled as 5* when they were still in the pool. Only 7 characters (Kaze, Catria, Cordelia, Mae, Rebecca, Abel, Marth) I just got no good nature on.

I'll also need to promote my Tailtiu at some point. She's the perfect nature and I pulled the worst nature Tailtiu as a pity breaker during the CYl banner. And that jsut sticks in my craw, you know?!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I just want one more Sophia like my OCD is killing me seeing her at only +9 lol. Hopefully Takumi is on the legendary banner so I can hopefully give her Close Counter in the meantime.

After she’s done, I may find another unit to +10 or just make some fun budget-ish builds from the 3 - 4* pool like I did with Florina recently. Libra and Sheena look tempting with how bulky they are but I lack the former sadly.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
gFdBcwH.jpg

(Before I went nuts picking feathers.)

7gznyux.jpg

(Really, she says this to me now.)

EKQgkk2.jpg

qKbRdcx.jpg

At last, I've hit the max feather limit from chatting with heroes I haven't chatted with for over a year! It's time for new horizons!

By that, I mean promoting worthy 4* heroes one at a time while staying over 970k or so. This game shall never try to crush my hopes ever again with this foolish amount of orb-getting opportunities.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I pulled 3 Laejgarn and 1 Olwen. I got 1 green orb the entire time when that's what I was looking for the most.

R_N

5.25%!
I just know my next round will be all colorless & blues and I'll get pity broken and it wont even be someone I dont have

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
5.25%!
I just know my next round will be all colorless & blues and I'll get pity broken and it wont even be someone I dont have
Is this the highest pity rate you have gotten? The highest I've gotten was 5.50% on the Halloween banner last year. Granted I got Nowitch out of it but it was still miserable seeing all of those orbs wasted.

R_N

Is this the highest pity rate you have gotten? The highest I've gotten was 5.50% on the Halloween banner last year. Granted I got Nowitch out of it but it was still miserable seeing all of those orbs wasted.
There's only one banner I can think that might equal or beat it, and that's that ancient FE7 banner. I wasn't even realy aiming for anyone but I am pretty sure it got past 5.25% and I started losing my mind because of how late into the banner I had that pity percent.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
+Spd -Res Laevatain is incredibly dumb, wow. Tactic Emblem that with her supplying her own Speed, and with Fury she's hitting 43 Speed and Defense and 65 Attack. And then blade buffs go in.

Legendary Hero next Friday, Blue unit this time. Starting to wrap up the lords at this point, but Blue Manakete Nohrian Noble Corrin is a good guess. Starting to think a Legendary Micaiah will be a staff unit, and colorless Legends will finally drop in again next month or November.