• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
it's like they went "OH RIGHT, Colorless". I wonder if January will also be a new colorless

It'll be a toss-up between Colorless and Green since those will be the only colors with only 3 heroes when January comes around, assuming they stick to the 4 per color thing and only have 16 Heroes total. I am mildly curious about how they'll sell legendary banners after all the slots are filled though because those are very high value banners. Surely they don't just suddenly stop doing them but I feel like they wouldn't just continuously run them on a rotation without something new and flashy. Things to think about for the future I suppose.

R_N

It'll be a toss-up between Colorless and Green since those will be the only colors with only 3 heroes when January comes around, assuming they stick to the 4 per color thing and only have 16 Heroes total. I am mildly curious about how they'll sell legendary banners after all the slots are filled though because those are very high value banners. Surely they don't just suddenly stop doing them but I feel like they wouldn't just continuously run them on a rotation without something new and flashy. Things to think about for the future I suppose.
squeeze more money by rerunning Legendary Banner Round 1 on a loop alongside Round 2

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
L!Tiki's Abyssal is absolutely horrendous.

Unless you use this F2P guide and you chose Brave Veronica, didn't sack neutral Legendary Ike (I used my SPD+ RES- one and that just didn't work with the cavalry red mage), use any Olivia (that doesn't have RES- unless they do and you have to give them Resistance +3) you have in hand, and a promoted Reinhardt (who won't be any different unless he has a bane on ATK or is sky-high merged).

R_N

L!Tiki's Abyssal is absolutely horrendous.

Unless you use this F2P guide and you chose Brave Veronica, didn't sack neutral Legendary Ike (I used my SPD+ RES- one and that just didn't work with the cavalry red mage), use any Olivia (that doesn't have RES- unless they do and you have to give them Resistance +3) you have in hand, and a promoted Reinhardt (who won't be any different unless he has a bane on ATK or is sky-high merged).
give it a few more days, you'll probably see some surprising more F2P (or, F2P adjacent, at least) plays

Theo-92

I should really try the abysmal maps at some point...

Got Micaiah (+Atk/-Spee) on my free summon on the legendary banner. I'm not sure if to merge her with my current one (same IV) or leave her as Guard 3 fodder. Either way throwing orbs on hopes of getting L!Tiki, what were they taking when they made her.

I also got F!Morgan (can't rembember it was bad) for my free summon on the daughters banner. I fed her and a Titania manual to Zelgius for Mirror Stance 2 and Guard 3.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Got Micaiah (+Atk/-Spee) on my free summon on the legendary banner. I'm not sure if to merge her with my current one (same IV) or leave her as Guard 3 fodder. Either way throwing orbs on hopes of getting L!Tiki, what were they taking when they made her.
Merge her. Guard 3 is surely going to be one of those skills that get demoted or turned into a seal.

R_N

If you use Micaiah for anything, use it for Distant Defense
It stacks with the seal and is just a solid defensive choice regardless

R_N

hahahaha omg
cleared up the orbs from Tiki and went to do a full pull on the (now pity reset) Muspell banner
DoSwOD8UYAIvI3F.jpg

Helbindi is AMAZING nature, too: -Speed/+Defense. Laegjarn was also -speed/+defense, which is less amazing, but still acceptable.

except then I pulled on the other 3 since I was still searching for Fir & Draug and
DoSxhL1UgAAT5rD.jpg

surprise! Laevatein! This is absurd. I drag that damn pity rate to like 5.50% to get Laevatein and nothing else. Then on a fresh 3.0% I get everyone in one full swoop.
-speed/+attack. I think I'll keep my Neutral one, since attack doesnt matter too much and 3 extra speed will go much further. Might merge the two of them rather than foddering her for Odd Speed Wave or the Link skill.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Your curse has been broken. But now you have to be careful about what'll follow next.

I haven't spent a lot of orbs in the Muspell banner since that banner runs for a whole freaking month. I'm prioritizing the Legendary Banner to see if I get L!Tiki without going below 100 orbs.

By the way, yet another time I reach the feather limit, so that means another promotion. This time it was Xander's lovely father's turn, smiling wide next to his 5* rank. He's like M!Kana in a sense but with a little more offensive potential.

Last edited:

R_N

Your curse has been broken. But now you have to be careful about what'll follow next.

I haven't spent a lot of orbs in the Muspell banner since that banner runs for a whole freaking month. I'm prioritizing the Legendary Banner to see if I get L!Tiki without going below 100 orbs.
thankfully legendary banner is a hard pass and even if halloween banner (I presume) is full of fun things (or my want for more henry) it'll run for a full month too

also congrats to helbindi, who finally used up this spare Deirdre I've had for ages. He might be the best recipient of QR3 I've got right now.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I don’t think I ever pulled three five stars in one summoning session. Luck is so weird but at least it was on my side this time on the legendary banner where I got L!Tiki and Karla, two units from that banner I don’t have.

Free summons were a Setsuna and another Sonya. I don’t think they realize that it was the wrong green mage...

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I got three 5*s in one pool a long ways back. Pre-mass demotion. I know Lucina and Athena were part of it, and I think the third was Cain? I want to say it was a sword unit.

With Tiki, the common idea now is that each FE universe, including the Heroes universe (and possibly will be the exception in the end), is getting two Legendary units. It would explain the lack of Valentia and FE6 Legendaries, since the other games within their worlds are getting the units. Jugdral's just screwed.

With that in mind, we have:

Archanea: Marth, Tiki
Elibe: Hector, Lyn
Magvel: Ephraim, ???
Tellius, specifically Radiant Dawn: Ike, ???
Awakening: Lucina, Robin (evil or not)
Fates: Ryoma, ???
Heroes: Fjorm, Gunnthra

14 units with this potential final structure, with the final two to fill out the chart going to Hrid and Ylgr, as per the potential exception. We are currently awaiting the last Red Legendary, the last Green, and three Colorless.

Going by this, it seems a foregone conclusion that Eirika and Micaiah will indeed be getting Legendary alts, with Eirika being the remaining Red unit coming next month, bringing in a "Flame" Sieglinde and Lunar Brace. Micaiah could be Green, to run a Thani for each color, but the more consistent idea would be her being Colorless and using a Staff, perhaps with the same Thani properties regardless. From there, it's a tossup. If the other two Nifl royals are coming in, one of them will have to be Colorless, with the other being Colorless too or Green. And who knows who will be that remaining Fates unit and what he or she will bring.

Last edited:

R_N

I think people should probably stop trying to find a pattern in legendary units. Every time people think they found one, something happens that make people go "oh."

THe talk of 3 in one pull reminded me it did happen before so i went digging for photos. First off, I forgot I went through 5.25% hell twice before, the FE7 banner and the Sonya banner. I had a LOT of pictures of me chasing a 5* on this stupid banner...there was a lot of just..so many...3* units.
DFiXHdbU0AAyB1W.jpg

(I got Sonya & Maria on the following pull, mercifully).

This banner was double hell for a different reason: I saved a ton of orbs and tried both banners. I wasted a ton on the Delthea banner (with no fruit) and decided to focus on the Sonya. What an idiot I was.

Here's the lucky pull on the Summer Ylisse banner
DDmLkneUMAE0968.jpg

I do have a pretty consistent string of 2 5*s in one batch pulls throughout my first year of the game, however. Every couple months it seemed like.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
With Tiki, the common idea now is that each FE universe, including the Heroes universe (and possibly will be the exception in the end), is getting two Legendary units. It would explain the lack of Valentia and FE6 Legendaries, since the other games within their worlds are getting the units. Jugdral's just screwed.

With that in mind, we have:

Archanea: Marth, Tiki
Elibe: Hector, Lyn
Magvel: Ephraim, ???
Tellius, specifically Radiant Dawn: Ike, ???
Awakening: Lucina, Robin (evil or not)
Fates: Ryoma, ???
Heroes: Fjorm, Gunnthra

14 units with this potential final structure, with the final two to fill out the chart going to Hrid and Ylgr, as per the potential exception. We are currently awaiting the last Red Legendary, the last Green, and three Colorless.

Going by this, it seems a foregone conclusion that Eirika and Micaiah will indeed be getting Legendary alts, with Eirika being the remaining Red unit coming next month, bringing in a "Flame" Sieglinde and Lunar Brace. Micaiah could be Green, to run a Thani for each color, but the more consistent idea would be her being Colorless and using a Staff, perhaps with the same Thani properties regardless. From there, it's a tossup. If the other two Nifl royals are coming in, one of them will have to be Colorless, with the other being Colorless too or Green. And who knows who will be that remaining Fates unit and what he or she will bring.

We wouldn't get Flame Sieglinde. Siegmund was the Flame Lance, Sieglinde was the Thunder Blade. Also many people are speculating the last red LH to be Eliwood, because with both Lyn and Hector, adding in the third of the trio of what IS believes are the most popular lords is less farfetched than anyone else.

The other theory is at least one rep for each series' continent, with extra representation going to the Big Ones (Awakening, Blazing Blade, Archanaea) and the Heroes OCs.
Archanaea: Tiki, Marth
Valentia: ??? (Alm, Colorless Bow)
Jugdral: ??? (idk Jugdral too well, but there's probably a worthwhile green/colorless to go here)
Elibe: Lyn, Hector (Eliwood)
Magvel: Ephraim
Tellius: Ike
Ylisse: Lucina, Grima
Fateslandia: Ryoma
Zenith: Fjorm, Gunnthra

I doubt we're going to see Jugdral entirely ignored. Especially given that iirc we have more Jugdral reps than we have Tellius reps.

From there, there's only a colorless and whichever Jugdral didn't get to finish things up. I personally highly doubt we're getting Ylgr at least. She's pretty much a non-combatant it would seem. Hrid, maybe, but if none of the Muspell generals were Legendary Heroes, then I don't think Hrid's going to make the cut. More than likely, I'd bet on getting staff Celica and probably a Nohrian LH, possibly Bolverk!Xander, and then the Jugdral LH goes to Master Knight Lachesis or that lass with Yewfelle. I doubt we'll get Legendary Eirika when Legendary Eliwood has as much if not more going for him.

As for the upcoming ones... I think it's Red/Grey/Grey for definite, and then after that there's just a green and a grey left, either of which could be January's. By February we'll have run through the full grid and I bet they just keep going and have duplicate element/buff pairings.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
It's worth noting that if they make the remaining Nifl siblings legendary heroes, Hrid's only real chance is next month since his art explicitly portrays him as a sword user. I know Raven is an axe user who has a sword in his artwork but I'd find it incredibly silly if they made a new Heroes character anything other than the weapon type he's designed with in mind. If he's not a legendary hero next month then I have my doubts on Ylgr becoming one at all. I personally doubt they make them legendary heroes at all though.

Judgral is very difficult to fit into the Green or Colorless slots because there really aren't many suitable options here. The only really viable options for colorless would be Deirdre and Julia as healers, there's no archer or thief option here. The only viable green options would be the aforementioned two and Ced as mages since there are literally no notable axe users that would fit the legendary status, but Ced is definitely not getting in as a legendary hero before a normal variant. Leif can cheat this though since his FE4 promotion is Master Knight which can use literally any weapon type. I feel like if we get a Judgral legendary and it isn't next month's red hero, that's our best bet. They can also sneak it in on Seliph or Sigurd even though they don't have access to Master Knight, but otherwise I have my doubts on a Judgral legendary hero right now.

R_N

I could see Surtr as a green legendary hero, honestly. He's an armor and his legendary weapon's effect is kind of nuts. Perfect whale bait with the right skills.

also if the website's Surtr page is any indication they already have Tap lines recorded so....

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Today being my birthday, I decided to go on a crazy 100-orb spree on the Legendary Banner.

...I did not get Legendary Tiki, buuuuut I got...

1) A second L!Hector with ATK+ DEF-. The other one I got before was SPD+ DEF- soooooooooo I think I'll merge the first one to the second one.

2) My first Brave Ike with ATK+ DEF-...as well (well, this is creepy). The one thing he may not need is DEF because of his A skill, so he's sweet. Hilariously enough, a 3* Soren was right after him in the same session.

3) In that same session with Brave Ike, I also got a neutral Bridal Tharja. I don't know if I should merge my ATK+ SPD- one with her or do it backwards.

4) In the same session (3 5*s!), a third Legendary Ike dropped, who came out almost exactly like my first one in boons for SPD, but instead of a RES bane, my new one got an HP bane.

5) A second Micaiah came in another session. This one is neutral, and I'm thinking of merging her to my SPD+ HP- one.

6) A second Spring Catria with DEF+ RES-. Dunno if she should be merged to my ATK+ SPD- one or do it backwards.

I think my luck was at an all time high! I barely went over the 8.50% pity rate. I'll probably save the orbs for now.

Last edited:

R_N

Chill Res is a pretty cool skill for people, you could give it to a team that likes to beef up mages (or dragons)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Chill Res is a pretty cool skill for people, you could give it to a team that likes to beef up mages (or dragons)
Nope. I merged my bad Catria to the neutral one. A blue tome cavalier is rare to have these days...and Ursula needs a girl friend. That nutjob Reinhardt talks too much about his sister.

...Besides, Spring Catria will be oh-so terrifying with Gunnthra and Brave Ronica. And whoever else can fill in another long-range debuff as a red (I'm thinking a dancer though)... Can you survive the Debuff Girls?

Last edited:

R_N

The next version update (2.10, not 3.0, obviously) seems to be pretty low-key. Lon'qu, Tana & Innes refines. Naming your favorites. Lite Data version should be pretty useful for a lot of people and it's great to have the option.
Biggest thing is that Abyssal difficulty (still with golden accessory rewards) to the first set of GHB rotation. As a reminder that's Navarre, Michalis, Xander, Ursula, Robin-F, Narcian & Lloyd