• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Arvis vs Lilina has been stalling for quite some time. Hard to tell who could win it now. I don't know how Morgan vs Nina is doing but I'm guessing it's not a waiting game like the former is.

Any chance we also might get the teaser for the new special units tonight (or Sunday)? I'm saying this since they don't announce new stuff like that on Saturdays compared to the rest of the days in the week usually.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Arvis will lose. The next hour will likely be Same, followed by his bonus, which will push Lilina to victory.

If the next hour is a bonus hour, we won't be able to overthrow Lilina's bonus as she has more supporters.

The only ways Arvis can win is if the second scenario does grant him a win somehow or if we can stay in Same hell right before the final hour.

R_N

I was bored and still longing for a perfect draug or fir so i decided to do a pull on the Fates banner for kicks. And I had 65 orbs so its like, who doesnt like a round number. this resulted in a Sophia (lame! I JUST WANT A GOOD FIR) and then i butterfingered into accepting the next pull which was... a 3% Flora????? +HP/-Attack but I wasn't even aiming for her to begin with so...sure.

It'd be nice if the game added the option to make double sure you commit to a pull, like it does when you're sending someone home or turning them into books. This is the third time I've accidentally did an extra pull. At least this went better than the last time, where I pulled some of my precious saved orbs on a color I didn't want.

the extra irony of this being I wanted to stay at 60 orbs and am now at 56

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
And here we are.

DouxrEFU8AAaEuj.png

The one on the left looks to be holding a pitchfork. Someone's dressed as a scarecrow.

Also another witch.

R_N

It seems like whoever the witch is got a new hair style to match? At the very least, I can't think of anyone who naturally has that hair.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Could be a wig.

I'm using the waist to compare. It's thin enough to be Morgan's or Serra's.

R_N

Pretty cool event! Nice that we’ll get more ways of obtaining GHB and TT units in addition to some good fodder. I already have seven Hinata but more Fury is alright with me.

Inb4 Defiant Res 3 event
considering the first round of this is just Hinata I don't think we'll be getting anything especially interesting out of these

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I hope these events are a regular thing and a way to address the lack of 4* focus banners and the 4 Heroes they gave out when stealth released Kaze. I think 4 desirable fodder units from each color and making one of them a new or limited unit would be such a good idea but I'd be fine with just any selection of 4 useful fodder heroes. Please make one of them Oscar thanks.

R_N

Guessing one will be Klein, DB3 is still a very useful skill (& QR2) and I'm pretty sure he was one the headliners used on the 4* banner
Barst will absolutely make it in as the reposition guy

And then probably some blue character. Tailtiu?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
The first 4* banner was headlined by Roy, Oscar, Barst, and Klein, the second one was headlined by Soleil, Mathilda, Fae, and Jeorge, and the last one was Cain, L'arachel, Nino, and Felicia. I think just about anyone who is desirable fodder (Klein, Hinata), a popular merge project (Nino, Soleil) or a unit with a refine (Felicia, Jeorge) is fair game for this event, though starting with Hinata was definitely the right move since he's everyone's favorite budget A skill fodder.

I don't normally have a strong need for Hinata but since I only got 1 in 500 orbs while sniping for Ike it's nice to have another one just in case. I probably would've given it to the Merric I just started building instead of Brazen Atk/Def if I didn't have only one of him but Brazen is probably a better budget skill for Merric than Fury anyway. It's definitely nice to have Fury for any limited unit I actually like though since it's so hard for me to justify giving rare skills to them.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
This event will have four heroes with Hinata and probably at least one GHB and a TT unit. I'm guessing the fourth one will be a second GHB unit maybe?
Guessing one will be Klein, DB3 is still a very useful skill (& QR2) and I'm pretty sure he was one the headliners used on the 4* banner
Barst will absolutely make it in as the reposition guy

And then probably some blue character. Tailtiu?
You can never go wrong with Reposition fodder. With that said, perhaps blue could be Tailtiu or Shanna because of Desperation 3. Or they follow the whole schtick with the headlined units from the 3 - 4 star banners.

R_N

This event will have four heroes with Hinata and probably at least one GHB and a TT unit. I'm guessing the fourth one will be a second GHB unit maybe?

You can never go wrong with Reposition fodder. With that said, perhaps blue could be Tailtiu or Shanna because of Desperation 3. Or they follow the whole schtick with the headlined units from the 3 - 4 star banners.
Why do you think there will be a GHB or TT unit. The gimmick of this seems to be common-but-useful SI and most GHB & TT units either have nothing super desirable, something very desirable but also rare, or common enough to be found on other units. Like Narcian has LB & Savage Blow, but I don't see him being chosen for the position over Barst (green), Camilla (SB) or Oscar (LB)