• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Hot damn.

Mia was the Witch all along. Kagero, Niles, and Myrrh are also getting alts, and they're all armors.

The former three's weapons all have what's basically Guard. Myrrh's Breath has the same Defense condition as her original attack, but it instead gives her a guaranteed followup.

R_N

Kagero again? Bizarre.

The weapons seem like an upgraded Guard, if we're being honest.
Mia's weapon resets their special gauge, in addition to inflicting the guard effect
Kagero's (also, first dagger armor) & Niles' weapons ups the special cooldown per hit

Can we please just get Guard in the 4* pool and as a seal already, this is getting sad.

R_N

I'm guessing any battles with heroes equipped with Fury outside Tap Battles will count, right?
yeah. Training, Story, Arena, etc so long as it's a battle and at least one unit has fury, it counts
e: Actually, I'm unsure if this counts Rival Domains. The notice boards specifies you need to send out four units at a time.

Last edited:

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I'm not sure who should I focus on summoning in the new Halloween banner. Myrrh definately, since I have soft spot for Dragon units, but apart form her I dunno. Perhaps Niles

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Caeda and Est would really enjoy having a flying healer on their team. One that can erase special cooldowns so the arena bonus unit can go in for the kill.

Unfortunately that would require me to put the max merged Fae on the bench, so that hurts score hard. Decisions.

But for sure, gonna be using Mia for PvE content with Flier Emblem.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Honestly might take a green orb instead of trying for any focus unit on my free roll here since I'm not interested in any of these units and I'm desperate to +10 Soren and Titania. Otherwise I'll take a colorless since Mia is unique and I could use some more Nanna, Sothe, Legault or Kaze. Muspell banner hasn't been treating me well though, only 3 of the 7 times I've gone to roll since being pitybroken have given me a green orb at all and I've pulled Soren and 2 Bartres from those. Was hoping to not need to burn Tempest orbs to finish this banner though it's looking likely at this point, hopefully that Tempest is coming soon.

R_N

i wish the update went live tonight

wanna see the tempest seals and halloween dorcas

e: Oh it is tonight
Hooray!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Where did you hear this? In-game notifications have nothing about it.

EDIT: And it has arrived. Let's see if it's worth promoting Lon'qu.
Slaying Edge with built-in Lnd 3.

Nidhogg's refine is that he can attack on magic and dragon foes while both the latter can't counterattack. And Vidofnir grans her +7 to Def/Res from sword, axe, lance, or dragonstones while granting herself +4 to attack and speed if an infantry ally is near her.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Given Lon'qu's refine basically makes him a red Raven with a sword, a SPD boon may be his best boon so he reaches 47 SPD and keeps 50 ATK, and that's without using buffs. He becomes too damn fast, unless he faces a Swordbreaker.

R_N

Narcian's abyssal is up, by the way. Gold Mysterious Mask

Wasn't too bad, flier emblem walks all over him. I had a dancer to ease things, proper use of reposition and flier formation seal should help if you dont have Azura, Olivia or Ninian