• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Marisa is the longest TT unit to go without a 3rd copy, other than NYCorrin, so there's some logic to it.

In fact, NYCorrin could be the final round pick, filling in as the seasonal unit in this theoretical hierarchy.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Free rolls have treated me nicely this week, first I got a Legault to add to my Atk Tactic pile and then got a Merric merge to bump him up to +4. Today I got a neutral Myrrh, not who I was hoping for but I figured I'd at least merge her to get rid of the -Atk on my previous one, also gave her a blessing so I can at least use her for Arena Assault. Not going to give her anything beyond the budget skills I gave her already but it's not like she has any valuable fodder.

I've also been thinking more about what I'm going to do with my feathers at this point since some of my projects are near completion, and came back to considering Sheena, Clarisse, Oliver, and Masked Marth merges as the only things with more than a passing interest. When it comes down to it I'm not really interested in sinking at least 80k feathers into merges for any one of them right now except perhaps Sheena, since she would provide an actually proper armor unit for me outside of the Black Knight. I think ultimately I'm going to let my feathers sit until I'm at least near 300k before reconsidering, though if I start pulling more Sheenas to get her past +4 I'll definitely think about doing that one. Not planning on ever giving her Distant Counter unless she gets a refine so I'd be running Svalinn Shield and Vengeful Fighter with a Slaying Hammer to destroy all of those Legendary Tikis.

R_N

When I'm done with my 5* project I'll probably work on getting Masked Marth to +8. She's put in a lot of good work for me and having someone to buffer arena score and keep people healed up is a good idea.
And who knows maybe bvy the time I'm done they'll have given out 2 more marths.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
When I'm done with my 5* project I'll probably work on getting Masked Marth to +8. She's put in a lot of good work for me and having someone to buffer arena score and keep people healed up is a good idea.
Watch as they suddenly put Masked Marth in the summoning pool and you can't ever change the IVs of your fully merged neutral one.

If that ever comes to pass to any freebie heroes stuck as freebies, I'll never go beyond +9.

R_N

Watch as they suddenly put Masked Marth in the summoning pool and you can't ever change the IVs of your fully merged neutral one.

If that ever comes to pass to any freebie heroes stuck as freebies, I'll never go beyond +9.
You know there's no limit on the amount of times you can merge units right
Like you stop getting bonuses at +10, but you can still merge one into another.

The only time you can't is if you try to merge someone into a unit that has 9999 SP, so you dont "waste" a merge.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
You know there's no limit on the amount of times you can merge units right
Like you stop getting bonuses at +10, but you can still merge one into another.

The only time you can't is if you try to merge someone into a unit that has 9999 SP, so you dont "waste" a merge.
Oh.

Well, I'm not well-versed into the dangerous world of full merges.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod

This is why I've been hesitant to bother merging her beyond +3 for awhile. Never mind that I have 3 sword units that score higher than a +8 Masked Marth because another Falchion is always useful to have, but I'm sure we'll get more copies of her someday. I'd probably rather let her 5* copies slowly collect up so that I don't have to spend as many feathers on her, though at the same time it will probably take way too long for that to be considered a wasted investment at the rate my feathers are going to build up. If they steer away from giving us more Tempest runs with 5* copies of her though then I'll probably be less hesitant.

R_N

Nice, got halloween mia!
-res/+attack. Not bad, even with that super bane she still has more res than veronica. Attack will pair well with dazzling refine.

and i finally got a 4* Matthew....it's been months since I got one of those and I didnt want to promote my 3* version. +def/-res is even a good nature for him.

Btw the final count on colorless hell for this, including the pre-myrrh pulls

Clarine x4
Sothe
Saizo
Gordin
Gaius x3
Azama x3
Lucius
Virion
Lachesis x3
Nanna
Wrys
Kaze
Felicia x2
Setsuna
Leon
Sakura
Matthew
and of course, Mia.

Do we get a new banner next week? Kind of tempted to try for Halloween Jakob next.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
We get a New Heroes banner on Tuesday, so presumably we get an announcement on Sunday night. Unless you're interested in Legendary banner or Smoke skills banner that will almost certainly be Brave Lyn, Sigurd, and Flier Nino, there's not much else happening banner-wise this month.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
this past week has been a nice adventure!
most importantly, i finally finished my second 5* +10 - titania! running the default triple tactics on her (along with fury & guard), she is really nice for arena (despite scoring sorta low).

on the other hand, i've probably had my best gacha luck to date- h!kagero on banner release day (bought the monthly pack though), and then....
regular leo & lucina (in the same badge) last saturday, h!mia on sunday, h!myrrh on tuesday, regular hector and another h!kagero on wednesday, and a free pull ephraim on thursday.
which makes seven 5* pulls with f2p orbs (nothing built up going into the banner either) in six days- and i'll probably never see this sorta thing again, rip.

debating on giving DC from that hector to my titania, but he & ephraim are unfortunately the best iv'd units out of the ones i've pulled (all halloween units have had bad ivs or straight neutral so far), so it makes it tough to fodder. we'll see (especially since DC is such premium fodder....)

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Blessed Gardens is now asking us to throw in 12 units of a particular blessing for the same amount of reward as they've been giving us from the start. It was lame the last time they did this but it's even more obnoxious now. I've got 9 Water, 10 Fire, 10 Wind, and 12 Earth and the Earth ones are inflated by me giving them to the Askr trio as well as the Tiki who I'll eventually fodder someday. Likewise I have Legendary Hector who will eventually be DC fodder.

I don't really feel like setting enough blessings just to do today's map yet though the banner reveal tonight might influence me a bit. Maybe I'll at least 5* an Oliver, properly build Sheena, and then give Finn some attention for this week's map, but I don't have an answer for all 4 blessings so I'm not in a rush to get this one done right now.

R_N

2 maps for the same reward was bad but, like, i could live with it

three for hte same reward is absurd and i'm already sending complaints to IntSys. I imagine no one's happy with this

R_N

Could always go back to what they did before doing story chapters and just put them in a paralogue even if they're not farfetched heroes