• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Units with Accessories deployed 100 million times gives us the grand prize of Oliver.

Part of me wants to see people not give a damn about this round so IntSys goes to bed thinking about how to properly escalate.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Oliver technically has rarer fodder in Mirror Strike, but it's usefulness isn't the best compared to other skills.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I am convinced Oliver is being given away purely as an elaborate joke.

I can at least applaud the meme of using units with accessories to get a copy of the character obsessed with beauty.

I do hope this is a sign they'll be doing this event more in the future though, if they're going to give us a unit who isn't very desirable outside of the joke for the last round.

R_N

the stats and stuff are out. Aversa's pretty cool, especially for a free unit.
33 attack/34 speed is on par with Halloween Nowi (34/32 at neutral) and Summer Tana (33/36). Her tome is a PRF that gives +3 res and activates a -3 to all stats ploy if anyone has 3 less HP than her. Incidentally, she has a very meaty 42 HP.

Her other skills are Dragon Fang, Attack/Speed +2 and her 4 star skill is the surprising Even Res Wave.

17 defense and 24 res to round her out.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
What a surprise! Blue Flame is actually an inheritable skill albeit expensive to learn like Galeforce and Aether. I’ve always wanted more new, inheritable specials and it’d be nice to have more that are more on the level of Bonfire.

And sheesh Owain has the longest voice line in the game lol

Last edited:

R_N

Blue Flame being inheritable 500 SP special is super cool, didn't see that coming. I mean just.....look at it....

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Why is Aversa so underwhelming. The only thing she has going for her is her Odd Res Wave, but beyond that, she's too cheap. She only carries a measly Fenrir+ tome.

Makes me want them to give her Grima's Truth+ just to keep the theme going.

R_N

Why is Aversa so underwhelming. The only thing she has going for her is her Odd Res Wave, but beyond that, she's too cheap. She only carries a measly Fenrir+ tome.

Makes me want them to give her Grima's Truth+ just to keep the theme going.
She has Aversa's Night as a playable unit, don't know why her playable version only has Fenrir+

It can't even be a balance thing since she only has 49 HP on Lunatic and she starts away from your units

R_N

incredibly important data revealed by the japanese Feh account

the top 10 units.....who have the Feh doll equipped
DqGyHgMUcAAthwi.png

mine is on winter robin, personally.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Definitely did not expect inheritable Blue Flame, not a huge game changer since Aether or Galeforce is a much easier investment but more options are always nice. I can see Bond/Owl focused units and the Slaying Wo Dao weapons benefiting a lot from this though, but personally I'd give it to Titania if I got one since she'd be able to more feasibly charge that special.

Speaking of which my free circle was 4 colorless and 1 green, so no chances for Kliff unfortunately. I just took the green and left but that green was my last Titania merge, so I'm pretty happy about that one. Now all I need is a Soren and I can leave the green orbs alone for awhile, Merric and Sheena are merged enough for me to be happy with them and ideally the next time I touch green would be if they add a new green I want to merge.

R_N

While Owain is very cool I decided to aim for that ol' spooky jakob. Or, rather, I'd go until I got a 5* because I cant take much more colorless hell and I'd probably get another Sakura or whatever

anyway i got pity broken on a circle with no colorless by a Halloween Nowi at 3.25%. -attack/+HP. Comically worse than the Aversa I'll be getting for free and worse than my -hp/+def summer tana I use otherwise. I'll probably give her one of the breakers and pull her for AA or something. Least it wasn't a sakura!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Aversa’s Night is a pretty good PvE and AA counter tome. She doesn’t have to attack the opponent to invoke the smoke and panic effects, they’re actually Chill effects.

See a team running full Tactics, get your Aversa’s out (with some HP skills off) and punish them.

R_N

Aversa’s Night is a pretty good PvE and AA counter tome. She doesn’t have to attack the opponent to invoke the smoke and panic effects, they’re actually Chill effects.

See a team running full Tactics, get your Aversa’s out (with some HP skills off) and punish them.
Aversa will probably be really fun to run in the next arena season thanks to the +10 HP she gets out of it.

R_N

"That guy Joshua told me he's hoping to run into you again. He said something about a bet you made"
if joshua doesnt have a winter or new years alt i'll be so disappointed

Also, got enough feathers to upgrade Linus. So that's all the GHBs and Aversa will probably be promoted in about a week or two. After that I'll start promoting the new 3-4* crew while waiting for that god damn Fir, Draug & Florina.
Man remember how stingy feathers used to be? FElt like it would take weeks just to get enough for a 3* promotion to 4*.
While the Paralogue chapter lacks it even on Lunatic, Aversa does have her tome in Chain Challenge, strangely enough.
i am in incredible distress from this and will need to be compensated in at least 5 orbs

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
To make it even weirder, Aversa has her tome only on the Hard Mode Chain Challenge and not on Normal or Lunatic. Works for me though, she still had enough HP in that one Chain Challenge to panic my whole team so I can do without that on Lunatic. Definitely will need to adjust to dual spur mode for the GHB map though, probably the first time I will need to switch off of the Tactics setup for a map.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Of course I promoted Aversa (and Berkut a few days ago, but who cares) for her weapon. She punishes friendships and gives them panic from afar.

Unless friendships have higher HP than she does. She may be the only unit who really would like HP+5.

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Aversa is amazing on GC on Infernal and below. Nothing like getting a good start where your opponents are already weakened. Don’t regret promoting her one bit.

Even her GHB is one of the better and more harder ones imo. The reinforcements aren’t too bad and it makes sense that they’re in since her map in Awakening has them too.