• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I was saying that I'd be interested in Ophelia if she got a banner where she didn't share focus, but this is very clearly not that. I still want my Soren more though so I took all greens but there was only one green between the two circles which happened to be Fallen Robin. He's +HP -Atk just like my Legendary Tiki but if I'm going to have a tough time pulling that last Soren then I'll gladly take pulls like that. I don't exactly need that much Vengeful Fighter at this rate since any future armor that I'm interested in will likely have their own Fighter skill, but it does make me more willing to consider using my other Winter Tharja for Close Counter fodder if I need it.

R_N

I tried to be cute with Abyssal Xander and try Flora to sweep the right side of things. Had swordbreaker, brought in infantry pulse dorcas, shigure for +4 res/attack on a dance aaaand it doesn't work. They're too beefy. Flora only does 62 damage in that round of combat, then gets knocked out of QR range, the sword gets healed and then she fails to counter kill the infantry green mage who only takes 66 damage.

Even if I bring some tactic buffs & a drive attack bonus that's only 75 damage!

It does work like a charm in Infernal though (kills both green mages and the sword and she's able to help finish off Xander later) which just really highlights the stat inflation in Abyssal.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Arena Assault isn't fun anymore.

Every fight up here is almost guaranteed to have a L!Tiki or H!Myrrh thrown in it.

I have 300K Feathers. I'm genuinely considering burning them all to stock up on Heavy Spears and Hammers for inheriting.

R_N

Arena Assault isn't fun anymore.

Every fight up here is almost guaranteed to have a L!Tiki or H!Myrrh thrown in it.

I have 300K Feathers. I'm genuinely considering burning them all to stock up on Heavy Spears and Hammers for inheriting.
What's you're score range? I don't see too many in my neck of the woods (~698-706)
Or at least, nothing I don't have the tools to beat.

Do wish I had more green dragon-killers than just Julia & Deirdre, though. They can get kills but sometimes the enemy blue dragons will be just a little too bulky and kill too fast. The red dragon killers (of which i have legion) often do better, or can at least scratch them safely (Legendary Marth owns) for a killer follow up.

e: Oh & investing in a Silas is a good idea. He pierces blue & red armors really good and I've even had him get a kill on a grima!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I'm way up in 738-752 on Advanced, so Armors and Dragons should be prevalent up here, but still.

If the enemy team is packing blue manaketes I just bring in Julia or Deirdre and whatever Attack boosters I can carry, but they're only there for one round. There's a potential 5 more teams after that. each with their own Likis, that I then have to consider.

Amazingly enough, Dorcas with QR beats Liki 1v1 if she attacks first, so maybe I'm just not investing hard enough with Hammer users.

R_N

I'm way up in 738-752 on Advanced, so Armors and Dragons should be prevalent up here, but still.

If the enemy team is packing blue manaketes I just bring in Julia or Deirdre and whatever Attack boosters I can carry, but they're only there for one round. There's a potential 5 more teams after that. each with their own Likis, that I then have to consider.

Amazingly enough, Dorcas with QR beats Liki 1v1 if she attacks first, so maybe I'm just not investing hard enough with Hammer users.
The allure of slaying hammer bartre calls to you

you know memes aside Bartre honestly isn't that bad. He's physically bulky, he has great power, hammer is more useful than ever

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
My Arena Assault range during Earth season is 740-754 right now (lead Legendary Ike, Soren, Caeda, Titania) and 738-752 otherwise (lead Marth, Soren, Caeda, Titania), and it's definitely not fun to deal with all these dragon armors that might even have Svalinn Shield just to screw you over. I've got more than enough units to cover them for 7 rounds and my first team will never have trouble with them, but if I want to also maximize my blessing point boost then it's suddenly not so easy. I don't think I saw a single team without Legendary Robin, Legendary Tiki, either Myrrh, or Performing Azura.

Ideally there will be a bit of a drop-off in usage when it's not Earth season, but we're getting like 2 months straight with Water season now so you better hope that this month's legendary hero isn't another dragon. This is partly why I was convinced to start building Sheena anyway though, Slaying Hammer Sheena is an excellent answer to Legendary Tiki. In total I have 5 armor killer weapons with Caeda, Nephenee, Oscar, Micaiah, and Sheena (6 if Tobin counts but I haven't used him lately), and I have 4 dragon killer weapons with Marth, Masked Marth, Julia, and Legendary Tiki. Ike, Soren, and Titania can also handle both unit types within reason, but then throw in all the other units I need to field and there's a lot to account for. If this game would give me more Sorens I would actually be considering Watersweep over Windsweep on Sothe, and Watersweep Julia for that matter.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
celica is a monster, 76/52 offenses with desperation after taking 10 damage (with a blazing proc she kills probably everything bar maybe some wary armors)

and my arena range is like 710-726 or so, and still swarmed by armor dragons (i just triple tactics buff whoever the bonus unit is and plop em on a defense tile if available)

R_N

The only logical course of action is to give anti-dragon refinements to a new batch of heroes.
I was really hoping the Draconic Poleaxe would be that and not a weirldy named Titania's Axe.

Knowing the devs they'll introduce inheritable dragon slaying weapons but they will:
-be another sword
-still be 5*
-not release dragon slaying axes ever

I just remembered they never introduced Raur/Gronnserpent...the weapon:release ratio is just awful

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The allure of slaying hammer bartre calls to you

you know memes aside Bartre honestly isn't that bad. He's physically bulky, he has great power, hammer is more useful than ever

image0.png

I have seen the light. And have felt the catharsis.

R_N

The prevalence of armored units has been a secret boon to all these old armor killer units, honestly.

I really enjoy using Tobin in particular.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Green units at the start often got a bad rap due to how many sword users there were, and not many of them having good SI options.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I got lucky yesterday. I tried my luck at getting H!Jacob with one summon try and ended getting two colorless orbs. I chose the first one and behold, Halloween Jacob appeared before me with - Attack + Defense, so i guess it's not awful.
I enjoy using my dragon emblem team a lot in this game which include Male Fell Robin, Legendary Tiki, Myrhh and Halloween Myrrh. They just have really nice synergy between each other with H!Myrrhs Armor March, Tiki's With Everyone, normal Myrrhs Hone Dragons and Grimas Goad dragons. My H!Myrrh is +Res so she is very bulky and take so many hits while L!Tiki and Grima just clean the places.

R_N

Well this was a pleasant surprise
DqsHwy0U0AAvtJs.jpg

If a green had been in this batch I'd have ignored the colorless entirely!

Comically he's a neutral nature. This works out pretty well for me, I still didn't have an "ideal" Kaze and Neutral's fine for a unit I won't really use outside of F2P strats.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Man my free pull luck just continues, still haven't seen a free circle with more than 1 green but I got another Merric today to put him at +5 now. The awkward part is that I'm very sure I've sent home or foddered at least 5 Merrics before even considering building him so he could've been at +10 before my Soren. Probably better for my sanity that he isn't though. If I pull 5 more Merrics now before getting one more Soren though, that will definitely not help my sanity.

Looking forward to the Legendary banner announcement tonight though, I'm willing to at least take the full free circle if the unit variety interests me enough but I don't think there's any combination of units on a single color that can get me to roll this month. Ephraim, Lyn, and Robin aren't exactly the most enticing options.