• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Feh Channel is two days from now, not the day before the banner. The banner begins on the 10th for Japan,

R_N

Feh Channel is two days from now, not the day before the banner. The banner begins on the 10th for Japan,
*refreshes notice board a few times* ah, time zones

It will air on the 7th in america at 10:30 PM EST

It will be about 13 minutes long.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
If this isn't a 3.0 update and we don't get beast units I'm going to be very disappointed that we got a Feh Channel for this. Honestly was expecting them to announce this later than this though so I'm going to take that as a sign that this will be 3.0, even though it seems a little shorter than usual. Maybe the shorter duration means they're cutting down on the extra fluff and getting right to it with the details.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
SUDDENLY TRAILER.

Can't really complain about this one, this is Valla Centr-oh god its another Camilla. Azura is a Tempest reward, making her potentially the first free Dancer in a long time.

Looks like the Paralogue will lead into Book 3.

R_N

This is a ...really, really weird banner concept. Three alts, everyone acting off, Mikoto is here. I guarantee none of these characters drop.

but also

literally why release this now when the feh channel is tomorrow? Like, you could just show this off there even if it's a lead in to Book 3. ESPECIALLY if it's a lead in to book 3. And I guarantee you talk about it anyway!

e: You know it suddenly makes a lot of sense why they had to put out a special notice board saying there's RD & FE6 units coming lol

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
This is a ...really, really weird banner concept. Three alts, everyone acting off, Mikoto is here. I guarantee none of these characters drop.

but also

literally why release this now when the feh channel is tomorrow? Like, you could just show this off there even if it's a lead in to Book 3. ESPECIALLY if it's a lead in to book 3. And I guarantee you talk about it anyway!
It's Fates. You really think a banner with three alts, one being Camilla, would be taken lightly in the FEH Channel? =p

Jokes aside, I do think that's why they announce the times of the RD and the BB banners to try and lower the salt a bit. With that said, at least Corrin can now be a dragon.

R_N

God

I bet the next banner has Arete in it. And another for Sumeragi! And a garon alt!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Suddenly that 13 minute estimate for the Feh Channel doesn't sound so bad. Hopefully that means they won't talk about the banner at all.

This banner is very bizarre but a lot of stuff we've been told does make more sense now. A lot of bait skills here but the Null Follow-Up skill is the most interesting one here, I assume this is their first take on addressing the absurdity of Fighter skills but it's not something I'm super interested in. A non-seasonal Candlelight is also neat and we've got another Dual Rally+ but this is still an easy skip. Judging by the like:dislike ratio it seems many other people are thinking the same.

R_N

It's been a fun time looking at the likes/dislikes ratio.
Here's the english trailer
DratxGqV4AAhSlD.jpg

meanwhile, in japan
Drat1ZUVYAAMt28.jpg

R_N

Don't people just send feedback saying they don't want a lot of alts?
I feel like people have been doing that for a while (legendary lyn never forget) so I am just fascinated by IntSys thinking anything abotu this was a good idea. They could have at least swapped out Corrin M or Camilla for like...Scarlet. She'd fit this a lot.
For a while it honestly seemed like they had gotten it. Several banners had no alts at all, the ones that did were either bouying less popular units or were on a 4 character banner. Like no one really asked for an olivia alt, but she was on a banner with 3 normal units so people were fine.

I've seen it theorized that Feh Channel is separated from this so they can like, run damage control and put more focus on upcoming features instead of pairing the trailer with it. Same reasosn they announced FE( & 6 banners months out from release alongside reassurance that, no ,really, we see your freedback.
We'll see if that pans out.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I’m willing to believe Mikuro reached some form of agreement with Intsys for her commissioned work, and that included three separate variations of Camilla.

All Camilla’s since January have been drawn by Mikuro, and they were all evenly spaced out. It’s possible a contract was signed.

R_N

I’m willing to believe Mikuro reached some form of agreement with Intsys for her commissioned work, and that included three separate variations of Camilla.

All Camilla’s since January have been drawn by Mikuro, and they were all evenly spaced out. It’s possible a contract was signed.
It's definitely possible (not like we'll ever know how the comission work is done behind the scenes), but a lot of characters trend towards the same artists. Like There's only been 2 Dorcas almost a year apart but both are Ippei. If there's ever more Dorcas (or ARden or Garon, I'd bet) they'll probably tap him provided he's available.