• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Even if the cost of Grails increase, that's a whole ton of good fodder ranging from DD3, Spd/Def Bond 3, the Brazen skills etc,. And I'm sure the grails will be given out through other means such as quests for example so that's good too.
yeah grails will almost certainly be thrown into tempests, quests, grand conquests and so on.

It'll be a great thing to have for long term projects. Notably, you can have long term projects with GHBs, at all without waiting until the heat death of the universe.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Time to +10 my Black Knight and finally give him Bold Fighter. Very happy with this Feh Channel despite them not showing 3.0 since that new mode is looking great. A new competitive mode that's completely different from Arena and has good incentive is exactly what this game needs right now.

Also went and tossed 190 orbs into the Drive Atk banner and came out satisfied but with a few regrets. I got a Quan, a Deirdre, some Tailtiu, and an Oscar merge so I got some good stuff, though I was also rolling greens when I saw them. I got 5 Cecilias and no Sorens so I'm feeling burned out from that, regretting rolling the greens since it may have saved me some of my orb spending which is about 90 orbs more than I wanted to allow myself. The positives outweigh that though since the lack of Micaiah pulls convinced me to ditch Micaiah as a dedicated project, which means I have no reason to roll anymore until January most likely.

The absurd budget I want for the RD banner only matters if Jill is on the banner though which I'm less confident about now that 3.0 is confirmed for December. I think it's a pretty safe guess that the RD banner will be laguz focused so Jill might not be there, though I'm still saving with the assumption she will be. Worst case scenario I have about 1000 orbs for Legendary banner that month which is more than enough to pull my final 2 Legendary Ike merges.

R_N

Saber's the real winner here, but Shanna & Bartre got fun things too

Shanna gets a super Slaying Spear that gets the Wo Dao refine. Simple but effective
Bartre gets a super hammer! The special refine is Fury 3 so he can join the Fury 6 club with Eldigan. In case you were curious, only the Slaying Hammer gets the ability to refine into the "ignore armor buffs" bonus.

e: Spoilers about the Tempest Azura and some stat stuff on the other units
cGHOwVX.jpg

She's a green tome dancer with trainee bonuses. She has the 3rd highest attack of all dancers.

The 2 corrins are treated like trainees. They have low starting base stats and wind up with the bonuses by level 40. I think they're equivalent to like Myrrh and stuff. Which is itneresting from a lore perspective, I guess.

Last edited:

R_N

Promoting my ATK+ RES- Bartre. My feathers are so very close to hitting the limit once more.

I guess my ATK+ DEF- Florina will get promoted soon, but she doesn't seem to be the good one from the batch.
oh right. She gets a super heavy spear. Her special refine is spectrum stance. +4 to all stats when attacked by melee units.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Bartre's unique refine is actually not that good. All that matters is his ATK stat, because the rest can't capitalize on the extra Fury 3. His SPD is bad, his RES is pathetic, and his DEF becomes useless when he gets after-combat damage. He's on the same situation as Alfonse's unique refine; the stat refines end up being better. Unless you make him run Desperation 3 with Brash Assault 3.

I unfortunately got spoiled on TT+ Azura and all I can say is...really? They're going with this direction now?

oh right. She gets a super heavy spear. Her special refine is spectrum stance. +4 to all stats when attacked by melee units.
I guess she's supposed to be the anti-H!Myrrh or something?

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Bartre's unique refine is actually not that good. All that matters is his ATK stat, because the rest can't capitalize on the extra Fury 3. His SPD is bad, his RES is pathetic, and his DEF becomes useless when he gets after-combat damage. He's on the same situation as Alfonse's unique refine; the stat refines end up being better.

Unless you make him run Desperation 3 with Brash Assault 3.

Don't you underestimate a shiny +Spd +10 Bartre, man who uses aura! Especially when that's a superboon!

R_N

Bartre's unique refine is actually not that good. All that matters is his ATK stat, because the rest can't capitalize on the extra Fury 3. His SPD is bad, his RES is pathetic, and his DEF becomes useless when he gets after-combat damage. He's on the same situation as Alfonse's unique refine; the stat refines end up being better. Unless you make him run Desperation 3 with Brash Assault 3.

I unfortunately got spoiled on TT+ Azura and all I can say is...really? They're going with this direction now?

Having run double fury Eldigan, I can say that the extra defense can easily matter. Sure the out of damage hurts, but being able to shrug off more damage is actaulyl pretty relevant for longevity.
And brashperation is a very fun combo, yes.
at th very least a fury refine opens up the a slot for brazen attack/defense.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Saber needed something to keep up and he sure as hell got it.

If he keeps Shield Pulse he can run a Breath set and keep Aegis proccing consistently with what’s essentially Divine Tyrfing + stat boosts. He can also run Special Spiral and have boosts backing him up. This is an excellent buff.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Saber needed something to keep up and he sure as hell got it.

If he keeps Shield Pulse he can run a Breath set and keep Aegis proccing consistently with what’s essentially Divine Tyrfing + stat boosts. He can also run Special Spiral and have boosts backing him up. This is an excellent buff.
Why not give him Buckler? Wouldn't that keep the DC on him while attacked from 2 spaces away?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Why not give him Buckler? Wouldn't that keep the DC on him while attacked from 2 spaces away?

Buckler isn’t the final skill in that tree, Escutcheon and Pavise are, but Golden Dagger kicks his cooldown down 1, so Pavise and Aegis are ready to go on turn 1 with Shield Pulse.

But I don’t know if permanent DC is worth having the Res laid out in the open for mages to hit. Seems better to have Aegis (or Pavise if you’re in armor and dragon tiers) ready, Breath back down to proccing again while still getting your counter hit, and be ready for round 2.

That would be a pretty good wall with the Brazen Atk/Res seal now that I think of it.

R_N

Buckler isn’t the final skill in that tree, Escutcheon and Pavise are, but Golden Dagger kicks his cooldown down 1, so Pavise and Aegis are ready to go on turn 1 with Shield Pulse.

But I don’t know if permanent DC is worth having the Res laid out in the open for mages to hit. Seems better to have Aegis (or Pavise if you’re in armor and dragon tiers) ready, Breath back down to proccing again while still getting your counter hit, and be ready for round 2.

That would be a pretty good wall with the Brazen Atk/Res seal now that I think of it.
I'm surprised there's been no special that protects from ALL damage, ranged or adjacent, but for a lower % reduction

Or shoot if you make it a tier 3 500 SP special you could keep the damage reduction. Seems like a no brainer for an exclusive skill if nothing else