• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I've seen a few people build successful Lilinas, but that's one of those units you have to build as a project. Granted that's like half the units now, which is why so many people want another mass drop.

R_N

I've seen a few people build successful Lilinas, but that's one of those units you have to build as a project. Granted that's like half the units now, which is why so many people want another mass drop.
Lilina really just needs DB3 & then some b skill to help out her middling/poor speed. Like a breaker, QR, something like that. If you can get her refine, even better, but Forblaze's base effect (-7 res on foe with highest res) is still super useful on its own. She has one goal in life and that is to hit really really hard. Anything else is gravy. And 31 res is pretty solid on its own to help stave off other mages, at least.

I'm low on Kleins so I'll keep her with Attack+3 for now

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I gave my Merric both the Excalibur refine and the Dark Excalibur and I think the former is just better unless you've got a bunch of Infantry Pulse units. Granted he needs to have a mage ally but I'm rolling with Quick Riposte so his enemy phase has been fairly decent. With Atk/Def Bond seal and his refine active my +5 Merric (+Atk/-Res) is hitting 56 Atk / 39 Speed / 35 Def without an ally support or A skill, so I'm willing to budget out a Close Counter for him if I have one to spare, or even another Bond skill. It's a lot of investment to make him just decent and ultimately he wishes Excalibur refine and Dark Excalibur were combined, but he's definitely not the worst green mage. Just one that really sucks unless you're willing to give him hefty investment.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Aaahhh, Dancer Micaiah's gonna likely be on a Legendary banner pretty soon, and I'm not ready to get seven more of her.

Speaking of banners though, this next unit banner will be 3 resets from now, not 2. But we could still get the trailer tonight.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

Daily resets, when the login bonuses and new missions and such come in.

Since everyone is in different time zones I try to use "reset" as the term for a timeframe. Particularly for this month's schedule, which is an hour behind than what other schedules have been.

R_N

Daily resets, when the login bonuses and new missions and such come in.

Since everyone is in different time zones I try to use "reset" as the term for a timeframe. Particularly for this month's schedule, which is an hour behind than what other schedules have been.
pretty sure the daily reset is why the calendar says the 20th, even. because it'll be the 20th for when the reset hits in some countries even though for america & europe it's effectively the 21st

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
We're not. The schedule is pushed up a couple of hours to where the dates are one day earlier than typically depicted.

Look at the Adrift banner in the Summon section. It says it disappears in two days, where if it was going away on the depicted 20th, it would say one day left and be highlighted yellow. And no two regular summon banners have ever run concurrently

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
We're not. The schedule is pushed up a couple of hours to where the dates are one day earlier than typically depicted.

Look at the Adrift banner in the Summon section. It says it disappears in two days, where if it was going away on the depicted 20th, it would say one day left and be highlighted yellow. And no two regular summon banners have ever run concurrently
Stupid removal of the Daylight Savings thingy!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Aaaaaaaand Book 2 Royals. Except Hrid, because lol Hrid

Sutyr's duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumb. Yes Sinmara kept its effect we've been seeing. And he got a PRF C Skill on top of it.

Ylgr brings Speed Tactic to the regular pool, and her A skill grants adapative damage when next to a magic ally.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The madmen. They literally are doing a two-hero banner. I'll wonder if I should use some of my 115 orbs.

Ylgr is our first blue dagger in the normal pool, and she's got a skill that makes her into a Felicia with her plate's effect. Shame she needs to stand next to an ally to exploit that, but if her attack and speed are very good, then it's for the best.

Surtr laughs at Silas giving people free Steady Stance 3. But dear god, he's a Legendary Hero without the title. His skills are insane.

So Hird is completely absent. Either he's the next (or a) Legendary Hero, or he's a GHB unit.

R_N

Oh good a 2 person banner. I'm so...happy. That this is a thing that is happening. That's. Great.

Why isn't Hrid here?

What does a two person banner like this mean for sniping? Are they higher or lower?

Glad that Spd Tactic is in the regular summoning pool but Surtr is just stupid lol.
It doesn't matter, I don't think. It'd be the same if we had Hrid in the pool.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Hrid is pretty much guaranteed to be either the GHB or the LH I reckon. I think it's more likely to be the GHB because the LH is colorless and frankly I don't see him wielding a colorless weapon unless we get colorless swords or some BS like that.

R_N

His skills
Imhulu gives res+3 and at the start of Turn 3 deals 5 damage and applies the no-counterattack effect to non-mage units within 5 columns of Gharnef

Ignis
Mirror Stance 2
Chill Attack 3