• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
image0.jpg

Seems we got our main villain for Book III.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Surtr in 30 orbs or so. +Atk -Spd, holla.

Surtr will be really good for Chain Challenges. Just having a flat 20 damage and -4 stats per turn guaranteed will help for those Lunatic CCs that just pile on the stats to the point you couldn't ordinarily keep up.

I'm using a team of Veronica, Surtr, Micaiah, and Ophelia right now for CCs and it works really great. Tactics viable so Surtr gets even more bulk, a dancer that can bust armors and cavalry better than Surtr can, a healer that provides Close Guard for even more bulk, and a Rally Up Atk partner that gets to use her Blazing special every map with QP seal because Micaiah's here, to instantly remove a threat. A really synergetic team that produces results.

R_N

This is a ...really, really weird banner concept. Three alts, everyone acting off, Mikoto is here. I guarantee none of these characters drop.

called it in one!

thank you for being The Worst Banner, Adrift

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
My secured 8,000-feather gain would waste extra feathers for when I hit the limit tomorrow. This time, I decided to fix that 5* Marth with HP+ RES- for one that has SPD+ RES-. The extra SPD point for merging the old one is appreciated.

Hmm, he sounds like a very nice multi Drive option with his refine.

R_N

Oh wow, 2 unit banners are actually really good for the pull rates
Ylgr has a 5.51% chance of being on any Blue stone
Surtr has 7.89% on a green stone

I'll save the orbs this time, though. Book 3 is...theoretically...right around the corner, after all. If that banner is no good I might try for Surtr.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Oh wow, 2 unit banners are actually really good for the pull rates
Ylgr has a 5.51% chance of being on any Blue stone
Surtr has 7.89% on a green stone

I'll save the orbs this time, though. Book 3 is...theoretically...right around the corner, after all. If that banner is no good I might try for Surtr.
Don't forget the Legendary Banner.

R_N

Finally went through and cleaned up my barracks. SO many manuals, even ones I probably won't use!
Went from 420 to 350, feels good.

Also I marked down a -HP/+Attack Draug and a -HP/+Def Florina and if I don't get a good one on my next orb splurge I'm just saying screw it and they're getting the promotion! Getting real tired of this!
I was hoping I'd see at least an okay Fir, a second rate one, but no I was right the first time. They're all terrible.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Gharnef's map was a little trickier than expected, took some adjustment and change of plan to get Infernal down but it wasn't the worst we've dealt with. I promptly used one to give my Marth Chill Atk and also decided to give him Atk/Spd Bond with one of the Bridal Tharjas I'm never going to use. Now my Marth has a build worthy of an optimal +10 unit that's fancier than just Fury Renewal.

I'm still amazed they're willing to give us Chill skills on GHB units even if they're 5* locked though, they're insanely good support B skills aside from Chill Res and that isn't even one of the Chill skills they've given us. As someone who has no qualms killing extra copies limited units anymore it certainly makes it easier to diversify builds, even at the cost of 20k feathers. It probably also helps that I don't have a lot of places that my feathers are going to right now unless free rolls are kind to me.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ishtar ran Heavy Blade 3 with Blazing Wind, while Axura and Flyzura kept singing around her to toss those winds around anything that moved. W!Reinhardt made sure to keep the ladies safe with Reposition and finally put some more work near the end.

But geez, this Infernal GHB was hard.

R_N

It's Hrid! Red Sword Cavalier because get dunked on forever, colorless.

e: Color break down is as such

Red: Hrid, Legendary Ryoma, Laevatein
Blue: Legendary Lucina, Brave Hector, Summer Cordelia
Green: Gunnthra, Kana-F, Summer Innes
Colorless: Grima-F (lmao), Nina, Summer Noire

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Hrid's skills are designed to flow into one another for the turn. Freezing Seal goes off, letting Hrid activate Gjoll's effects, which in turn activates the Atk Smoke out of combat so he can fight better in enemy phase, where he can DC potential ranged attackers. A really good kit.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Red and blue are the definite highlights of this banner. I don't have any of those heroes, to boot! (Seriously though, Lucina is dreadful to go against on an AI team.)

Green is decent, but colorless is sooooooo underwhelming.

Hope I can get Hrid just to complete the family with his three sisters. (I'm not sure what to say to the fact we got a second red sword cavalier after Eirika.)

R_N

I'd probably pass on green since I have 2/3rds and only have one each of the other ones, but I think I'll give this a pass over all. If I use my orbs I'd rather try for Surtr/Ylgrr or whatever is on the next banner.

Unless it's like...4 reds or blues. I'd probably take a risk on that. Those Fir, Draug or Florinas wont pull themselves.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Wow they really just shattered any possible remaining trend. A 5th red hero means we probably aren't stopping at 16 legendary heroes, and DC on someone other than Hector is also cool. This also breaks that theory of there only being 2 legendary heroes per world and also defies the expectation of a colorless hero. It's official now, any thing goes with future legendary heroes.

As a unit, Hrid actually looks very cool though. If he wasn't just DC fodder to me he'd be a legendary hero I wouldn't dislike having. This banner really does nothing to catch my interest though, I'll probably just take a free blue and leave since those have the best selection for me. That's either a Swift Sparrow/Distant Guard fodder, filler armor that could become Bold Fighter fodder, or Shell Lance for Oscar.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Honestly red/blue are both decent options here. Green and grey are both still kind of lackluster as always.