• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Oh boy. I'm running out on units to promote to align with their IVs in case a refine drops. So this time, because I absolutely think she will be fine as is, I promoted a F!Corrin with SPD+ -HP. Shame that the bane is a superbane and pushes her out of the 170 BST bin, but it'll be fine.

By the way, why haven't we gotten a preview for what units to get new refines this month? It's almost time for that time in the next days.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Previews for new weapons are typically shown a week or so before the update goes live. The last batch was shown 6 days beforehand. Since this new update would have be up by the 11th, new weapons refines might be previewed in a few days.

If they don't get shown in the inevitable Feh Channel for Book 3, that is.

R_N

I'm still hoping for refines for Gunter happens at some point

Much like Sheena I don't use him as often these days since I've got so many good horses, but I like him a lot! Maybe a fancy axe with inbuilt steady stance and then the refine can do a defense-based follow up effect (prevent the opponent's or allow gunter to get one).

Oh and jagen too, I guess, but he needs more to be useful than Gunter does. Gunter made the most of his limited stats, Jagen didn't. I still wonder how they'll handle Aran, who I believe is the worst Jagen in the series because he's literally dying.

Theo-92

I'd like an M!Robin refine. At the moment he is used on my Arena Team as he handles Reds and Archers while Myrrh, who he has S support with, so he is valuble team member but he can be a liability at times and an increase in Arena score would be cool.

That or beacuse he is one of my favourite characters...

R_N

I expect Robin will get a refine eventually. He's Robin! Even just a super blaraven. And sure female Robin can get a super gronnwolf

R_N

I just want a seal or something that nullifies things like Razzle Dazzle. Would make trying to win Aether Raids without losing anyone less stressful lol.
It will probably be like Null Followup and be exclusive to a 5* unit

I wish we got more than 3 seals a month.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

Rakurai

I'm honestly getting kind of sick of Aether Raids at this point because of how few viable defense tactics there actually are, which means you tend to run into the same units all the time and are largely forced to conform to the same tactics as well to maximize your chances of winning on defense.

Ophelia, Wrathful/Dazzling healers, and/or ultra tanky armor units designed to waste your time over anything else are the main things that have been causing me issues.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
My adventures for Hrid are over...because he came home at last with DEF+ HP-. Bad superbane that discourages the use of Panic Ploy of him, but he'll still be tanky and probably Legion's best friend. The whole Nifl family has been reunited.

Also, I finally got a Soren with SPD+ HP- in the same circle. My green mages need more members (he's already a 5*, but that copy has the IVs reversed), so next time I hit the limit, Soren will finally be better.

I'm honestly getting kind of sick of Aether Raids at this point because of how few viable defense tactics there actually are, which means you tend to run into the same units all the time and are largely forced to conform to the same tactics as well to maximize your chances of winning on defense.

Ophelia, Wrathful/Dazzling healers, and/or ultra tanky armor units designed to waste your time over anything else are the main things that have been causing me issues.
If that is true, you simply bring a unit that can lay waste to them all. I did fight a team full of armors with Wards on, but I had Genny tossing multiple Savage Blows till all of them croaked to scratch damage.

R_N

oh man all kinds of refines coming

Ogma (Gladiator's Blade), Navarre (Scarlet Sword), the whitewings (Whitewing Blade, Lance & Spear), and both Robins (Tactical Bolt/Gale) all getting weapons with refines n the upcoming update

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
That's very funny timing, I was just thinking yesterday that I'd be willing to invest in Palla if the Whitewings got a refine as long as it made her different enough from Caeda. This is a cool set of refines though, since a lot of these units are really mediocre and dependent on getting as broken a weapon as possible. Ogma is probably good no matter what, and Catria and Est will likely turn out fine, but the rest are really going to have to hope they're getting something good here.

R_N

I bet the whitewings weapons will have a triangle attack type effect, making it the most expesnive effect to invest to in the entire game

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The Heroes Twitter confirms exactly that, the three Whitewings will get the Triangle Attack for their refine on their new weapons.

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/1070211739222863878

The recent update also contained some text for future skills, and one of them is literally "triangle", so that one has to be for these weapons.

It's also completely busted.

"SAID_トライアングル (lit. "triangle") If the number of allies within ??? spaces ≥ ???, grants stats+??? during combat, and unit attacks twice."

Attacks twice =/= guaranteed followup, it's a Brave hit. And since it doesn't specify the unit has to initiate combat, for now we can assume these weapons have the Meisterschwert property Swordhardt has.

R_N

The Heroes Twitter confirms exactly that, the three Whitewings will get the Triangle Attack for their refine on their new weapons.

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/1070211739222863878

The recent update also contained some text for future skills, and one of them is literally "triangle", so that one has to be for these weapons.

It's also completely busted.

"SAID_トライアングル (lit. "triangle") If the number of allies within ??? spaces ≥ ???, grants stats+??? during combat, and unit attacks twice."

Attacks twice =/= guaranteed followup, it's a Brave hit. And since it doesn't specify the unit has to initiate combat, for now we can assume these weapons have the Meisterschwert property Swordhardt has.
Seems cool but it's super dependent on the numbers involved

I mean first off, you will probably need 3 units because it is the triangle attack. And I don't think we've had any effect like this that didn't have it be 2 spaces. This is kind of a lot of crowding around especially when you involve enemy units and impassible terrain. I think this is better than the actual triangle attack which is WAY too niche to properly make use of, but the double attack and stat boost tell me even they realize setting this up will be uncommon at best.

also I suppose this will mean that their normal effects will be super ruby sword, slaying lance and smashing spear.