• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Battle of the Blands

R_N

The next FEH Channel is coming on December 10th at 6:00 P.M Pacific time! It's around ten minutes followed by some maintenance during the airtime.
i cant believe alfonse will Die and be reincarnated as a Hell Beast to usher in beast units

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Doing some math with my future feather gains before hitting the limit, it's better for me to promote now the sweet Soren I got before tomorrow (just to take advantage of the 2x SP multiplier and the Ranged map for easy grinding), so he was promoted, and the bad 5* Soren (literally the opposite IVs) was merged into him.

It's funny how the good one got an extra point on both HP and SPD.

FINALLY he can be usable instead of being a G Tomebreaker check. And now, he can be surrounded by three different Ikes.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Idk why some are still suggesting the next banner will be the Christmas one. You just don't announce Book III and go straight to another paralogue about goofing off in the holidays lol.

I can at least kinda see the thing about Aether Raids originally being intended for 3.0 but got separated into another update. I'll just be content seeing the new OC(s) designs haha.

R_N

Idk why some are still suggesting the next banner will be the Christmas one. You just don't announce Book III and go straight to another paralogue about goofing off in the holidays lol.

I can at least kinda see the thing about Aether Raids originally being intended for 3.0 but got separated into another update. I'll just be content seeing the new OC(s) designs haha.
it would be hilariosu if this was ANOTHER adrift situation where the next banner is something entirely unlike what anyone thought so they have to put the feh channel alongside it to go "NO ITS FINE ITS FINE"

apparently revenue is down this quarter and Adrift was still so poorly recieved it STILL has more dislikes than likes in both english & japanese so I imagine theyr'e looking at their upcoming line up with a lot of collar pulling

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Book III premieres tonight.

The Hero Fest banner features Owain, Ophelia, Lewyn, and newcomer Eir, who is given to us for free as 5* for clearing the first chapter.

Also, banners literally get free 5-orb discount tickets that are either locked to them or can be used outside...which, really, is no different than getting 5 actual orbs. It's the Free Summon opener for every new banner, basically speaking, but with more tries.

And Beast units are coming, with Tibarn (and apparently Nailah) next month.

4 new seasons will be added, and those elements are tied to Mythic Heroes, who are seemingly separate from Legendary Heroes. (Eir is a Light Mythic Hero.) These seasons do NOT affect Arena, but they do affect Aether Raids.

Last edited:

R_N

I didn't expect the beasts to work like they do, that's pretty ineteresting.

also interesting are all the new ocs, I like them a lot. Eir & Hel in particular are the big gets here

DuF5FyuUwAALhun.jpg

Here's the book 3 key art, by Kozaki

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
uhhh not big on the music choice but ok

beaststones coming in january with radiant dawn banner, first one shown is a three movement flying guy
maybe a hero fest every month now?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The new Devil Feh Cry sounds interesting.

Also, Lif was previously namedropped, back in Aether Raids, as the first king of Askr. Since this is the land of the dead, it makes some sense that Lif is here, serving Hel. Maybe Thrasir similarly was the founder of Embla?

R_N

The new Devil Feh Cry sounds interesting.

Also, Lif was previously namedropped, back in Aether Raids, as the first king of Askr. Since this is the land of the dead, it makes some sense that Lif is here, serving Hel. Maybe Thrasir similarly was the founder of Embla?
She's a dead wringer for Veronica and shares almost exactly the same pose when attacking with her green tome. It's almost certainly they're the first king of askr and the first queen of embla.

R_N

it is kind of lame that the banner to go with this has no new units, though. I mean Eir is cool but we also get her for free so...