• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

They're all nice designs, legitimately surprised we didn't have another bikini armor. I don't think I'll aim for any of them, though, just see what my free pull(s?) get me

Cecilia is surprising. Like of all the seasonal units, she's one I feel doesn't have a lot of people clamoring for her.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

R_N

Decided to upgrade my Caeda & Ogma this time.
I went with a +speed/-hp ogma. 37 speed is too good to pass on, even if a +attack nature would favor heavy blade more. And it means he can eat a speed loss if I still want to use Brave Sword.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
First session’s three stones didn’t get me a focus unit but instead another Nina, and more good fodder in Shanna and Klein. Next one I went all out and obtained more good fodder such as Legault, Sothe, and L’arachel!

Might merge the Nina or get one of her skills to someone else. Who benefits from Spd/Res Link?

bobjr

Staff member
I'm pretty sure the only thing keeping me from building a great armor team is the 1 move thing. Makes everything feel slower.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Surtr is an annoying appearance because auto-battle AI does miserably against him on average. Doesn't really impact me going for top 1k in Tempest because what else am I doing with these 400 stamina potions, but still an annoyance.

Meanwhile I finished capping out Hero Merit for the Ophelia I got and finally gave Titania Rally Up Atk+ to round out her buffs alongside Spd/Def/Res Tactic. Shame that I actually need two more 400 SP assist skills for it to actually matter for Arena Assault but build optimization is half the fun.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Before hitting the feather limit, I promoted my SPD+ RES- Catria. Now all three Whitewing sisters are at 5* (though that free 5* Est helped fill the spot, even though she's just average).

Then I got bored and promoted my SPD+ RES- Legault, because I'm not sure I'll have someone worthy to promote soon. If worst comes to worst, I'll SI skills locked at 5* before I even start to merge units.

bobjr

Staff member
Fliers are the worst at autobattling, they'll run into archer range 99% of the time

R_N

the new banner is hilarious. Like sure whatever this is more an excuse for Innes & Lukas fans to pull for merges but theoretically you're doing this for the Fortress skills and Kilff completely outclasses both of them. Lukas is your pity breaker from hell.

R_N

Units sharing the same color are always so wrong in banners.
i'd say most of the time it's not really intentional. There's been plenty of banners with great skills or units where everyone is their own colors

But here...they knew what they were doing. They could have easily had Seth instead of Lukas, but then it makes it much easier to snipe for Kliffs

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Lukas being on this banner at all is cruel but nothing will ever be as cruel as the Draconic Aura banner making Karla share with Ares. Not only was she stuck with a unit obtainable at 4* already, but they also put him on a banner where they could have had Alm!

In most cases the color sharing isn't so bad though. Drive Atk banner having Micaiah and Quan is the reason I rolled there in the first place because that's two desirable units. If it was just one or the other I don't think I would've rolled. Granted I think blue color sharing was inevitable on that one but still.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I actually forgot Seth even had Fortress Def 3 at four stars in the first place. Lukas at least can give you some potential Slaying Lance+ (from refining) fodder so I don’t mind the color sharing. With that said, I got a four star Shanna out of it so that’s fine with me.

For the new winter banner, I got W!Fae (+Res, -Spd) and W!Eirika (+HP, -Res). W!Ephraim looks tempting but I’ll hold off for the legendary banner.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The Three Princesses missions specifically point out Fjorm's unit descriptor "Princess of Ice" when it's never done that before.

This same thing happened with Alfonse and Sharena just before their Spring alts arrived. Safe to say a Fjorm alt is coming, either as the upcoming Legendary Hero, or as part of the upcoming seasonal banner in a week.

R_N

The Three Princesses missions specifically point out Fjorm's unit descriptor "Princess of Ice" when it's never done that before.

This same thing happened with Alfonse and Sharena just before their Spring alts arrived. Safe to say a Fjorm alt is coming, either as the upcoming Legendary Hero, or as part of the upcoming seasonal banner in a week.
I'd like it to be New Years Fjorm, ideally paired with New Years Anna.

CHA-CHING in the new COUGH