• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

LEgendary Azura, blue tome flyer.

The color breakdown
Red: Legendary Marth, Summer Tiki Y, Flora
Blue: Legendary Azura, Fjorm, Summer Camilla
Green: Legendary Hector, Flying Nino, Helbindi
Colorless: Eir, Veronica, Summer Takumi

We will never get a new colorless legendary hero.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
This Azura is a big yikes on so many levels. A new insanely good buffing weapon that powercreeps dance in an equally disgusting way? On a legendary hero that comes with the duel skill she needs to score optimally? I've already seen some people uninstall the game over this. Honestly not the worst thing ever but I don't like the example this sets and I'm definitely not looking forward to fighting this ever.

Aside from that, this is a pretty good banner though. I kinda hope that Helbindi and Laevateinn getting their runs means Laegjarn is on next month's banner though, that would be a perfect way to round out the selection for me to get my last two Ikes.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
This should be the last unit before the whole "apology announcement" thing too, so after this is where we see where they take the game.

R_N

This should be the last unit before the whole "apology announcement" thing too, so after this is where we see where they take the game.
Considering the backlash they've taken the past 6 months I have to believe that the next set of comissions (which I believe are on a ~6 month pipeline) take it into account.
I just gotta!
I gotta believe!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Considering the backlash they've taken the past 6 months I have to believe that the next set of comissions (which I believe are on a ~6 month pipeline) take it into account.
I just gotta!
I gotta believe!

If we don't believe, who will?

In all seriousness though this is why I'm not flipping tables over this, this had to have been queued up for awhile now and they can't just not release it, because that's a big waste of resources and money. It feels wrong to keep giving them benefit of the doubt on this after Adrift, Surtr, Eir, and now this, but I do think this is something they realized would cause backlash. I don't think IS is that dense. Yet.

bobjr

Staff member
I was just going off of a their 6 month backlog that they quoted, and that's removing a month or two. The banner being really good besides whatever you feel about Azura and focusing on beast unit previews just gives me hope.

R_N

If we don't believe, who will?

In all seriousness though this is why I'm not flipping tables over this, this had to have been queued up for awhile now and they can't just not release it, because that's a big waste of resources and money. It feels wrong to keep giving them benefit of the doubt on this after Adrift, Surtr, Eir, and now this, but I do think this is something they realized would cause backlash. I don't think IS is that dense. Yet.
I think they absolutely realized ahead of time it would cause backlash but they couldn't just cancel all the work done on them. Think about it:
-Right before Adrift is revealed, they announce ahead of time that Radiant Dawn & FE6 are getting banners next year, months before they will show up.
-Also before ADrift is revealed, they announce a FEH Channel that will hit like a day later.
-Despite launching close, the Feh channel does not acknowledge Adrift, shows off a new mode and some other misc stuff and then ends on a book 3 teaser.
-Another Feh channel for Book 3 focusing entirely on the crazy trailer and characters and events that people generally like, with more avenues for free summons, a free 5* unit and 3.0 with some more fun things. Most importantly of all BEASTS. not only showing off that, yes, they ARE coming, but that one of the most popular Beasts is coming. I think the fact it was Tibarn in particular was probably a choice beyond "haha delivery bird" since I'm sure there's been people jonseing for more men on banners.
-...alongside sneaking in the changes that they had to know would be controversial to Aether Raids. Seriously all the Mythic hero effects are only shown in text you have to go out of your way for. Because even they knew that the changes would be really hard to sell as anythign but bad, no matter how cute Feh is.

I can see them shrugging off Lyn, so I will instead focus on the Adrift area. That was November, I could see us having another 4 months of possibly super bad things happening, but...they can recover. I hope.

R_N

There's a bunch of updates coming to the game posted on the notice board, I suggest giving them a read but the most important is that in the February update Merged Allies are getting a buff.
Basically, the first merge will now cancel out your flaw in addition to the other stats that get buffed.
If a unit was Neutral, the 2 stats that would increase normally now increase by 2. Additionally, a third stat (that will vary by hero) will be boosted by 1.

These changes will be applied to units you have already merged before the update

Also the boon/bane was named Asset/Flaw.

e: The update also added the New Years units early. Probably so someone doesnt have to push the update over the holiday.

Fjorm, Gunnthra, Hrid, Laevatein AND Laegjarn.

Fjorm's a bow, Gunnthra is a Sword, Hrid is also a sword. The fire sisters haven't had their art dug out yet.

Last edited:

Theo-92

...So I got L!Azura (+Hp/-Atk) on my free summon, she's stupid. Wondering what the next OP unit is going to be.

Also decided to roll the other four orbs and got S!Takumi (+Spd/-Atk) and Flora (+Hp/-Atk). ...Meh

Rakurai

This merging change was way overdue.

I have so many subpar units with an ideal boon but bad bane, as well as bad ones with the worse possible bane that can now be made usable.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The problem with the bane, er, flaw thing is that you'll need to merge. So if it's a unit that's a 5* but you need to promote a 4*, that means you'll rely on feathers more.

Also, I got a Summer Camilla with the same damn IVs as my first one (RES+ HP-). I guess the merged one will get that merge change on February.

R_N

The problem with the bane, er, flaw thing is that you'll need to merge. So if it's a unit that's a 5* but you need to promote a 4*, that means you'll rely on feathers more.

Also, I got a Summer Camilla with the same damn IVs as my first one (RES+ HP-). I guess the merged one will get that merge change on February.
I'm just glad the option to undo the flaw is there, tbh.

And speaking of flaws I got a Flying Nino on my free pull! She is...+defense/-speed. Great, thank you.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I never thought that addressing asset/flaw was necessary to begin with so I think merging is a very fair and reasonable price to pay to remove a flaw. If you're investing into a unit long term that's barely a price at all. It also makes hunting for a good starting point on a 3-4* merge project so much easier and removes the need to take subpar superboons for scoring purposes like Sheena and Gwendolyn usually do. If the RD banner next month has any unit I want that'll be one less thing I need to worry about though.

My free roll was another 3* Effie though so she's joining Cordelia as a unit I'm sick of seeing. Azura's Abyssal map was also somehow the easiest yet for me, spent very little time figuring it out since that map is a lot more favorable to the player than usual. Now I can give Titania the better gold helmet.

bobjr

Staff member
It’s also making you pull more and using more orbs, but like hero tickets the benefit to us is there enough where it’s good if you know that aspect is there.