• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

It’s also making you pull more and using more orbs, but like hero tickets the benefit to us is there enough where it’s good if you know that aspect is there.
I'd argue it doesnt actually make you pull more, because if you really cared about natures before, you likely already got an ideal one before promoting (if 3/4 star) or you kept fishing for a better one (if 5* focus) that you were going to merge anyway.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The Chill Res I gave Reinhardt back in the day came through for Abyssal Azura. He can run right through that map with three dancers, his AoE special, Heavy Blade seal, and Death Blow, and a bit of seal support from the others.

Speaking of, I got two LAzura within 30 orbs of one another after around 100 orbs of duds. They were both +Atk -Def, so there was no issue giving Est that B Duel Flying skill. This should maybe be enough to keep me in the Top 1K and T21 in the Arena modes now.

R_N

I think I'm good with my Nino. Seeing the New Years units, there's one I really really want and after that is beasts. Legendary Banner can sit one out

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I pretty much have a New Year's resolution for this game in specific.

I am never using any more than 15 orbs on a new banner.

So I can really hoard orbs for Legendary Banners and get more mileage out of them. This game is getting too crowded with new heroes and banners but the orb count remains abysmal and doesn't increase much.

R_N

I pretty much have a New Year's resolution for this game in specific.

I am never using any more than 15 orbs on a new banner.

So I can really hoard orbs for Legendary Banners and get more mileage out of them. This game is getting too crowded with new heroes and banners but the orb count remains abysmal and doesn't increase much.
You may as well do 17, since your first pull is free, that way you can take the full circle and walk away

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

Two bundle packs will be available for purchase when the New Year's banner drops. No price has been given for either yet.

Ice Princess New Year's Bundle: 140 Orbs, 10000 Hero Feathers, 400 Aether Stones, and New Year's Fjorm

Fire Princess New Year's Bundle: 140 Orbs, 10000 Hero Feathers, 200 Heroic Grails, and New Year's Laevatein.

And Laegjarn is the Tempest Trial reward unit.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
It basically boils down to "Were you going to buy the orb packs anyway? Get these bundles and get two of the units with them, and either summon for the other two or keep them for the upcoming Laguz."

R_N

It basically boils down to "Were you going to buy the orb packs anyway? Get these bundles and get two of the units with them, and either summon for the other two or keep them for the upcoming Laguz."
I'm sure the whales who plan to +10 them are happy for a freebie

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The whales who plan to +10 already have +10 of the units that have counted for the modes for quite some time.

Had this been something like the 35 Orb packs with appropriately scaled down resource rewards, and maybe the units at 4*, they could have garnered so much good will out of this. As it stands tho, it's particularly unfortunate.

R_N

The whales who plan to +10 already have +10 of the units that have counted for the modes for quite some time.

Had this been something like the 35 Orb packs with appropriately scaled down resource rewards, and maybe the units at 4*, they could have garnered so much good will out of this. As it stands tho, it's particularly unfortunate.
Whales who specifically like & want Laevateins or Fjorms, I mean. Every banner has someone who they really really want.

Theo-92

Their whales, they will buy anything and everything as long as the game can keep them interested. This game is losing it's players fast and it needs addressing.

Can we get a larger summoning pool, I'm sick and tired of all these alts. It's taking way too long to get characters added and yet others are on their fifth incarnation. Heck even a different summon for less important characters to FE's storylines just to speed things up would be nice. Pay less orbs and slowly 'drop' units (and a few with good/popular skills to give an incentive to those who couldn't care less for waifus) from the main pool to it when interest in them has dwindled.

It's quite something considering how over the last few months IS could do nothing wrong to what the current affair is.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Enough about these scummy bundles meant for whales. Time to mention the fact I didn't tap into my feather reserve and still ended up almost meeting the feather limit once more.

And from the Legendary banner, I got a 4* Maria with SPD+ DEF-, which I trained and promoted to 5* to merge the other awful one (literally the opposite IVs) into her.

...Well, at least she's in the 160 BST bin now.