• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Theo-92

Yep I'd assume so. The same thing has happened to me. Glad I got a throne beforehand for another decoration/obstacle.

R_N

My Aether Lift dropped down by 500ish to 6500. Is this because of all the Eir and Mythic Blessing nonsense utilized by a lot of people?
It shouldn't, all Eir does is effect how much lift the people using her gain.
The onyl thing that effects your lift loss are Dark heroes, which is purely in your favor and also not possible yet.

It is currently impossible, so far s I know, to lose more than 80 points per 20 hours

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
It shouldn't, all Eir does is effect how much lift the people using her gain.
The onyl thing that effects your lift loss are Dark heroes, which is purely in your favor and also not possible yet.

It is currently impossible, so far s I know, to lose more than 80 points per 20 hours
Yeah it was early in the morning before I realized that it wasn’t that lol. But I was at 7,060 when I got my rewards yesterday
and then suddenly I’m at 6,500 (and when I saw that, it was before I got my lift lowered again by 80 for a failed defense win).

Apparently it has to do with being back to the starting point of the tier you were currently in.

Theo-92

Got it mixed up it was my rank that had fallen to the 6500 range, it's now sat around 7800. It's the first day of the season so nothing to worry about.

R_N

Operation: Get Laevatein is a go
But I decided my first couple pulls would pull on any red or greens, to help expedite the process. The first set was just a colorless & red, second set was colorless gre--oh it's fjorm. Uhhhh. Considering the first orb was free and the second set's was ALSO free I spent all of 8 orbs for Fjorm. -res/+attack. Not too shabby, and, hey, flying archer.

Then I spent orbs until I had 100 (actually 101) left, pulling only on colorless. Sadly it hasn't poppd yet, but the orbs were plentiful to get to me 4%. I'll try to ride out the free tickets for the rest of the week.

Thankfully it's raining orbs so I'll recoup the losses in no time.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
My first five star of the year...was actually flying Nino who is +HP, -Def which cancels out the superflawbane with the boon. Afterwards I also got another Gray who is neutral, a step up from my -Att, +Def one.

What an odd way to start FeH in 2019 for me (both were from the New Years 2019 banner)!

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I had been commenting on how they should be making greater use of tickets so I'll take this. I might try to sneak a Hrid or Gunnthra since they're both pretty huge value fodder, being able to take a 300 SP C skill alongside either Swift Sparrow, Chill Atk sword, or QR3 is great value. Didn't get anything useful from my free rolls unfortunately but I haven't in awhile, hope that luck is being saved for the banners I care about.

On an interesting and separate note, apparently arena scores tanked hard last week. I noticed something felt off because Water seasons usually have higher scores, but according to the arena cutoffs in the past few weeks, Top 1k AA fell about 10 points last week and staying in Grand Summoner rank dropped an insane 40 points. No doubt whales are upset about Legendary Azura considering she released last week, I'm sure IS will take notice of that but hopefully they're ready to address this because that's not insignificant.

R_N

I had been commenting on how they should be making greater use of tickets so I'll take this. I might try to sneak a Hrid or Gunnthra since they're both pretty huge value fodder, being able to take a 300 SP C skill alongside either Swift Sparrow, Chill Atk sword, or QR3 is great value. Didn't get anything useful from my free rolls unfortunately but I haven't in awhile, hope that luck is being saved for the banners I care about.

On an interesting and separate note, apparently arena scores tanked hard last week. I noticed something felt off because Water seasons usually have higher scores, but according to the arena cutoffs in the past few weeks, Top 1k AA fell about 10 points last week and staying in Grand Summoner rank dropped an insane 40 points. No doubt whales are upset about Legendary Azura considering she released last week, I'm sure IS will take notice of that but hopefully they're ready to address this because that's not insignificant.
With the 6 month pipeline on units & I'm sure the time needed to like..develop changes... I think the only way they can address it is to announce plans for the upcoming year asap.

Adrift may have started tipping the scales but Legendary Azura really seemed to be the breaking point.
I think Heroes can pull through and I hope it does. It's a game I enjoy playing. But the past 2 (well, 3) months in particular have been really bad even with them adding things I do genuinely like and them about to add things people are jazzed about.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
With the 6 month pipeline on units & I'm sure the time needed to like..develop changes... I think the only way they can address it is to announce plans for the upcoming year asap.

Adrift may have started tipping the scales but Legendary Azura really seemed to be the breaking point.
I think Heroes can pull through and I hope it does. It's a game I enjoy playing. But the past 2 (well, 3) months in particular have been really bad even with them adding things I do genuinely like and them about to add things people are jazzed about.

People like to criticize IS for being ignorant but I think they'll eventually pick back up as well. This kind of game has been a big learning experience for them and it's unsurprising they'd mess up like this eventually, though it is worrying while things are poor and we won't exactly know how things will pan out. Hopefully the RD banner this month is the start of a turning point, even if I'm worried the banner adds none of my favorites the preview of Tibarn and Nailah does have some promise.

R_N

People like to criticize IS for being ignorant but I think they'll eventually pick back up as well. This kind of game has been a big learning experience for them and it's unsurprising they'd mess up like this eventually, though it is worrying while things are poor and we won't exactly know how things will pan out. Hopefully the RD banner this month is the start of a turning point, even if I'm worried the banner adds none of my favorites the preview of Tibarn and Nailah does have some promise.
They would get back a lot of good will if they ****ing demoted more than 1 character.
I don't know if beast banner will even have a third beast (much less one not an alt) but I doubt Tibarn or Nailah will get demoted and if the third one is an alt we could be going into a 5* full banenr AGAIN.
5* and demotions are fully in their on-the-fly control, can't blame the pipeline on that.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I’m an idiot. I accidentally used 20 orbs on the legendary banner when I actually wanted to go for the 2019 New Years units. And four/five of them were just three stars too to rub in that dumb mistake.

Scrounged up more orbs however and got NY!Gunnthra! She has a neutral asset/flaw combo too so I’m content for now.

As for those bundles...couldn’t they have just done another BK type of deal? I’ve seen the price conversions of $74.99 from other places like Australia and it’s so ridiculous lol.

R_N

While the price point doesn't phase me since it's nothing new (if anything the upper prices should always come with extra stuff), I am glad that notable FEH players (phoenixmaster, for example) have been getting out in front saying to really think about what the price could get you otherwise. It's nice when those with audiences try to do right.

incidentally, japan has been having a sale on its eshop and
https://twitter.com/Bam8minmin19Boo/status/1079936191082856449
It is cheaper to get every FE 3DS game than it is to buy one of the packs.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
While the price point doesn't phase me since it's nothing new (if anything the upper prices should always come with extra stuff), I am glad that notable FEH players (phoenixmaster, for example) have been getting out in front saying to really think about what the price could get you otherwise. It's nice when those with audiences try to do right.

incidentally, japan has been having a sale on its eshop and
https://twitter.com/Bam8minmin19Boo/status/1079936191082856449
It is cheaper to get every FE 3DS game than it is to buy one of the packs.
Just don’t be one of the myriad of people who, on Twitter, are posting an image of Feh getting roasted in flames. Leave the bird alone!

R_N

Well the game may be struggling but my tempest team of NY Fjorm, Eir, Bride Ninian and Halloween Mia is so fun that I'm aiming for 10k a day.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I got my own L!Azura plus a Summer Takumi.

Except they have HP+ SPD- and DEF+ ATK- respectively. Well, she very much still does what does best, and I can possibly patch him up and still be a menace to fliers.

But anyway, getting her at all is so sweet.

R_N

I did a follow up pull after my ticket cuz i felt lucky and got Laevatein, hell yeah.
As for the nature, -HP/+Def is...interesting, on a healer. I would need to double check but I think 31 Defense makes her my second bulkiest healer after Azama.

Then I finished out the circle since the pity rate was 4.25 and got a third brave hector. -HP/+Def also but my original Brave hector had perfect nature anyway.
Having TWO avenues of Bold Fighter might finally get me to bite the bullet on giving one to someone this century.
I've still got 100 orbs and plenty to mine out of quests, chapters, tempests and everything else. THOSE BEASTS? MINE.