• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

IS: We hear you don’t like banners with Camilla on them so just take this one for free. It’s business strategy!
[intsys offices, just after the adrift banner]
*burst through the door* GUYS WE GOTTA SWAP HINOKA & CAMILLA ON THE HOT SPRINGS BANNER

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
[intsys offices, just after the adrift banner]
*burst through the door* GUYS WE GOTTA SWAP HINOKA & CAMILLA ON THE HOT SPRINGS BANNER
That definitely was my first thought lol.

With all that said, the names of the weapons are hilarious lol.

Like I probably won’t pull on this but a rubber ducky as a weapon is too funny

R_N

They seem fine as unit but they are so boring
I'm so tired of the fates royals, in general.like fine sure whatever, Hinoka can stay on. But did they all need to be Fates royals? Al 5 of them, really? Why not have an Ike in here? He's been bafflingly unused for seasonals despite Tellius getting some nice seasonal love this year. Or get real wacky, put someone from FE5 Reinhardt in here.

Or SoV? For being a recent title with an assortment of popular characters, the fact the only alts period have been 2 Celicas is a bit surprising.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Why not have an Ike in here? He's been bafflingly unused for seasonals despite Tellius getting some nice seasonal love this year. Or get real wacky, put someone from FE5 Reinhardt in here.

Remember when Ike had both 1st and 5th in CYL1 on the males side, and by extension is technically the most popular FE character? Looks like IS doesn't. I keep trying to brace myself for any seasonal banner that would be a perfect time for a fanservice Ike alt and it never happens. Even though I don't really want it, I'm actually almost disappointed that Ike of all people has no seasonal alts, just two canon appearances and an alt voted in by fans.

Even ignoring the characters though, there's like nothing super interesting on this banner skill-wise. Sure, there's a bunch of great skills that have been put on a ton of other characters by now, but outside of Air Orders the only things of interest are the weapons. I will admit that a Giga Excalibur duck and bucket that's effective against dragons make for great memes though.

R_N

Remember when Ike had both 1st and 5th in CYL1 on the males side, and by extension is technically the most popular FE character? Looks like IS doesn't. I keep trying to brace myself for any seasonal banner that would be a perfect time for a fanservice Ike alt and it never happens. Even though I don't really want it, I'm actually almost disappointed that Ike of all people has no seasonal alts, just two canon appearances and an alt voted in by fans.
It's bizarre. Especially when Ephraim, Roy & Hector all have a seasonal alt. He really should have had parity with Lucina, at least.
Even ignoring the characters though, there's like nothing super interesting on this banner skill-wise. Sure, there's a bunch of great skills that have been put on a ton of other characters by now, but outside of Air Orders the only things of interest are the weapons. I will admit that a Giga Excalibur duck and bucket that's effective against dragons make for great memes though.
that bucket is actually pretty great. Effective against dragon, ignores adaptive damage (which at this point I think will become standard on ranged weapons dragon effective weapons) and might ignore wrathful staff assuming that's not another mix up.

Fun Fact: daggers are the only weapon type with generic effective against dragon options and both are from seasonal units (Elincia & now Hinoka).

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
At this point I am convinced IntSys has a monster clown on their payroll. He's probably an art supervisor.

Whenever IntSys has a good idea for what to do with Heroes, the clown perks up from the corner, grabs a pair of cymbals from its desk, and starts banging them in the corner, screaming "MORE FATES ROYALS." and "MORE CAMILLA." from the top of his lungs.

IntSys tries to calm it down reasonably, but it threatens to break out the soccer horn next. So they just put the characters in to placate it so it goes back to sleep. But it will awake once more, hungry for more. For there is no placation when it comes to Fates.

R_N

Valentines last year
At this point I am convinced IntSys has a monster clown on their payroll. He's probably an art supervisor.

Whenever IntSys has a good idea for what to do with Heroes, the clown perks up from the corner, grabs a pair of cymbals from its desk, and starts banging them in the corner, screaming "MORE FATES ROYALS." and "MORE CAMILLA." from the top of his lungs.

IntSys tries to calm it down reasonably, but it threatens to break out the soccer horn next. So they just put the characters in to placate it so it goes back to sleep. But it will awake once more, hungry for more. For there is no placation when it comes to Fates.
camilla will be the first character to have an alt for every weapon type
which will somehow include both dragons and beasts

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
If Camilla wins blame the fanbase for being terrible for this one.

R_N

https://vote3.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/

And there's the attempt at damage control. CYL3 is a-go.

There are no vote splits this time. So, basically vote for 3 of the 4, because you can bet Marth will win the mens side now.
Well I don't think this is necessarily damage control as it is, this was always going to be coming around thsi time.

Not sure how I'll vote this time. On one hand, meme votes. There's some good-good meme picks, like Layla, Brigand Boss, Amy and so on.
Should I vote for just the one I really want, who is that, should I spread my votes around to all my favorites. Decisions decisions.

If Camilla wins blame the fanbase for being terrible for this one.
i'm already queuing up the simpsons "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT" clip

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Given that Marth is practically guaranteed a spot I'm not sure how I'll vote either. I could vote in favor of bringing attention to another popular character I want (Jill), or I can put in a meme vote for Ronan secretly hoping it will result in another Thracia banner. Or I could vote Alm because I kind of do not want Reinhardt taking a CYL slot here. Either way I probably will just end up taking a free Marth when he comes around and leave it at that so I'm not super fussed about what I'll vote.

R_N

I think I've got it down to these 7
  • Donnel
  • Mozu
  • Helbindi
  • Lorenz
  • Flavia
  • Duma
  • Atlas
A mix of characters I'd like to see in the game, period, and some favorites I'd like to see get a fancy alt in. Really just a question of if I want to go all-in on votes or split them 50/50.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I managed to pull a Nailah that I want fo fodder off to a Poleaxe+ Hawkeye to make AR somewhat easier to deal with so I’m looking for advice. Should I fodder DC + Null Disrupt 2 or fodder a Hector off and use Nailah to give the full Null Disrupt 3? Of course I only got lucky getting the only OG Hector I have and who knows when he’ll be on a banner again since the newer units are in more of a priority now.

R_N

I managed to pull a Nailah that I want fo fodder off to a Poleaxe+ Hawkeye to make AR somewhat easier to deal with so I’m looking for advice. Should I fodder DC + Null Disrupt 2 or fodder a Hector off and use Nailah to give the full Null Disrupt 3? Of course I only got lucky getting the only OG Hector I have and who knows when he’ll be on a banner again since the newer units are in more of a priority now.
As much as it would pain me, personally, to not give someone a full skill line, I think DC & ND2 is the best course of action. It's still got a 50% threshold so it's still super useful especially for the mode where you have to lure the opponent in. And it's not like skill scoring matters for AR.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I will propably vote for Kurthnaga, Anankos and maybe Duma or Volug too for Choose your Legend this time around

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'm pretty sure either Azura, Micaiah, or Camilla will be the top female picks. I don't know which male ones will come out on top (other than probably Reinhardt).

Today I lost all my ladder tries and one extra one on AR (because Aether recovery would be obsolete if there's no Aether to collect, who the hell thought this was a good idea?). Bummed, I went to summon at the beast banner at 3.25%.

Aaand I got a Leanne with RES+ DEF-. Of course she's Ally Supporting with Naesala.

See, this game knows when to give.