• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I just want to see another Anna. Weird to me that the one character - who is decently popular mind you - in the most FE games by far still only has the one version in-game. Have been voting for her and a couple others (e.g. Haar).

Not cared about the hot springs banner - I just did the free summon and quite out, not even the regular "first full summon session" I might do. As for the beasts, I got Tibarn (-Atk yaaaaay) and Leanne.

R_N

I just want to see another Anna. Weird to me that the one character - who is decently popular mind you - in the most FE games by far still only has the one version in-game. Have been voting for her and a couple others (e.g. Haar).

Not cared about the hot springs banner - I just did the free summon and quite out, not even the regular "first full summon session" I might do. As for the beasts, I got Tibarn (-Atk yaaaaay) and Leanne.
They even pointed out & made fun of Anna still not having an alt in one of the noticeboard quotes a while ago so the fact there was none on deck for the following banners is weird.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I like how Fire Boost is not even being talked about.

It's almost a Death Blow seal, people.
Probably because of the HP requirement where in PvE stuff it’s useless due to the bloated HP of enemies.

With that said, Arden could use it decently due to his high HP.

R_N

I'd rather give Arden Fierce Stance seal

Ultimately Fire Boost isn't worth upgrading (and you NEED to upgrade it to be of any use), especially when its competition for this tempest alone is the excellent Brazen Attack/Defense and Even Defense Wave

To make no mention of next tempest
DARTING BLOW AND AEROBATICS

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Sakura in this Tempest is a good example on why Fire Boost just doesn’t have much use outside of PvP. Even with tempest boosts, Sakura’s HP is substantially high, just to make it work. You won’t be using this seal in legendary hero battles unless the unit with it can tank and keep things going and you have healer support.

Good thing Fierce Stance +Atk Leo oneshots Sakura with refined Brynhildr anyway, hah hah.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
The fact that boost skills look at your current HP rather than your max HP makes them way less useful in practice, if they only cared about your max HP and simply needed to have 1 more HP than the foe they would be worth using. Compared to Brazen Atk/Def for Alfonse, or Even Def Wave for general defensive support, Fire Boost is definitely just a filler seal.

Zora

perpetually tired
I use earth boost A on Arden, but mostly until I can find a better A skill. I might give him DC eventually, or since I have a spare Surtr I might give him SS4 if I can find SS1 fodder.

R_N

I had 120k so felt it time to promote Boey, Jakob, Leon and finally promote this Florina.
Leon's pretty fun to use...I might keep him marked for future investment. He'd make good use of Close Counter and I've been sitting on this spare pity breaking Takumi for almost a year.

I was going to promote the Draug I had marked but mannnn -Speed is such a lame flaw for a unit with such good speed, so I talked myself out of it. I did find a Rebecca & Mae (3*) to promote next time, at least.

Also, wow, this BHB banner might be one of the best around? Everyone has their own color (always a nice plus), all 3 are really good units on their own, Nepehnee has Wrath, Elincia has Flier Formation and Brave Ike has Steady Breath.

R_N

I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure we're getting a Feh Channel soon. No way they'll just start that celebration period thing on the calendar without a Feh Channel, preferably before the first Mythic Banner.
Let's see...last year, the anniversary feh channel was on the 30th
If they want it at about the same time, they'd probably announce it tonight. If we get a Mythic Banner trailer tonight, I think they'll push it to the 31st with an announcement tomorrow

R_N

For reference, to give an idea of what we might see, this was in last year's anniversary feh channel was:
-anniversary illustrations
-The Celebration event (double SP & EXP, log in bonus, 25 days of special maps based on the banners that year, 50 orbs)
-Developer challenge maps
-the GHB Daily rotation & their Elite quests. As a reminder, we're in the final days for those! Get on it!
-The training maps.
-Hero Fest.
-Tap Battles
-Legendary Ike revealed, to coincide with the legendary banner coming that night. The Mythic Banner trailer coming tonight or not will be our canary!
-A Hero Rises
-Feh didn't get her cake and this is a crime i will not stand for

Celebration event will probably be the same. I'd be surprised if we didnt get another round of dev challenges. GHB rotation will probably change out?
Not sure if we'll get a Hero Fest since we just had one for Eir.
Training Maps...I guess we could replace the old ones with new ones? So you can get the rewards again, if nothing else?
A Hero Rises 2 will almost certainly happen

Ideally there's more, different stuff, but I'm not expecting anything too major. Stuff those hopes for a mass demotion in February, I maintain it'll be April again.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Thanks to getting a Defense win today + my use of Poleaxe, DC anti-cav Hawkeye, I finally got to Tier 19 for the first time! I won’t have any stones to unlock a sixth slot yet until Friday but still.

Kinda weird how one of my matchups was up against a six-unit team despite not getting to Tier 19 yet. A Camilla team none the less.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Thanks to getting a Defense win today + my use of Poleaxe, DC anti-cav Hawkeye, I finally got to Tier 19 for the first time! I won’t have any stones to unlock a sixth slot yet until Friday but still.

Kinda weird how one of my matchups was up against a six-unit team despite not getting to Tier 19 yet. A Camilla team none the less.
It ain't weird.

I occasionally get Tier 18 teams...and strangely enough, teams with no weapons save for one with no other structures save for the forced ones.

R_N

I've been in tier 19 this past week and it's rough enough that I'm not sure I want to stay here. I can get some wins, sure, but it's hard going and you need some varied team compositions.

Next season I might intentionally drop just because Tier 18 is that much more manageable even if the rewards are worse.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I've been in tier 19 this past week and it's rough enough that I'm not sure I want to stay here. I can get some wins, sure, but it's hard going and you need some varied team compositions.

Next season I might intentionally drop just because Tier 18 is that much more manageable even if the rewards are worse.
Honestly I just wanted to get the sixth slot in all this haha. Now that I got to here, I’m more than willing to make joke defense teams for everyone!

Zora

perpetually tired
So anyhow, my seliph got his atk/def bond refine which means all the new refines have been get.

I'm curious though, what IV works best for Seliph? I'll be merging him up, and I +atk and +def options (and a neutral option). I'm currently using +atk. I assume the merge update will come soon that I shouldn't worry about the flaw.