• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I barely got into T19 for the first time. I could only lose 20 points. But we take those.

This Tempest I'm gonna go all in and get some of these units' HM capped off. Just now finished Leo and Xander. I'll keep going for now until I get down to 100 Drugs from the 110 I have now.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I managed to reach AR 20 with plenty of room to spare since apparently stacking 4 Light Blessing users really does wonders for my score and also Nailah's ability to tank Veronica safely. Turns out Eir works very well with WoM users since my defense team managed to sneak a number of kills as well due to Caeda sniping armors that failed to kill Eir. I don't see myself really being able to get to T21 anytime soon but there's now over 10k people in T20 and up so that'll only make things harder.

Hopefully we get that Mythic banner trailer soon though, curious to see if they give us a Dark Hero now, or give us Astra or Anima instead so that it's not just a dead week every other week blessing-wise.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
IT'S ****ING DUMA

Colorless armor Dragon, C skill is an instant Savage Blow 3 on the entire map at the start of the fight. Feel Breath blocks followups and gives him Mirror Strike 4 when the enemy is below 100% HP, aka all the time because of Upheaval.

R_N

holy ****

they're doing the thing!

the thing people wanted them to do with Legendary heroes! they're doing it! That's super rad!!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Reds are absolutely perfect to pull on for fodder (Warding Breath, Att/Spd Solo, Chill Attack). Blues also have good fodder like Fortress Def/Res, etc. I cannot think of any color that’s actually bad to pull on since even in green, you can get a dragon-slaying dagger and Special Fighter 3.

With that said, I’ll pull exclusively on Red and Colorless but I wouldn’t mind a second SF!Ryoma to fodder to my Kagero.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
This banner is almost 100% what I predicted aside from Duma being the Mythic Hero and getting Kliff instead of Quan or Ophelia. I am very ready for this banner. If I happen to get my Ikes quickly I'm instantly shifting gears to blue in hopes of my last two Oscars, those blues are very cool for me. Really though all of these colors are actually really good, Summer Linde is the only real dud pull on this banner and she was inevitable so that's not too bad.

R_N

Honestly this banner is kind of amazing for my collection if I were to get lucky (LMAO). I don't have a single Blue or Colorless and the only green I have is Ephraim. But i GOTTA have my duma (by which I mean, 1 summer linde after 150 orbs)

When Legendary Banners first started up, before it became clear that we'd just be getting alts (& also Gunnthra, Hrid) people thought that Legendary Heroes should be literally legendary. Characters like Athos or, well, Duma.
Honestly I thought it'd just be more alts but with a "theme" of god-adjacent. So less Literally Duma and more like...Light Priestess Yune Possessed Micaiah.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
When Legendary Banners first started up, before it became clear that we'd just be getting alts (& also Gunnthra, Hrid) people thought that Legendary Heroes should be literally legendary. Characters like Athos or, well, Duma.
Honestly I thought it'd just be more alts but with a "theme" of god-adjacent. So less Literally Duma and more like...Light Priestess Yune Possessed Micaiah.
Oh. I thought you meant "no more Legendary F!Grima."

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Duma is an interesting choice there. Better than another alt for someone with a bunch of them already, and hopefully we see more characters like that down the track too.

R_N

Duma is an interesting choice there. Better than another alt for someone with a bunch of them already, and hopefully we see more characters like that down the track too.
I think these characters, who all also have votes available for CYL, are all slam dunks.
-Mila, obviously. She'll probably be Astra to compliment Duma's Anima.
-Naga. It'd own if they mixed her Awakening design with her FE4 dragon depiction. Light hero?
-Yune. Actual Yune, not just Micaiah in her Light Priestess outfit. Dark Hero, probably?
-Ashera. Also light, probably.
-Athos. The living legend, one of the big heroes of Elibe. Easy Anima.
-Anankos. Again could be anything. Has a human design to go with his dragon form.
-Ashunera. I dunno if they'd go with Yune, Ashera AND Ashunera in one go, though. Maybe for Super Mythically Legendary Heroes next year.
-Hel. She's literally a goddess! She is absolutely going to the Mythic pool if her daughter Eir is here.

Then we have god-adjacent characters we can go with like:
-Sephiran
-Dheginsea. He's part of that big picture with Altina & Soan, incidentally
-Nagi. I'm not sure they'd ever waste a Mythic slot on Nagi of all people, though.
-Medeus. Earth Dragons are shown as a big threat, I think he's about on the level of Duma & Mila even if he's not worshipped as a god. I mean you need like 3 different things to finally seal him away. Twice. IMO they could get away with Earth Dragon Medeus being a Legendary Hero and Shadow Dragon Medeus being a Mythic.
-Idunn? Maybe?
-Lilith. Daughter of Anankos, so she could get in like Eir could I suppose.

& I'm sure there's some others I'm forgetting. They could, sigh, also go with another Corrin alt, Zelgius alt, things like that. I guess now's a good a time to mention that "Grima", as titled "Grima", is in the CYL. So they could probably sneak in another Grima that way and have him act as a manakete that transforms into "The Creation" from SOV.

After that, the game does have a number of other god-like characters but idk if they're really eligible:
-Elibe has another 3 of its Legends. Roland, Bramimond, Durban. You couldn't vote for any of them, though, so I'm not sure they'll go with any of them?
-Speaking of, did you know that Elimine, another of the Elibe Legends, does have a canon appearence? She shows up in, of all things, the Double Dash Demo Disc that let you connect to FE7 and get a bunch of gifts. Still couldn't vote for her, though.
200px-FERK_Elimine.png

-Altina, as noted before. It's a crying shame she's otherwise ignored.
-Soan, the lion laguz there, also counts. But he has even less going on than Altina, sadly.
-Then there's a bunch of Crusaders and Legends that we don't have any real information on in terms of who they were, their apeparences and so on.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Some neat ideas. Had speculated that Yune-possed Micaiah would be neat if she did end up in the top 2 for CYL with some friends last week, would be neat to see Yune in some form.

But when will we see the true god character, 3-13 Archer??