• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
If they can give Duma a complete face, they can give one to Anri.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Athos would be a great Legendary option if they want someone who isn't super obscure but also a legend in their game.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I summoned from The mythic hero banner today and got every single other colorless 5 star apart from Duma and I'm slightly mad right now

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I summoned from The mythic hero banner today and got every single other colorless 5 star apart from Duma and I'm slightly mad right now
Unless you already had Summer Linde. Pulling a seasonal before it's stuck during its month forever is a victory.

You think I'm ever pulling a Summer Elise for her Green Tome Valor 3 outside of summer?

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I think these characters, who all also have votes available for CYL, are all slam dunks.
-Mila, obviously. She'll probably be Astra to compliment Duma's Anima.
-Naga. It'd own if they mixed her Awakening design with her FE4 dragon depiction. Light hero?
-Yune. Actual Yune, not just Micaiah in her Light Priestess outfit. Dark Hero, probably?
-Ashera. Also light, probably.
-Athos. The living legend, one of the big heroes of Elibe. Easy Anima.
-Anankos. Again could be anything. Has a human design to go with his dragon form.
-Ashunera. I dunno if they'd go with Yune, Ashera AND Ashunera in one go, though. Maybe for Super Mythically Legendary Heroes next year.
-Hel. She's literally a goddess! She is absolutely going to the Mythic pool if her daughter Eir is here.

Then we have god-adjacent characters we can go with like:
-Sephiran
-Dheginsea. He's part of that big picture with Altina & Soan, incidentally
-Nagi. I'm not sure they'd ever waste a Mythic slot on Nagi of all people, though.
-Medeus. Earth Dragons are shown as a big threat, I think he's about on the level of Duma & Mila even if he's not worshipped as a god. I mean you need like 3 different things to finally seal him away. Twice. IMO they could get away with Earth Dragon Medeus being a Legendary Hero and Shadow Dragon Medeus being a Mythic.
-Idunn? Maybe?
-Lilith. Daughter of Anankos, so she could get in like Eir could I suppose.

& I'm sure there's some others I'm forgetting. They could, sigh, also go with another Corrin alt, Zelgius alt, things like that. I guess now's a good a time to mention that "Grima", as titled "Grima", is in the CYL. So they could probably sneak in another Grima that way and have him act as a manakete that transforms into "The Creation" from SOV.

After that, the game does have a number of other god-like characters but idk if they're really eligible:
-Elibe has another 3 of its Legends. Roland, Bramimond, Durban. You couldn't vote for any of them, though, so I'm not sure they'll go with any of them?
-Speaking of, did you know that Elimine, another of the Elibe Legends, does have a canon appearence? She shows up in, of all things, the Double Dash Demo Disc that let you connect to FE7 and get a bunch of gifts. Still couldn't vote for her, though.
200px-FERK_Elimine.png

-Altina, as noted before. It's a crying shame she's otherwise ignored.
-Soan, the lion laguz there, also counts. But he has even less going on than Altina, sadly.
-Then there's a bunch of Crusaders and Legends that we don't have any real information on in terms of who they were, their apeparences and so on.

I wonder if Formortiis would also count, he's also not technically a god either, but he does require similar powerful objects and legends to take him down like Idunn. The only thing is I don't think you could vote for him in particular and he'd technically have to be an alt due to Lyon, so I'm not sure they'd go for him.

Other then that, that's pretty much everyone. I'm hoping they'll do Ashera, Athos, Sephiran, Dheginsea, and Medeus.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
Unless you already had Summer Linde. Pulling a seasonal before it's stuck during its month forever is a victory.

You think I'm ever pulling a Summer Elise for her Green Tome Valor 3 outside of summer?

This was my first Linde and sure seasonal units are nice to get too, but Duma would have much nicer to get ( I'm big fan of beast and dragon units, and he would work pretty well with my current dragon team with Male Grima and Halloween Myrrh )
I'm not good at all when it comes to skills and what is good on what if I'm being completely honest, I usually fail to see the bigger picture some skills could give

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm officially done. After an entire year of saving most orbs for Legendary Ike, I finally reached +10.

Ba5xLTv.jpg

Unfortunately...it cost me 619 out of my 736 orbs to obtain the last 2 Ikes. It wasn't for nothing though, I did get 3 L!Eirikas, 4 Laegjarn, and a Kliff, so that's about 60 orbs on average per 5* pull (1st Ike was after the first 2 Laegjarns and Eirikas). This was a very painful banner and I'm glad the other reds were both very high quality pulls, but that did not stop the 4th Laegjarn at 11.5% with no other 5* from being the most painful pull I've ever gotten in this game. With this goal out of the way though, I officially have no 5* character currently in the game that I want to save my orbs for, and I had this many orbs saved up exactly for this purpose so I can't be too upset.

What I am upset about though is that I only rolled 1 of the 4 more Pallas I need to be able to +10 her, which is absolutely insane given how much I sniped red. It doesn't matter too much since I don't need to +10 another unit ever again other than because I like them, but that's still insane. Also only pulled 1 Ares but god knows how many Soleil (going to guess it was about 10 before I sent home half of them). However, I do have 11 Athenas and 9 Roys now, and they're the 2 red projects I was semi-interested in so I'll be making slow progress towards those in the future. I don't have enough Breath fodder for Roy though so he may have to wait awhile, which is fine because I have nowhere near enough feathers to support either of these endeavors. I do also have 6 Roderick now so I may actually legitimately build him too to have Oscar lite, but I'm still missing 2 more Oscars until I can +10 him so I don't want to devote feathers to Roderick until that happens.

I'm waiting to see what anniversary does before deciding what will happen with my remaining orbs, but my only 5* goals are Rally+ fodder for Ike and Oscar to hit my maximum Arena range with this team (assuming I get the Oscars soon). I will slowly start saving orbs for the day they add Jill, but I probably won't be as strict with that as I was for Ike. I do still want to pull Reyson, complete my Oscar merges, and get any progress at all for Sothe and Nanna, so I have plenty of lower rarity projects to work on, but I'm glad I actually managed the suffering of getting a +10 Red legendary hero as a F2P. You can guarantee I'm never going to put myself through that again.

R_N

There is one downside to mass demotion and that's it makes getting specific common characters very hard. You can go ages without pulling on someone and while that's kind of annoying for merge projects it is super annoying for fodder purposes.

I'd still rather have demotions than not because the 5* pool is infinitely worse to get things out of just by numbers, but it is something I wonder if they'd ever do anything about.

R_N

Why not create a different summoning pool with the usage of Arena medals to summon people like Raigh and Oboro (and remove them from the regular pool altogether)?
That'd be cool but I fear they'd give it its own 5* pool which just kind of shifts it to another issue

If it was just 3-4* retirees using arena medals or whatever that'd be fine though.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Make a permanent 1-2* banner comprised of the original launch 3-4* units. Use Badges and Great Badges to summon for them. Low cost summons for low cost units.

Include a 3% focus rate anyway. But here, the focus units are all the original seasonal units up to the first Xmas set. Now people have a real drive to go to this banner.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Are we really not getting a FEH Channel for the 2nd anniversary? I mean

I know being able to potentially choose a legendary hero is awesome and all but still. I guess we can get the announcement tomorrow with the FEH Channel being on Friday but idk if they ever did something like that on a Friday/Saturday.

R_N

Make a permanent 1-2* banner comprised of the original launch 3-4* units. Use Badges and Great Badges to summon for them. Low cost summons for low cost units.

Include a 3% focus rate anyway. But here, the focus units are all the original seasonal units up to the first Xmas set. Now people have a real drive to go to this banner.
Now that would be amazing. But I cannot see them ever doing it. They will keep a strangle hold on those units forever, no matter how out of date they get (and they XMas units were and still are really good). Or if they did do it they'd use their favorite thing in the world

A BRAND NEW CURRENCY!