• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I just now envisioned the inevitable Mila Mythic Battle having Heritors of Arcadia playing.

And now I won't accept anything else but that when that fight arrives.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The website's CSS code got updated, and it contains code revealing the CYL3 winners.

Spoiler, Camilla's getting a Brave Alt.

Second spoiler, she's taking the silver crown, because Micaiah overtook her and came out on top for womens.

For the men, Marth did not make Top 2 despite the advantages going in. Eliwood took silver. Alm kept his 1st place lead.

Womens: Micaiah, Camilla
Mens: Alm, Eliwood

R_N

The website's CSS code got updated, and it contains code revealing the CYL3 winners.

Spoiler, Camilla's getting a Brave Alt.

Second spoiler, she's taking the silver crown, because Micaiah overtook her and came out on top for womens.

For the men, Marth did not make Top 2 despite the advantages going in. Eliwood took silver. Alm kept his 1st place lead.

Womens: Micaiah, Camilla
Mens: Alm, Eliwood
The year is 2022
Despite everything, FEH is still popular and making money
the Choose Your Legends #6 has just ended, featuring a controversial system allowing you to vote twice on a given day

Marth has still not won.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I love Marth and all but he got a fantastic Legendary version already and Eliwood has been shafted more.

And hey at least Camilla can't be in CYL4 next year. Instead, you'll will be able to vote for a Three Houses child that looks like her but with her name arranged differently!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
There were four Annas to vote for. If all Annas votes were stacked, she'd be #1 for womens.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Guess we're not getting a feh channel for the anniversary.

Questionable decision

This is still bizarre to me, this is the time to have a FEH Channel to grab attention especially on the coattails of a very well received Mythic banner. Really aside from the Hot Springs banner January has actually been pretty good so it seems like a huge missed opportunity to not have one. Unless they're planning to have a slightly later FEH channel, which is still a questionable decision.

rip Marth though

R_N

This is still bizarre to me, this is the time to have a FEH Channel to grab attention especially on the coattails of a very well received Mythic banner. Really aside from the Hot Springs banner January has actually been pretty good so it seems like a huge missed opportunity to not have one. Unless they're planning to have a slightly later FEH channel, which is still a questionable decision.

rip Marth though
Only thing I can think of is they're waiting for the Mythic banner to pass because of

Are we really not getting a FEH Channel for the 2nd anniversary? I mean

I know being able to potentially choose a legendary hero is awesome and all but still. I guess we can get the announcement tomorrow with the FEH Channel being on Friday but idk if they ever did something like that on a Friday/Saturday.
this datamined thing

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
To be fair, all Annas are different from each other and not the same person.

I think the general consensus is Anna is a character perfect for an alt but doesn't have one. It can be a different Anna or a Heroes Anna alt and I don't think anyone would be upset either way.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Well my quest to get the last 2 Oscars continues, and today's free roll actually gave me a second Kliff. Unfortunately both of them are +HP so I don't think I'm super interested in merging to remove the bane on my first one, so I'll just keep him around in case someone wants Fortress Def/Res later. Who knows maybe I'll change my mind in a year when it turns out nobody I have wants the Fortress skill.

Still, I think that alone is going to keep me from coming back to snipe blue on Mythic banner since Tiki is the only thing I really want from that anymore. Maybe something in the next week will be a better investment for me anyway, whether it's for anniversary or the Valentine's banner next week.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
That's to be expected. The more Legendary and Mythic Heroes there are, the more room you have to give way so each one has their time in the limelight.

Grima constantly kept returning because there were no other colorless Legendary units to crowd her out.