• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Eliwood getting a refine means that every single Day 1 personal weapon has a refine now except for Armads, Raijinto, Siegfried, and Gradivus. If we extend that to every unit released before CYL1 there's also Ragnell, Dark Aura, Dark Excalibur, Cursed Lance, and Dire Thunder, but given how many units in the 3* pool are getting personal weapons I'm definitely expecting them to wait as long as possible before doing most of these.

Also very curious to see what these refines end up being since that's a huge list of units that have been fairly out of the meta for awhile. Seth is obviously going to be red Titania with Def Tactic, but otherwise I hope they try to be fancier than just improving on the base weapon for all of them. Shame I don't particularly care for any of these units though so I won't be actually doing any of these refine, but that just means I can finally hoard my dew for awhile.

R_N

Eliwood getting a refine means that every single Day 1 personal weapon has a refine now except for Armads, Raijinto, Siegfried, and Gradivus. If we extend that to every unit released before CYL1 there's also Ragnell, Dark Aura, Dark Excalibur, Cursed Lance, and Dire Thunder, but given how many units in the 3* pool are getting personal weapons I'm definitely expecting them to wait as long as possible before doing most of these.

Also very curious to see what these refines end up being since that's a huge list of units that have been fairly out of the meta for awhile. Seth is obviously going to be red Titania with Def Tactic, but otherwise I hope they try to be fancier than just improving on the base weapon for all of them. Shame I don't particularly care for any of these units though so I won't be actually doing any of these refine, but that just means I can finally hoard my dew for awhile.
I'm guessing most of these weapons will, at a base level, be Super versions of their base weapon. The one exception might be Niles because he, like Felicia is kind of uhhhhh
total trash
Honestly if he just straight up got Felicia's weapon but a Bow, that's help a lot. They basically had the same niche.

I bet Hinata & Oboro will get a bond-type refine that gets a boost whne near a bow unit. It'd be cute if it also extended to lance (for hinata) & sword (for oboro) units. So you'd get a buff going for Team Takumi.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The voting is live aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

RpRNQWq.png

They actually made it worse.

R_N

Day 1: 3* Sheena.
Day 2: 4* Virion

clearly tomorrow will be a 5*!
The voting is live aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

RpRNQWq.png

They actually made it worse.
I think it's because color doesn't matter. You're shown 4 golden stones and I think from how Feh talked about it, ti shows their image on it.

I mean if it was totally random I don't see why they wouldn't do the same thing for the 2 free seasonals since it's functionally the same.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Day 1: 3 star Athena followed by Day 2 of a four star L'Arachel. Seriously why doesn't she have Res Tactic at 4 stars? I have too much Renewal fodder!

I do hope they make use of those golden stones more in the future. Kind of surprised we're just being able to select them for the first time despite being showed in various FEH Channels.

R_N

"Once you select the type, you'll get the #1 hero as a 5* unit!" and "I guess the #1 hero of each type will show up here!" is Feh's exact wording, to be clear.

By all counts you'll be able to choose which of the 4 you want unless they're being really coy about this.

Zora

perpetually tired
"Once you select the type, you'll get the #1 hero as a 5* unit!" and "I guess the #1 hero of each type will show up here!" is Feh's exact wording, to be clear.

By all counts you'll be able to choose which of the 4 you want unless they're being really coy about this.
z71p96p.jpg

you can't select your winner; it's random.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
But then what's the point of even mentioning that tidbit if we could just pick the Hero we wanted? Why elaborate and make this confusing in the process?

I did send feedback on this, because as I see it, that is straight up bullshit. What's the point of fostering community enthusiasm if we can't get one of the winners out of our own volition in the end?

Zora

perpetually tired
Stictly speaking, this is just saying you do not choose the color
Which tracks with using golden orbs.
That's what I meant.

You get one of the four winners, but which one of the four you get is random.

R_N

That's what I meant.

You get one of the four winners, but which one of the four you get is random.
My point is I think it works like this: It is 4 golden orbs and they will have the pictures of the winners on them (like how you select brave heroes), because the feh channel states you still pick the type's winner.

If it did not matter, there's no reason to set the summoning screen to have 4 gold orbs. You could either just bring in a normal summoning circle (like the seasonal freebies) or make a new circle that's 1 golden orb in the center that gives you a random one.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The orbs are golden because that's an easy way to keep your pick random, unlike a color straight out telling you it's your color pick.

This isn't like the CYL times when you actually picked any hero. Not A hero.

R_N

The orbs are golden because that's an easy way to keep your pick random, unlike a color straight out telling you it's your color pick.

This isn't like the CYL times when you actually picked any hero. Not A hero.
So why isn't it one orb, then. one golden orb, that represents all flavors, that randomly pulls on one of the 4 units. It clearly & distinctly gets across you get one rando.

If it is genuinely random then we have an actual case for false advertisement because that goes completely against what's stated in the Feh Channel.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So why isn't it one orb, then. one golden orb, that represents all flavors, that randomly pulls on one of the 4 units. It clearly & distinctly gets across you get one rando.
Because, as stated before, the orbs in a session don't really rotate heroes when you summon from one. The orbs already set the heroes once the session starts.

Handing four golden orbs gives the illusion of pulling one of the four heroes without the game locking one onto you.

R_N

Well as we await confirmation on how Intsys is screwing us over once more, day 3 gave me a 3* Titania

a poor omen, to be certain

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Day 1: I have Fae't in this game.
Day 2: I gone and Donnel.
Day 3: Can't think of a pun using Deirdre... Wait, oh lord, free Deirdre from one lonely green orb! Bad news is she's DEF+ ATK-, but the first one I have with HP+ SPD- will get her to fix both horrible banes to have an HP+ superboon.

R_N

Day 1: I have Fae't in this game.
Day 2: I gone and Donnel.
Day 3: Can't think of a pun using Deirdre... Wait, oh lord, free Deirdre from one lonely green orb! Bad news is she's DEF+ ATK-, but the first one I have with HP+ SPD- will get her to fix both horrible banes to have an HP+ superboon.
I don't think I'd ever merge up my Deirdres when I can give the ever-coveted QR3 to someone instead