• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Theo-92

So I threw practically all my orbs, roughly 130ish, at the Destructive Forces/bait banner in an attempt to get the final two merges for my M!Grima. Only managed to get one but also got 5 SURTRS aswell! I could not believe how lucky I got and still can't really. Merged my current (previous?) Surtur into one of the+Atk ones to change his asset. Changed the rest to books and had M!Grima inherit Bonfire, SS4 and WF3 along with his 9th merge.

I have 15 orbs which will be used on the first summoning session of the Mythic banner and then any other orbs will be going towards getting the 10th merge.

One more! One more!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
With this month coming to a close, this makes March the first month since last June - a full nine months - where Heroes did not bring in a Fates unit.

Interestingly, that June was also the only month of all of 2018 that did not bring in a Fates unit, with NY Corrin coming in late after the 12-31 2017 NY set, and LAzura dropping in last minute in 2018.

Basically what I'm saying is expect Maeda to freak out and cram in 83 Fates units in April, including 4 blue staff Camillas.

R_N

I also think/hope we aren't getting more Tellius for awhile because they've now had a regular banner, seasonal and now Mythic Hero in the first 3 months of the year. Also even though they tend to group the Tellius games together, Radiant Dawn did just get a banner while Path of Radiance's last regular banner was Dauntless Crimeans back in year 1. Even though I don't care too much about the distinction I hope we get a Path of Radiance banner before another Radiant Dawn one. But also my orb count is too low don't give me Jill just yet. Let me save up to 1500 orbs at least.
I definitely think there will be a PoR banner later this year with Lethe & Mordecai if no one else.
Haar will probably be in Brave Redux assuming he's not put into the PoR banner too, if I had to guess.

Gonna be a rough year for you, I think

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I definitely think there will be a PoR banner later this year with Lethe & Mordecai if no one else.
Haar will probably be in Brave Redux assuming he's not put into the PoR banner too, if I had to guess.

Gonna be a rough year for you, I think

We will 100% get another before the end of the year given that Haar, Jill, and Ranulf are now among the next highest characters in the list going off CYL results, second only to Louise. It's okay though next month probably won't have Tellius and I'm working with the assumption that it'll be after summer so that's plenty of time to save 1500+ orbs. Hopefully.

R_N

Well hey, after getting to a 10% pity rate and a little over 100 orbs (160 on the dot -> 55) I got Yune. -hp/+def. Kind of a nothing nature, but I'd rather have mediocre than bad.

I also got an ideal Draug!!!!! +Attack/-Res. I'd also have accepted speed but that's more useful for if you give him non-brave weaponry. Sadly the Marth I got out of this was +Attack/-Speed.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
200 orbs gave me this:

Yune - Res+/Spd - Holy crap, her stats are so abysmal for a goddess, but she boasts the highest Res of any unit.
2 Ophelias - Just know they were merged to leave a HP asset, which implies they didn't have a good boon. But still...this girl is broken even without Special Spiral 3.

I'm going to keep tossing orbs at this banner, though. I really, really want a good L!Lucina.

Well, I guess Yune is a sign for me to break into T21. Now I can gain a lot of Lift while reducing Lift loss.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Free summoned HKagero, got Levin 30 orbs later, then got Yune 30 orbs after that. Gonna chalk that up as a win and just stop for now.

Yune monkey paw'd me by being +Atk -Res. Kiiiinda wanna get rid of that bane.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
A Radiant Dawn banner may be sooner than we think after all.

Heroes categorizes the chibi sprites in the game by canon game, and within that, by numbers. There's a 6 number difference between Yune's file, and Nailah's file. In comparison, Mythic Duma is right in line with the other Valentian characters, no number gap.

This does not mean that the next banner coming up is no doubt Radiant Dawn. But it does mean that 6 Radiant Dawn characters are completed to a point where their file numbers have been made for them, and they wanted to get Yune out first, so those 6 can drop at any time.

Last edited:

R_N

A Radiant Dawn banner may be sooner than we think after all.

Heroes categorizes the chibi sprites in the game by canon game, and within that, by numbers. There's a 6 number difference between Yune's file, and Nailah's file. In comparison, Mythic Duma is right in line with the other Valentian characters, no number gap.

This does not mean that the next banner coming up is no doubt Radiant Dawn. But it does mean that 6 Radiant Dawn characters are completed to a point where their file numbers have been made for them, and they wanted to get Yune out first, so those 6 can drop at any time.
5 units (10-14) lines up perfectly with 4 person banner + a GHB/Tempest, at least.

Hopefully none of them are alts and we can keep the alt-free train rolling

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
**** me I can't count. I kept thinking there were 6 slots open the whole time.

Yeah, 4 man banner, plus a freebie. Make it Sephiran.

R_N

Incidentally the Valentia listings are kind of hilarious because they're not grouped by their actual release. It's a shame we didn't see this as a way to look into things at the time, imagine looking in this and seeing 00 Alm, 03 Clair, 06 Faye and 15 Lukas

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
On the one hand please god don't be indicative of the next banner being more Tellius, on the other hand it was always going to be smarter for me to wait for a 3 unit banner if I want to +10 Jill and my lower orb count would make that easier to wait for. That's like 1100 orbs on average for 11 copies as opposed to 1500 on a 4 unit banner assuming green. Still, I'm going to die if we get more Tellius in April.

One thing to note though is that if this indicates a RD banner again in the next few months that would possibly mean Jill and Haar are likely both axe users, which could mean one of them gets the free unit treatment. Of course they can still easily make one a lance user on a whim but if we assume 5 more RD units in the near future that's a definite possibility given the most requested Tellius units right now are Ranulf, Haar, Jill, Lethe and Ilyana.

R_N

On the one hand please god don't be indicative of the next banner being more Tellius, on the other hand it was always going to be smarter for me to wait for a 3 unit banner if I want to +10 Jill and my lower orb count would make that easier to wait for. That's like 1100 orbs on average for 11 copies as opposed to 1500 on a 4 unit banner assuming green. Still, I'm going to die if we get more Tellius in April.

One thing to note though is that if this indicates a RD banner again in the next few months that would possibly mean Jill and Haar are likely both axe users, which could mean one of them gets the free unit treatment. Of course they can still easily make one a lance user on a whim but if we assume 5 more RD units in the near future that's a definite possibility given the most requested Tellius units right now are Ranulf, Haar, Jill, Lethe and Ilyana.
I bet we see at least 2 Radiant Dawn exclusive units, or at least PoR-introduced units that weren't playable for real until RD. Like yeah Tibarn & Naesala are technically playable in PoR's final battle (albeit, one or the other or the lion guy) but of the beast banner only Reyson was actually playable in PoR.
The 5 you mentioned would still be on the table but I think they'd pick one or two and then fill the rest with, like, Skrmir, some Dawn Brigades, Seraphin, Pelleus or whatever.

But I've been comically wrong about FEH in the past so maybe it will just be the top 5 missing PoR units as a "RD" banner

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I suppose Jill will probably in this future RD banner given her popularity (or be saved for Farfetched Heroes 3 but I guess Haar could take his place). Or even add the rest of the Dawn Brigade members with Edward, Leonardo, etc.

In summoning stuff, I got pitybroken by another Ophelia (+Def, -Res) and another Eir (+HP, -Speed). Think I’ll stop there.

Regarding the latter: Should I merge this Eir into my +Res, -Att Eir (where she gets a boost to HP and Att) or vice versa (where the Eir will have an HP superboon retained + an HP and Att boost)?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Edward, Nolan, Leonardo, Pelleas, and Sephiran would make a concise set of RD characters. It gets three of the few remaining playable PRF weapons left to bring in the game, it gets RD's bad guy in, and it brings in a rather dark horse mage with a tome that could easily become a PRF for him.

Plus, this banner would be around the time a new Forging Bonds begins, and the Dawn Brigade does indeed have the backstory that an FB can bring to light.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I bet we see at least 2 Radiant Dawn exclusive units, or at least PoR-introduced units that weren't playable for real until RD. Like yeah Tibarn & Naesala are technically playable in PoR's final battle (albeit, one or the other or the lion guy) but of the beast banner only Reyson was actually playable in PoR.
The 5 you mentioned would still be on the table but I think they'd pick one or two and then fill the rest with, like, Skrmir, some Dawn Brigades, Seraphin, Pelleus or whatever.

But I've been comically wrong about FEH in the past so maybe it will just be the top 5 missing PoR units as a "RD" banner

Well for comparison, the top requested FE6 units were Idunn, Rutger, Lugh, and Dieck in that order, with Sue quite a bit further down after Gonzales and Lot even. Thea was even further down, so they did manage to get the top 3 but then filled in the rest with female characters because I guess they needed to be sure this banner could sell. I'm certain we'd see Jill and Haar but I doubt we'd get all of the top 5, and I'd be doubtful about Ilyana. She seems much more like Farfetched Heroes territory.

Side note poor Rutger, one of the most requested of the bunch and he ends up being an unspectacular GHB unit.

The Dawn Brigade members...have backstories?

Actually yes. Leonardo is the son of a noble family in Daein and lost his family to the war 3 years prior while studying at a military academy. After the war he was sent to a prison camp that he eventually escaped and was saved by Edward when trying to get away. Meanwhile Edward is an orphan who grew up on the streets of Daein and aimed to join the Daein army to move up in life through combat ability, but the war ended before he got a chance to follow that path. Nolan is also formerly a successful merchant that lost it all when he was betrayed by a business partner, and he eventually formed the Dawn Brigade after seeing how the Daeins were treated after the war.

This is never mentioned in the game anywhere but it's all there in the designer notes.

R_N

Well for comparison, the top requested FE6 units were Idunn, Rutger, Lugh, and Dieck in that order, with Sue quite a bit further down after Gonzales and Lot even. Thea was even further down, so they did manage to get the top 3 but then filled in the rest with female characters because I guess they needed to be sure this banner could sell. I'm certain we'd see Jill and Haar but I doubt we'd get all of the top 5, and I'd be doubtful about Ilyana. She seems much more like Farfetched Heroes territory.

Side note poor Rutger, one of the most requested of the bunch and he ends up being an unspectacular GHB unit.
well regardless how it turns out, worth pointing out the current 5 RD-exclusive playables in CYL2 are:
Caineghis
Edward
Volug
Vika
Meg (oh my god)

I could really see something like Caineghis with Ranulf for a banner like this, if nothing else.
Also man beast fever was so rampant here because c'mon Vika?

And for fun, CYL3, though this shouldn't effect things too much.
Caineghis
Jorge
Edward
Sigrun
Seraphin

....wait what? Jorge? The shop guy? Why is he labeled as Radiant Dawn only in CYL3? Why was he ranked 161????? Think of all the character Jorge outranks....

Actually yes. Leonardo is the son of a noble family in Daein and lost his family to the war 3 years prior while studying at a military academy. After the war he was sent to a prison camp that he eventually escaped and was saved by Edward when trying to get away. Meanwhile Edward is an orphan who grew up on the streets of Daein and aimed to join the Daein army to move up in life through combat ability, but the war ended before he got a chance to follow that path. Nolan is also formerly a successful merchant that lost it all when he was betrayed by a business partner, and he eventually formed the Dawn Brigade after seeing how the Daeins were treated after the war.

This is never mentioned in the game anywhere but it's all there in the designer notes.
if there's ever a Radiant Dawn remake, let's hope they get to implement the supports they had planned that would like. Use this information.