• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
(For viewers' pleasure here.)

Who the fudge are all those.

I really, really want to believe Lalum will demote since her skills aren't that great, unless I$ thinks the anti-dragon weapon, trap skill, and the gap skills are too good.

Perceval looks like a fusion between Sirius and Edelgard.

Knuckles the Echidna screams demotion. She's so uninteresting. Her Brazen better be 4* skill.

Igrene is the prizey unit having all those amazing skills in her. Dear god, like, what will you begin to fodder off from her? You can easily take LaD4 by sacrificing a Sothe to the stake, but the other two? Also, first red archer...and Pulse Smoke 3 is an option to find...among the sea of reds. Ugh. But it's like she exists to make Ophelia better.

Chad will be nice...to fill in my pseudo-Etrian Odyssey team.

Well, at least this isn't a dream banner. They learned their lesson (unless there is a dream banner next month anyway).

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I was prepared for the possibility of this not being a Farfetched banner but I was not prepared for this to be a regular old Binding Blade banner, I guess I am just never spending orbs. Unless next banner is somehow still Farfetched and not Book 4 like I think it will be, I'm just marking 2500 orbs or so as my saving benchmark and just sitting at least at that point forever until we get a Tellius banner.

Nice of them to continue making Green and Colorless better and better to roll on though for more accessible units. Igrene's also got fantastic fodder, Life and Death 4 and your pick of Special Spiral or Pulse Smoke makes for some solid options.

R_N

i'm pretty interested in this one the story side of things, this isn't a xenologue it's a paralogue and we're dealing with immediate aftermath while bringing in Thor.
Welp, no one was expecting this to happen.

Hopefully Drive Att 2 is Echidna’s four star skill. That way we’d get all drives from 4* units not counting those who need Grails.
It's a really weird banner solely in terms of everything outside of it. It's the first new heroes banner without a forging bonds. The paralogue it pairs with, the FE6 units may not even be in judging by the one map (of 3!) shown being Loki and some generics. Also this kind of snuck by me while we were talking about it earlier, but there's still 11 days left in the current new heroes banner (about 9 by the time the banner hits) and the quests for the end of book 3 was already going.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Brunnya's sprite depicts a new tome, so it's fairly likely this will be Fimbulvetr, and be a PRF tome for her.

brunnya_devoted_general.png

As Fimbulvetr is Ice magic like Blizzard, this would make Brunnya a green mage.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Brunnya ended up being Blue tome after all. Which is fine, it puts the Sonya stat spread in blue.

125 orbs dropped, got me Loki, Mareeta, Igrene, and Chad. Gonna get the twins kitted up and have a bonus unit team ready.

R_N

I was looking through the hero list and about to get very mad that it seemed no one demoted before remembering, oh, yeah
the other banner is still going for another 8 days

the xenlogue was pretty interesting this time. I guess the dream interlude from last year may not have been so discarded after all

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I got a 5.50% pity rate going after Igrene (because why not get her after having a +10 Sophia & Hawkeye!) only to end up with a +Res, -Att Larum. The only other time that happened was when I was chasing Sigurd two years ago.

Fortunately enough, a 3.25% rate got me Igrene. Even at -Spd, LnD 4 really patches that so I’m not bothered much.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

OMG. Goodbye money.

DC Meistersword with a special that adds Res on top of the damage, and an Iote's A skill to work with Beasts and Dragons.

But more importantly is is Altina. aaaaaaaa

Last edited:

R_N

OK we are 100% going to start getting DC weapon refines soon, this is an innate dc brave sword

and yesssss she owns this owns i dont have many orbs rn (I got a flora & a tethys dont at me dont @ me dont--) but damn I wasn't expecting this.

Which IS surprising, actually. Sure, Lif, okay. Maybe that could be kicked to Brave Redux? But if not Lif, I was expecting Hel at the very least.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
By the way, Altina screws Brave Ike over by multiple levels.

Red: Altina, L!Marth, and Sothis
Blue: Fjorm, L!Tiki, and L!Julia
Green: L!Lyn, Yarne, and S!Laevatein
Colorless: Duma, B!Fjorm, and S!Gunnthra

Red is stacked (unless you see L!Marth as useless since his fodder is awful and is only good to merge into himself), blue is sweet, green is sort of eh, and colorless is sweet.

Hopefully, I'll have around 100 orbs to get Altina.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Wow I actually don't have an excuse to not summon for this. Glad I didn't jump right into rolling for more Mist beyond the one I got on my free circle (again) or roll for another Nailah, Altina looks insanely useful. Definitely rolling for one or two copies here but there is no way I'll be burning my orbs for another +10 Red on these banners.

I still cannot believe we are getting so much Tellius this year though, it really never ends. And yet, none of them are Jill so most of my orb stash will still sit here.

R_N

Looks like there's special ~black friday~ orb packs coming and,, wow

First off, I think that the most expensive pack should ALSO come with Winter Tharja, not just Legendary Roy.
Secondly Tharja's other bonuses are LAUGHABLE. 30,000....universal crystals. And 6000 shards. Really??? THE most useless currency in the game??? This is useless to everyone!
Thirdly no price is listed so you KNOW these bad boys are going to be wayyyy too expensive for what they offer

R_N

If they priced them at $5, $10, $15 they would crash the servers from everyone rushing to buy Actually Kind Of Good Deals (For A Gacha)