• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

I like how we rarely even come up in passing in these any more. I mean, shoot, we're kidnapped in the actual Book 4 story. It's almost comical the 180 they've taken on this.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I've had Tanya for 24 hours and if anything happens to her I will smite the entire Order of Heroes with this second gun I got from alternate Askr.

She's gonna be a merge project for me, Norne be damned. Thinking I'll make her Igrene Lite with a Special Spiral AoE set. Give her Flashing Blade seal and she'll pick off everything she needs.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Promoted my Spd+ Arthur.

He juuuuuuuuuust needs Fury 3 to trigger his prf's weapon's refine. With Fury 3, that's like an easy +8 to all his stats so he hits 40 Spd. If he's buffed in Spd, he can hit 50 Spd easy.

R_N

Don't forget to do the mjolner Strike today. You only need to do one battle if you're happy with the score but also you only have today to do it

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Mythics will count as max merges depending on the season, so you're encouraged to have at least one of each type.

I managed a 750 score with my +10 Arena units, a +2 Peony, and a +1 Eir. My Tanya, LLeif, and Igrene were paired with those Arena units to keep the high score, as they went about the map Galeforcing in Leif's case, and AoE-spamming in the others' case. This is probably a valid strat to go with as you go up the tiers, so you're not blindsided by Stance users and enemies with super high HP that can counter back.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
And now we know why we don’t have the calendar yet.

Weird mishmash of year 2 and year 3 seasonals, but additional opportunities is always nice.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Either this is a Christmas-only thing, or this is IS's response to Legendary/Mythic banners getting full with Legendary/Mythic heroes, because seriously, at this rate, it'll take a while to even get to 3H characters. Hopefully these Double Heroes banner become a thing...and there are more orbs to get.

...And I dropped 35 orbs and got P!Flora with Atk+/Res-. That flaw hurts her weapon's effect, but eh, she's still pretty good.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm not really sure if this banner is big enough to hold back the calendar from us, but maybe we will finally see a calendar tonight. Not sure they're necessarily hiding something but the calendar being so late is definitely abnormal, they've been very consistent about giving us the calendar a day or two after the final event of the previous one begins and in this case that was on the 5th. I'm quickly losing interest in rolling for Close Counter this week though without a calendar to see what's coming.

This banner does feel like a response to legendary banners getting too full though, Flora, Lilina, Ursula, Pent and Tanith are all units who are due to appear on legendary banners in the coming months and here they are now. This probably more or less confirms Lukas is going to be here to ruin the blue pool of Peony/Naga later this month though. Blue is really solid value here though, a little tempting to roll for that Harsh Command+ or Pulse Smoke but I will probably pass and quit with my free roll Sothe merge. Recently gave him Mirror Impact too so now I only need one more merge to +10 him, Micaiah is almost capped on flowers so maybe he'll be next.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Lots and lots of banners. The Xmas seasonals is right around the corner on Sunday.

ELadRlDUYAApoup

Hall of Forms finally returns too.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Come on you can't just throw a New Heroes banner only a week after the New Years banner and not expect me to get my hopes up. Nice of them to cleanly organize this calendar though. Legendary banner is looking a bit early as well, guess they're trying to hook in that Christmas spending. Solid calendar overall though, hoping we get lots of orbs for me to hoard.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Obviously the 16th is the Christmas units of this year.

What TT+ is that on the 17th? Is it tied with the latest newest banner or the Christmas banner?

The Legendary Hero banner has the other 2 Christmas banners running almost at the same time.

Aaand a triple New Years banner treat first day of the new year.

Aaaaand new banner 5 days later.

Note that both TT+s run almost back to back.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The first TT pretty much has to be the Christmas one I think. I think the extra bonus units will be regular versions and not old seasonals though because the rerun banners are after.

R_N

i get that christmas is very important but it's always so funny to me that just about every notable "event" has like a million banners and things to do except the anniversary which rarely has anything of real note.