• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Yeah they really brought their a-game to these refines. Excellent all around.
Veronica's is probably the "least good" and even then that's not damning at all.

R_N

So before accounting for other modes prrrrobably in the realm of 12-ish depending on how well you do a week. Between quests and other misc modes (phalanx will presumably also give mangos every time and I wouldn't be shocked if they were incorporated into other events) I could feasibly see ~50 a month on average.

Changing someone out every 2-3 months honestly is better than I thought

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
So before accounting for other modes prrrrobably in the realm of 12-ish depending on how well you do a week. Between quests and other misc modes (phalanx will presumably also give mangos every time and I wouldn't be shocked if they were incorporated into other events) I could feasibly see ~50 a month on average.

Changing someone out every 2-3 months honestly is better than I thought
Speaking of the Phalanx stuff, the datamine says that they also give free summoning tickets too, three exactly. I didn't care for the mode until this showed up.

R_N

Speaking of the Phalanx stuff, the datamine says that they also give free summoning tickets too, three exactly. I didn't care for the mode until this showed up.
Looking at the data mine its 6 tickets, 3 each for the other 2 dance banners
2020-09-15 - Phalanx Fest quests. 100 Trait Fruits, 3 Summoning Tickets TRIAL_Summon_200901_dance_07 and 3 Summoning Tickets TRIAL_Summon_200901_dance_08. Runs through 2020-09-24.

R_N

I got a 5* lachesis in 14 orbs. I was just wanting a 4* so that's nice. Can easily ignore the banner moving forward

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
chara_img_00079001000102_03.png

Julia is summoning the power of Shenron in her Nifl Resplendent attire, coming next.

R_N

I got a ced on my first free summon and now I want to spark to get another one so I can give pulse smoke to my fallen lyon but unfortunately im not sure i can get the needed orbs within a week

double unfortunately i didn't think of that until putting 30 orbs into it. I've 12 left over so I "only" need about 93 but I dont think the math works out even with the rest of the tempest and log in orbs.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Free circle gave me a Ced right away which is exciting after spending 300 orbs for no Ced on his last rerun. I haven't used my tickets yet though because now I'm at the awkward crossroads of just taking the free rolls and leaving or going all-in for the spark. I do want at least one more Pulse Smoke (Micaiah, Sothe, Mia, and Haar are all candidates) and both Shannan and Larcei are great pulls as well so chances are I'll still go for a min cost spark, but it's probably a smarter play to wait until I see the calendar which should probably be tonight. I suspect we'll have the next banner trailer before this rerun ends but it's still good to see what's coming first regardless.

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Related to the above there was also a Tactics Drill referencing the manga chapter featuring Duma and three of the junior manaketes (Fae, Nowi and Young Tiki). They are having a lot of fun with these, aren't they?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
EhmO92vWoAgQKjb

This next New Heroes banner is up for three weeks instead of the typical two.

Perhaps a long requested character is coming up, mentioning no Jills names.

KillerDraco

>Encore! Illusory Dungeon

Dangit Tap Battle, stay dead.

R_N

So how'd everyone's free phalanx tickets go?
Elincia banner:
-Draug (3*)
-Roy (3*)
-Shigure (3*). This was literally an entire wheel of blues
-Cain

Nailah banner:
-Reinhardt
-Mordecai (3*)
-Ferdinand
-Lukas (3*)
and then i accidentally spent 4 orbs on a damn oboro because i wasnt paying attention.

my orrrrrbssssss

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
One day I will finally pull Elincia, but today is not that day. Nothing much from my tickets except a Tethys merge so she's +6 now, will be +7 with the limited manuals so at this rate she'll be +10 before Nanna (who is still only +8).

I feel like it would be a decent idea to have themed banners like these for future iterations of this mode even without tickets, but the banners specifying "debut" kinda seals the fact that this is all just a special occasion for debuting the new mode. Along with the Grand Hero Party which I'm guessing is a special case just to catch up on the rerun schedule since that's gotten insanely long (did you realize it took 9 months instead of the normal 5-6 for Kempf to get his regular scheduled rerun?). That said, this really feels like too much fanfare for how...un-interactive this mode actually is? Like the 100 trait fruits and free summons are nice and all, but there's really not much to this mode. I'm not complaining about free stuff though, especially the fruits.

Call me desperate and maybe I'm just grasping at straws, but I really do feel like the extra fanfare with these banners is just a convenient way to bait Tellius fans like me who have been saving for a Tellius banner for over a year now, right before they announce the long-awaited Tellius/Jill banner. We even got the relevant Tellius BHB coming later this month too, which has actually been a trend for all of Book 4 (except CYL) apparently!

R_N

One day I will finally pull Elincia, but today is not that day. Nothing much from my tickets except a Tethys merge so she's +6 now, will be +7 with the limited manuals so at this rate she'll be +10 before Nanna (who is still only +8).

I feel like it would be a decent idea to have themed banners like these for future iterations of this mode even without tickets, but the banners specifying "debut" kinda seals the fact that this is all just a special occasion for debuting the new mode. Along with the Grand Hero Party which I'm guessing is a special case just to catch up on the rerun schedule since that's gotten insanely long (did you realize it took 9 months instead of the normal 5-6 for Kempf to get his regular scheduled rerun?). That said, this really feels like too much fanfare for how...un-interactive this mode actually is? Like the 100 trait fruits and free summons are nice and all, but there's really not much to this mode. I'm not complaining about free stuff though, especially the fruits.

Call me desperate and maybe I'm just grasping at straws, but I really do feel like the extra fanfare with these banners is just a convenient way to bait Tellius fans like me who have been saving for a Tellius banner for over a year now, right before they announce the long-awaited Tellius/Jill banner. We even got the relevant Tellius BHB coming later this month too, which has actually been a trend for all of Book 4 (except CYL) apparently!
Even if the tickets aren't there in the future, I would like it if banners still happened. It does feel like another way to get more units out there for people to pull on just like (new) GHBs & Tempests.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
@Psynergy It's time, at long last.

Ilyana joins the Alt-turned-permanent unit club, drops as the 4* demote, and brings in BlarFox for F2P options.

Shinon and Gatrie also join in, making Boyd the very last Greil Mercenary to be out of Heroes, poor guy. Shinon has conditional Close Counter, a new special that should definitely be archer exclusive, and a coked out kit on top of that. Gatrie brings Sandford Spade but a Lance, and a new Fighter skill that basically powercreeps Vengeful Fighter.

And then there's Jill. She brings in Spd/Def Rein, Atk/Spd Push 4, and a Slaying Axe with super Desperation with allies nearby. Fun fun fun.

Petrine's the GHB. I continue to wait for Dawn Brigade.

Last edited: