• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Luckily I pity broke on an Elise like 2 years ago

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
At a 9.00% pity rate, I got a neutral Legendary Dimitri alongside another Eir that's +Spd, -Res Eir. I'll consider that a win from this legendary banner and stop pulling.

As for Elise, her HP is very bad so I wonder if they will give her something so she doesn't die with one attack (not that most other staff cavaliers can take a hit well too but even then)

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Well I guess that answers that question. I can still see a FEH Channel coming considering there's nothing really going on with this version update otherwise and they made a point about the next chapter being the last for Book 4, but maybe that's just pointing to FEH Channel later in the month once we actually get to that point.

Regardless we still got a staff refine! Maybe Mist can finally become a relevant unit after all these years once they get around to giving her a refine, along with all of those other infantry healers. Micaiah refine is also perfectly fine by me, honestly base Thani is already one of the best Book 2 weapons even factoring in the others who have already gotten refines so this one could be a big deal if they give her something good. Glad I saved my infantry flowers before giving them to Shinon because I was suspecting Thani refine would be soon.

R_N

I guess the theme for the next banner wil be....Japanese? Ninjas, maybe?

Pirates and Ninjas......

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Responsible social distancing themed banner

Everyone has solo and distant skills and weapons

R_N

Feh Channel round up:

Ninja Banner, surprisingly a mixed game banner so so much for that pattern:
Zihark (PoR)
Laevatein
Navarre
Lyn + Florina (Duo)
Hana (tempest)

Update is also bringing an expansion to the total number of teams. You now get 20 of them, as well as more brigade options.

And then they spent a long long time explaining the newest mode, whioch will come with a bunch of celebration events as well. Hey remember Frontline Phalanx? Wonder if this one will actually stick around.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Pretty tame FEH Channel as usual, new seasonal is kind of neat but having inheritable weapons that can't be refined is a first since weapon refinery was a thing. Ironically despite being mostly better brave weapons they're still kinda useless, since they're completely unviable in arena due to lack of refine and less than ideal in AR since Carrot Cudgel and Flowing Lance exist. I guess they're alright for PvE stuff or Rokkr Sieges but not worth going out of your way for I think.

Vaguely interested in Zihark though since he's a 4* focus, might go for the arena core investment if he can hit 180 BST since I doubt a future Zihark comes out anytime in the near future and this one is an infantry sword anyway. I'll see how the next month pans out before committing though.

R_N

ring a ding ding the refines are in town

Elise's Staff:
14 Might. Innate Wrathful staff. Speed+3. Gravity effect
Refine: If unit or ally initates combat against a foe within 2 spaces of unit, inflicts all stats-4 on that foe during combat

Fae's Eternal Breath
16 Might. At start of turn if an ally is within 2 spaces of unit grants all stats+5 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Usual adaptive damage stuff
Refine: If Bonus is active on unit, inflicts attack/res=4 on foe & grants pecial cooldown charge+1 per foe's attack during combat (granted even if foe deals 0)

Thani refine: At start of combat if unit's hp is >= 50%, grants attack/res+5 during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow up attack. To be clear, this isn't phase dependent

Cursed Lance. First off, all refine optoins upgrade the base effect from Fury 2 to Fury 3 (all stats+3, 6 damage to unit after combat).
Refine: If unit's HP < 100% at start of combat OR if penalty is active on the foe, grants Attack/Speed/Defense+5 to unit during combat & inflicts special cooldown harge -1 on foe (IE: he has the Guard effect) per attack during combat

Pretty solid all around, imo.

e: BY THE WAY, all refines upgrade Thani's DR to be from all ranged units not just ARmor & Cav

Last edited:

R_N

Fae's weapon is literally better than Robin's refine

Fae: All stats + 5 to units within 2 spaces (& also, yourself)
Robin: All stats +4 to units within 2 spaces on the condition that its <=2 of certain movement types

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I'd say Fae can forgo the Atk boon actually. She gets +9 effectively just by being near friends, so she can take that an go invest in Speed or Defense instead.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Micaiah refine turned out even better than I expected, went ahead and gave her Close Foil while I was at it since her offensive potential is so much better now for AR Offense. Glad to see that damage reduction expanded to all ranged units too, definitely the stand-out here but that's entirely unsurprising considering Thani was already a great weapon before the refine.

Nobody here is really bad either though, definitely will be interesting to see how the healer refines roll out if they're all automatically going to have Wrathful or Dazzling built-in with no choice in the matter. I feel like Wrathful Staff is more likely to be the one people have sitting in general so anyone who gets Dazzling built-in is more likely to be happy with it, but no matter what someone is going to come out disappointed. I guess worst case scenario you can use 2400 Divine Codes to get either one if you haven't already picked up the ones up from the Compile sets, so you're not completely out of luck.

R_N

New calendar.

Embi8UsXYAEK6zO

Notable takeaways:

They actually are giving us a Double Special Heroes Summoning Event a month earlier. What's going on in December?

Despite the fact this month has the ending of Book IV...December has a new chapter. Are we getting into Book V before we end the year?
Almost certainly. They usually don't wait too long for the next book to start up. We'll likely bet a feh channel just before it hits, too

THe Mythic banner is a bit odd this time around, usually it lats for a week, this one last a for11 days instead.