• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Despite the fact this month has the ending of Book IV...December has a new chapter. Are we getting into Book V before we end the year?
I mean, that's more or less what happened last year so it wouldn't be surprising if they did this again.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Heck yea! Finally got Sword Reinhardt! Only took forever lol. Been hunting one off and on for awhile now.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Got Nagi in my free pull today, these daily banners have already paid off

KillerDraco

So I was dreading the Limited Hero Battle for Legendary Eirika... but it turns out that Duo Alfonse absolutely trivializes it, tanks 90% of the map as long as the special is up, and the Duo ability makes sure that's a certainty. Not really a F2P option but if you do have him, he does serious work. He made Abyssal a breeze, probably the easiest time I've had with a Limited Hero Battle.

R_N

The difficulty spike in Pawns of Loki is so dumb. The concept is actually fun don't get me wrong but those L!Edelgard are everywhere in this.
Play intermediate. No really, its much more managable now that we're going up in tier and I score higher than Advance.

PoL is sort of weird. It demands people to play a lot to move up to higher tiers, not judging their highest score run, which is a separate rank altogether.
Cumulative score is across 6 days and doesnt require that much play to reach 200k by the end, though. You only need about...34k each day? And if you can get 8-10k on your first run of the day that's already most of it and you can just play once (maybe twice) more and be fine.
high score run is actual tiering which I find...much weirder to have in a 3 round event.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Merlinus looks so unimpressive aside from potential Distant Guard 3 fodder at four stars. Even Forrest at least felt like he had something going on with Fortress Res and the first ploy skill in the regular four star pool (not counting Grails). Well there is the fact he's the first dagger cavalry unit in the regular summoning pool but even that class is not all great.

But hey, a Bramimond counter at last!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
They should've given Merlinus a non-seasonal version of Lethal Carrot or something to complete his kit being an interesting fodder set for a drop unit. Distant Guard better be his 4* skill but WoM is still pretty much limited to Cain unless you want to 5* Palla or Frederick so that wouldn't be the worst thing ever. Apparently he might have 20 Atk at max level before weapons and skills though which is an incredible meme if true. Normally I'd be upset about a useless drop but for a meme like that I think it's worth it.

Either way this banner looks pretty cool, but an easy pass for most people. I'm going to have to spark for Wyvern Flight though and I kind of hope I actually get two so both Haar and Jill can have it. I think Wyvern Flight is not as good for high Def fliers as Pegasus Flight is for high Res fliers since Def is a much harder check to win than Res, but a good premium skill for Haar and Jill is what I've been waiting for so I'm not complaining.

R_N

Fomr sharena's meet the Heroes page on Galle, he will have a Guard Lance (previously on Fiora)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I really do not like Pawns of Loki. This held true even in the first round, before the power level went Kaio-ken.

I've seen the chess comparison for it, but in chess you're not assigned a random assortment of rooks, knights, and pawns and are forced to construct your side with random picks during each turn, with the promise that maaaaaaybe you can upgrade your starting lineup. You have your set pieces, and it's up to you to strategize a way a to win against your, identically-stocked, opponent each game.

Pawns of Loki does not have that strategy element. It's a slot machine on which units you start with, and which units keep coming back as you waste energy to mulligan, and that can kill potential combos you could be getting. The only thing that isn't completely randomized, essentially, are the human players' enemy brigades, because soon enough people are going to start realizing that stacking their brigades with LChroms, BEdelgards, LDimitris, Legions, and Fallen Corrins is going to completely annihilate your brigades and prevent you from competing with their scores because no way are you getting the combos and stats and skills needed to compete with them at that moment.

This mode needs a severe rebalancing.

R_N

I really do not like Pawns of Loki. This held true even in the first round, before the power level went Kaio-ken.

I've seen the chess comparison for it, but in chess you're not assigned a random assortment of rooks, knights, and pawns and are forced to construct your side with random picks during each turn, with the promise that maaaaaaybe you can upgrade your starting lineup. You have your set pieces, and it's up to you to strategize a way a to win against your, identically-stocked, opponent each game.
Well, not that it really guts the point that the mode needs tweaks (imo priority #1 are turns 4 & 5, what the hell is going on there jesus christ) but its a FEH version of autochess, specifically. Which mostly just uses chess for like, aesthetic purposes. Like DOTA has it similarly autoplay out based on what you heroes/classes you deploy and then they act from there and there's items and so on and so forth; iirc its a more fleshed out mode since its something you buy separately? Whereas here its just adapting it for your dinky f2p side mode that'll run once a month for a week

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Very dissapointed of the GHB, now that you have to clear it on your 1st try to get the hero. Took me 2 tries, but nothing... someone else on some social network also complained about this, and also mentioned the fact his team is OP and wipe any 40+10 hero in 1 hit... at regular difficulty. Has anyone had that glitch?

R_N

Very dissapointed of the GHB, now that you have to clear it on your 1st try to get the hero. Took me 2 tries, but nothing... someone else on some social network also complained about this, and also mentioned the fact his team is OP and wipe any 40+10 hero in 1 hit... at regular difficulty. Has anyone had that glitch?
I haven't heard of either of these things happen to anyone