• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

This is basically a xenologue so i'm feeling more confident that the next main chapter is, in fact, book 5 start and not a xenologue holdover.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
We're either getting dwarf oc or big titty construct ocs.

R_N

Well one silver lining to saving orbs for a tibarn that never came:
Enz_10dWEAAO5sr
I also got another Hel! I'll book her for now, DC & Guard Bearing is useful fodder to have on hand.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Finally beat Abyssal Female Corrin. Initially I couldn't beat it with my go-to Igrene + three dancers combo but I managed to do it with the same team but with a bit of skill inheritance (mainly giving Igrene Def Smoke 2 from a Rath in place of Pulse Smoke). All Abyssal maps of legendary/mythic heroes completed again!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
For the first time in almost 2 years my orb count is in the double digits and it was completely worth it.

My fantastic luck this year hasn't ended just yet, spent the roughly 1250 orbs I had left and got 7 Leif, 8 Shinon, and 9 Corrin (average in that orb count is about 6 of each). The only off-color 5* pulls I got were one each of Eliwood, Hel, and Triandra. Suddenly I have high merged legends for every week now and a +10 Shinon to go with it. Some serious irony that +8 Legendary Corrin of all characters is what I have now, and she scores the same as my +10 Legendary Ike as is. I guess suddenly I'm now equipped to handle Fates Limited Hero Battles with this one single unit.

If we get enough orbs before this banner ends I'll see if I can manage another Leif merge, but I'd be fine with another copy of any of the 3 at this point, Shinon's fodder is so wild I'm totally fine with having 4 extras. This also means that next month's legend will definitely be someone I like but at this point I can't say I'll regret it. At this point I can just save to finish +10ing these two and be very well set for all Coliseum modes. I guess after this I just devote my attention to saving for favorites and getting a few offense Mythic merges here and there, works out conveniently since Leif's return is with Mila and there's also Altina on that banner.

At this point I guess that means I should go all-in to +10 the entire Greil Mercenaries, I've +10ed all the non-seasonal ones in the game now except for Gatrie and Mist. Gatrie is +3 but I definitely won't go for him on a legendary banner like I did with Shinon so he'll have to wait for a random skill banner. Mist is +1 and likely won't get a weekly revival again for another half a year but I can probably afford to do it for real this time. Definitely...

R_N

Surprising no one this months' update notice is SUPER thin, so the book 5 feh channel will be later this week

Refines are:
Nowi
Mist (Finally!)
Horse Chrom (as well as Masked Marth, Chrom & Lucina since they also get the Sealed Falchion)
and....Oliver??

Oliver is pretty weird, they skipped right past Arden & Joshua.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Sealed Falchion refine must be pretty good. The later your refine is, the better it is.

*looks at Katarina's Reese's Tome being utterly shafted by Arvis's Valflame refine*
I mean, Effie's Lance is a worse version of another existing one so there could still be stinkers. That said, I do expect Sealed Falchion to be great and it is rather nice that Lucina (and MM to a lesser extent) can still be Gen 1 sword units worth using today.

KillerDraco

Effie's timing was bad anyway, having to follow Brave Hector's dynamite refine set her up to be a disappointment either way.

Oliver's kind of in that position now too; he has to contend with the fact that Micaiah just got a pretty fantastic refine recently. They have similar stat spreads, and right now the only thing Oliver really has going for him over Micaiah is availability of Merges given he's had a few reruns already even without spending any Grails.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Please give Mist a good support focused weapon, they have to know that anything remotely offense-oriented is going to accomplish absolutely nothing. I sort of suspected Mist would be next though since it makes sense to go for the 5* exclusive healers first, wonder what will happen with 3-4* slots next though since Olivia and Reinhardt are the only ones left before Book 2 aside from the healers. Oliver skipping ahead of Arden and Joshua makes me think we could start seeing Soleil, Sothe, or L'arachel next month though so that could be cool.

R_N

The Twitter account has been making rounds showing the emblems of every faction that has shown up so far in the game. We're reaching the realm of dreams today, it seems. This may subtly point out we may get a Feh Channel today or tomorrow (new banner on the 8th).
it'll probably be tomorrow during maintenance.

Tonight will be Peony, so it'd make sense for tomorrow to be dwarf land

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
So what banner do you think we will have as the first one of Book V? I'm thinking SoV and the new free OC will be the banner and I'd be alright with that seeing as SoV does not have much units left to cover unlike Thracia. Perhaps Zeke, Tatiana, Luthier (demote), and Jedah as the GHB...and maybe another demote ala Emmeryn such as Kamui (to round up Valbar's trio)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Unfortunately, there were dark clouds on the horizon for Reginn. Her brother Fáfnir had always been a kind and just king, but one day, he suddenly changed unrecognizably. When he ordered the invasion of neighboring kingdoms, Reginn was horrified.

Explains why she's in a banner with Duessel then.

R_N

This is not a drill, Nowi's weapon is still super lightning breath and retains that on refine

DC REFINES ARE HERE, PEOPLE