• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

But it sure as hell stopped Eirika in CYL2 so it can go both ways (admittedly, the reception to A!Eirika was not the best which might have contributed to her loss but still)
Eirika got more votes in CYL2 (27k, rank 7) than she did in CYL1 (16k, rank 11) and was the fourth most voted woman over all (Camilla was third, incidentally)

I guarantee she lost in CYL2 because Celica's game had come out between and garnered a lot of attention for her and Veronica dark horsed her way up especially once the midway results showed she had a shot, not because people saw Anamesis Eirika and thought that was good enough.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
It'll be interesting to see how the female side does. Everyone believes that it's going to be Eirika and F!Byleth, but I'm seeing so much love for Bernie, Hilda, and Marianne that I can easily see any of those three pull a darkhorse win from any of them. Midterms is going to be brutal as I believe if any of the aforementioned three are within the Top 5, we're going to see a surge of votes to push them ahead like what we saw with Veronica.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
af0b0498e2fd70300bc5db6a22a8ac87dce4dca4.jpg

Not a fan of this. -_- Played this for free orbs before. Don't need whatever they're offering now.

KillerDraco

Not a fan of this. -_- Played this for free orbs before. Don't need whatever they're offering now.

This is nothing new, every time they do a rerun of the past FB, it's adjusted so that the scores cap at 1750, and the daily rewards are codes instead of orbs. The new FBs will continue to have orbs, though.

I'm just glad to get more grails and Free Summon Tickets for the banner rerun, TBH.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
This is nothing new, every time they do a rerun of the past FB, it's adjusted so that the scores cap at 1750, and the daily rewards are codes instead of orbs. The new FBs will continue to have orbs, though.

I'm just glad to get more grails and Free Summon Tickets for the banner rerun, TBH.
Well that's good to know.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
If Marianne moves ahead of Byleth I’d be fine with that banner. I think Gatekeeper votes won’t stop, those people aren’t going to get complacent now.

R_N

Really I think this is a win-win so far as gatekeeper fans are concerned.

Like if it stays top 2 obviously he gets in the game as a brave.
But if he doesn't I cannot see Intsys ignoring him and I bet he gets in as a GHB unit like Jorge.

KillerDraco

If Marianne moves ahead of Byleth I’d be fine with that banner. I think Gatekeeper votes won’t stop, those people aren’t going to get complacent now.

It's not really the Gatekeeper votes that shake things up. As we saw with Marth last year once the midway results reveal, a lot of people who may be voting for other characters will switch to double down on the top 3. The question becomes if those people will pile on with the Gatekeeper meme or go for Chrom or someone else, for instance.

I must admit I'm curious to see this unfold.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Gatekeeper is the archbishop now.

He’ll use Agnea’s Arrow. But they’re actual arrows.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
"Huh Ike already has a Resplendent I must have misread- wait Brave Ike???"

Guess who else is on the Mist weekly revival banner? Looks like I may as well just +10 that entire weekly revival at this point whenever that comes back, I'll be at +4 Brave Ike after that Resplendent copy anyway. This still feels like a mistake to give Brave Heroes a Resplendent alt, especially this early, but I guess they really want to sell Feh Pass a bit more here. This also means that in the distant future we're due for a Brave Hector Resplendent and that's a nightmare to think about.

Also genuinely surprised Gatekeeper actually shot up that high, I was sure he'd rank high but not literally 2nd place. I kind of would rather him not actually get a spot in CYL but I do think the idea of CYL being Marth, Byleth, Eirika, and Gatekeeper is a hilarious concept I'd love to see them work with.

At the end of the day I'm satisfied as long as Marth finally gets a spot and Soren's solid placings every year result in a solid alt at some point in the year (Resplendent? maybe even Legendary???).

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I think they had to expect him to do well enough, unless he’s only a meme in the West or something. I think Byleth might be the most likely to be jumped though.