• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

I think they had to expect him to do well enough, unless he’s only a meme in the West or something. I think Byleth might be the most likely to be jumped though.
He's definitely not just a meme in the West, I'e seen japaense fan art & reactions to Gatekeeper and it's likely not coincidental that Gatekeeper happened to be the only "normal" NPC to show up in the background of Smash's Garegg Mach stage

He even has a cipher card and one of the cindered shadows supports even has an extended aside with gatekeeper

people love gatekeeper!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Yeah, if it was a botting attempt it would be annoying, but if people want someone the most in a voting event then IntSys would have had to take steps ahead of time to prevent someone from being chosen if they didn’t think they should be.

Kind of like how characters like Altina couldn’t be chosen at the start, when she only had one blurry picture of her.

R_N

Hell yeah, she looks wonderful

Please look forward to Bishop Rhea (permanent pool), Fallen Rhea and perhaps even Legendary Rhea in the future.

Also mmmmmmmmmm winter rhea.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Here are my votes:

Day 1: Male Robin
Day 2: Eirika
Day 3: Nino
Day 4: Nino
Day 5: Marth
Day 6: Marth
Day 7: Marianne

R_N

Guess this is IS's way of allowing us to choose a free five star albeit somewhat differently.
I don't think this is going to replace A Hero Rises, though. The entire poitn of that was to have another community activity and vote on anyone in the game (and then haphazardly decide how to handle it). They're just dumping a soul in your lap and now you can only pick a hero from the 4 selected for the next 11 hall of forms (plus the current one)
If they decided to, say, do the vote and take the top 4 (or top 1 of each color) and put them in a special hall of forms then they're...still giving you a free forma soul before that could happen. and there's a chance you miss the soul before the vote/hall takes place.
Also it probably would have to exclude Beasts, who I Think they're avoiding in the Hall since they don't have inheiritable weapons (which I think they could work around but...)

R_N

It is bizarre to me that they would skip over a healer refine like this.

Or that they hate dancers this much. Ayra too, for that matter.

R_N

How the hell did Meisterschwert get a refine before Dire Thunder did.
its just a super brave sword so I'm not too surprised

they are so scared of dire thunder even after all these years because reinhardt was such a terror and is STILL going strong

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
It is bizarre to me that they would skip over a healer refine like this.

Or that they hate dancers this much. Ayra too, for that matter.

Hector tho

Like they literally have to think he's got a DC weapon at this point or something because there is no reason he should be getting skipped at this point. I get that they might still be scared of DC weapon refines bc a good refine could make some of them insanely good (namely Ryoma and base Ike), or dancers because they're incredible support units, or Dire Thunder because Dire Thunder, but Hector still has an axe with Quick Riposte 2????? Garm literally has a better base effect than that and it already has a refine too???? Hello Maltet refine????

I also feared this happening with the healers in that they'd mostly just give the 5* exclusive ones a refine and then ignore the 3-4* ones, but maybe it's too soon to be that dramatic about it and next month will have another healer refine that isn't Maribelle.

All that aside this refine set is still a little disappointing, all these units desperately need a refine but also like are they really just going to ignore the retired legendary heroes? Maybe FEH Channel will give us something about them and those are getting refines later but I feel like there were more interesting choices than these. Joshua has been waiting more than long enough though, he's fine.