• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Azelle: 19/9/11/4/6 -> 41-/37/39/26-/23
Erinys: 17/7/11/10/6 -> 39-/37+/41+/32-/23
Lex: 21/8/6/10/4 -> 45/36/30/38/19
Dithorba: 19/7/10/6/9 -> 43/35/38/23/33
Annand: 18/9/11/5/8 -> 37+/35/39/27-/34

Lex with all that wasted Speed, ouch.

On a positive note, Dithorba broke the skill curse for grail units after a long time of it. She has Flier Formation at 4*, Speed/Res Oath at 5*

R_N

what i expected: valkaries from asgard coming to **** alfonse up
what i got: giants coming to **** alfonse up but for entirely different reasons

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
This banner hates me. At least in terms of not giving me the new characters.

First free summon was my first M!Kris with IVs of +Def, -HP.

Along the way was a Leo who I manualed for future use of QR3 fodder.

All of that to be pitybroken by my first Kjelle with IVs of +Att, -Def.

Now I'm nine summons away from sparking but even then...ugh.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Arvis gives such a perfect Arvis answer to Azelle’s personal dilemma that it actually helps redeem his character even more to me. Like I could understand his reasonings before, but this moment gave it some grounding that it needed.

This banner was not really kind to me. 230 orbs in and pitybreaks just kept coming at every turn. Yarne, Tibarn, Fallen Berkut. I sparked Azelle, and promptly differed him off to HMiccy. I did get Lex and Erinys soon after though, fortunately.

R_N

Arvis gives such a perfect Arvis answer to Azelle’s personal dilemma that it actually helps redeem his character even more to me. Like I could understand his reasonings before, but this moment gave it some grounding that it needed.

This banner was not really kind to me. 230 orbs in and pitybreaks just kept coming at every turn. Yarne, Tibarn, Fallen Berkut. I sparked Azelle, and promptly differed him off to HMiccy. I did get Lex and Erinys soon after though, fortunately.
I dont know how you read Arvis' response and call it "redeem" when this is one who already decided and followed through on the deed at Balhalla

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Got Annand pulling all the reds on my free circle so that's neat, would have preferred Azelle but if Gatrie isn't on the Moonbow banner and I can +10 Legendary Leif without too much struggle then I'll probably spark for him anyway.

Otherwise oh well, I'd like R Duel Infantry 4 for Ike but don't feel any pressure to get it since I'm more interested in the eventual G Duel Infantry 4. Also got my first Miranda so I might start holding onto copies of her in case I want to +10 her.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

Claude's not done being an oddball, because the lord of Verdant Wind is an Earth Legendary.

Also he's got a bow with NFU, and a Fallen Star that basically lets him win the map if he shoots first.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
That Time's Pulse Deadeye Jorge I was already using on Earth season is looking extra nice right about now because wow Fallen Star is obnoxious. Earth Claude is the most bizarre choice and it makes me wonder who else they could even use as a Wind legend in April, but I guess anything is possible if Corrin wasn't Water and Claude isn't Wind.

Unfortunately Claude's fodder is only alright and I don't gain much from Claude himself unless I +10 him so this is an awkward banner for me to try and +10 Leif, even though Colorless is insane for most intents and purposes. Need to be patient and wait for the Moonbow banner to drop before I decide what I'm doing there though, if Gatrie isn't there I'll see how painful it is getting my last 4 Leif merges.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
That Time's Pulse Deadeye Jorge I was already using on Earth season is looking extra nice right about now because wow Fallen Star is obnoxious. Earth Claude is the most bizarre choice and it makes me wonder who else they could even use as a Wind legend in April, but I guess anything is possible if Corrin wasn't Water and Claude isn't Wind.

Might have to do the same if Claude becomes a mainstay, but I really want to keep my spare Shinon on hand in case Leonardo doesn't have Deadeye for whatever reason.

The good news is Claude has to be the one to get things started, so if he's attacked first, one could get the drop on him before Fallen Star gets out of hand. The bad news is Duo Sigurd and Duo Peony are things now, so he can close the gap quick and snowball.

Thank **** he's not a Water legendary. Adding this on top of LAzura and LLeif would be a trip.

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
45 orbs in and I got a L!Claude that is +Def, -Res. Also got my first Merlinus which is odd since I just beat Binding Blade for the first time.

Afterwards, I went back to the double special banner where 13 more orbs got me my first H!Grima. She's +HP, -Def which isn't the worst IVs so I'm cool with it.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Seasonal refines are finally here with H!Nowi being the first one. Along with her are Lyon, L'arachel, Ishtar, and Ayra (at last)

Another noteworthy thing in the update is that D!Eldigan is one of the manuals that can be obtained meaning Grail units now are on the table for future manuals (and can make TT units require 500 less Grails to merge to +10) Along with more manuals are new Divine Code paths that include Three Houses now.

A bit hilarious/sad that seasonal refines are getting some first before OG Hector and Armads gets one. Well, at least he can look forward to whenever Berserk Armads gets one.

R_N

Seasonal refines are interesting for all kinds of reasons but primarily: are they...going to be on the new power banner?

Half the appeal of refines is not just "oh you can give thsi unit a refine now" it is "you will have a shot at getting them if you didn't before". The grail refines are obviously available but the rest go into a new power banner. But Halloween Nowi wasn't in a recent double special or legendary banner and likely never will; and even if she would be, she wouldn't be available until the end of March.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
And we have the four chosen units of the VG.

Seiros
L!Dimitri
L!Corrin
Duo Byleth

Last one may or may not be them, but their score is much larger than Duo Lyn's.
Duo Lyn has the larger team, and may've held onto more flags since they didn't have the multiplier for two hours and may've tried to hoard them to push for a potential last hour one for themselves. It's going to be close no matter what, but I wouldn't give it to Duo Byleth just yet.

R_N

So seems the Love Abounds banner has slightly answered our question about Halloween Nowi and maybe given a detail on who the next refine is
Valentines Hector is coming back in a banner in April
Valentines Hector is also, not coincidentally, the next in line of "Seasonals with PRFs".

To me this confirms that (1) Vector is our next seasonal refine and (2) the seasonal refines WILL be on the new power banner

I am also going to throw out the theory that in addition to Berserk Armads, normal Armads will get a refine as well and the real reason they were holding off on hector for so long was just to refine both at the same time.