• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Most importantly of all, huge barrakcs update. You can now send units to the "reserves" which are basically just Pokemon boxes.

And effectively 1000 free spaces!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Micaiah, Byleth, and Itsuki are the last lords remaining.

Who's going to win this game of Survivor.

R_N

Don't forget Deirdre, if her daughter can be Legendary, so she can.
Deirdre is an important character and will probably get a legendary eventually, but Sonic Boom's specifically talking about the "lord" character of which Sigurd was the gen 1 lord.

Though I'd also say Xander counts. And I feel like RD really wanted you to think Sothe was too.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Got five 5*'s out of this! My first Brave Edelgard with IVs of +Def, -Spd, first Brave Eliwood who is +Att, -Def, a Brave Ike merge, a randmon Ylgr, and another Tana. My Tana is at +6 now and the only time I summoned for her was the initial one back in 2017. The others have been more or less freebies.

Foddering the extra L!Ryoma I have to her when Att/Spd Rein comes looks more tempting all of a sudden.

R_N

Ticket palooza!

CYL1: Priorirty is green, then blue
Free Pull - 4* Soren
Ticket 1 - 3* Gwendolyn
Ticket 2 - 3* Cherche
Ticket 3 - 3* Robin
Ticket 4 - 4* Libra
Ticket 5 - 4* Rath

Bit of a bummer.

CYL2: Blue, Colorless
Free Pull - 4* Odin
Ticket 1 - 4* Gwendolyn
Ticket 2 - 4* Clair
Ticket 3 - 3* Gwendolyn
Ticket 4 - 4* Mae
Ticket 5 - Velouria!

Velouria was new and a nice surprise.

CYL3: Honestly just picked whatever except red.
Free Pull - 3* Mercedes
Ticket 1 - 3* Ferdinand
Ticket 2 - 4* Mae
Ticket 3 - 3* Camilla
Ticket 4 - 3* Subaki
Ticket 5 - 4* Gwendolyn

CYL3 was the only one I didnt really bother pulling on and got pity broken by alm, eliwood & Camilla since it came out.

CYL4: Focusing on green, then red. I dont have either of them!
Free Pull - Brave Claude. There was jsut colorles and blues....
Ticket 1 - 3* Soleil
Ticket 2 - 4* Special Dorcas
Ticket 3 -3* Merric
Ticket 4 - 4* Palla
Ticket 5 -3* Titania

Lame

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
My tickets got me absolutely nothing, but I did roll about 50 orbs on the CYL1 banner and got two Brave Ikes on the same circle so that's nice at least. That puts me at +6 but it's actually better for me to wait until the Mist revival if I want to go for the +10 since I'm going for Mist merges anyway.

Also extremely happy that this wasn't a Tellius legend because I didn't want to feel tempted to touch this month's banner but if you told me that Genealogy would get four legendary heroes before Tellius gets a second one (or that Genealogy would be the first game to get 4 legends) I wouldn't have believed it. Sigurd is also definitely not who I would have expected as a pick for a Golden Week legendary, but that mobility stuff is definitely going to sell him. If next FE remake is FE4 though then I think they chose a weird time to release this legend (unless there is one soon and it got delayed) but now I'm just speculating.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Feel free to blame me for your bad banner luck on these cyl banners, because I apparently siphoned all the luck, and got the ten Brave Micaiahs I needed in no more than 400 orbs. On top of getting three Brave Ikes and a BEphraim.

All the Micaiahs are Max merged now. Time to prepare for Legendary Micaiah.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I got all of CYL 3 except Camilla, Fallen MCorrin, and a Brave Lucina in a special summon, so pretty good luck overall.

I’ll never pull Brave Roy

R_N

The gacha gods have taken pity on me and gave me a BIke & Sigurd for a total cost of 5 orbs.

I can only assume the game will follow up on this by not giving me the harmonic bride in may.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I was half joking on this before but I do wonder if L!Sigurd's special may be some way for them to test the waters to try and fix the movement problem for non-cavalry units in an FE4 remake. Granted, going through the giant maps would still be a pain somewhat but at least someone like Azelle can finally keep up without a leg ring (though it'd ruin how the game is an insult to Arden being slow lol)

R_N

My god

everyone

It finally happened.

We're getting DC Refines.

Ragnell (Ike, Legendary Ike)
Alondite (Black Knight, Zephiel)
Raijinto (Ryoma, Legendary Ryoma)
Gradvius (Camus, Hardin)
Siegfried (Xander)

its so beautiful i could cry

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I've waited far too long for this day. Don't think I've ever been more excited for a FEH update than this but they better not hold back on any of these refines.

I think Gradivus and Siegfried are in the most awkward spot regardless though since cavalry unit is not a good unit type for a tank/carry and Gradivus also has to account for being shared with an armor unit, but it'll be interesting to see what they do regardless. The other three weapons have insane potential though so I really they don't hold back with giving these guys good and unique refines.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Alondite has the benefit of being tied to only armor units, so the refine can work with that, similar to how Maltet got an armorbuster immunity effect. I wouldn't be surprised if Alondite got the same thing, and better still, a Save effect, since that is what BK did over and over in Radiant Dawn. It would also combo well with Zelgius's Warp Powder, to make sure he's always in range to go Saving. At that point he'd just be missing some self-sustain, to keep Powder active, but Alondite could even get *that* too, Bellringer style.

Gradivus can be used for a full heal in Archanea, so making it like Sol Lance is not impossible. They could take it further than Sol Lance too, and heal for 25% of their HP per hit, and heal for 11 at minimum investment then.

Ragnell's on two Infantry units, and Priam would be on foot as well if he ever shows up, so giving it Infantry skills works. Time Pulse, Ideal, NFU, NCD, all that jazz.

Siegfried, horse unit only. Canto that sucker.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
With Ike being popular there’s no way they screw him over. I think worst case he gets a “good but not great” refine

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Took me until yesterday to realize that running the three Melee weapons in Pawns is actually suboptimal lol. Need the other non-Staff weapons to get the four-color combo points, since for whatever reason running two of each move type does not give you an 8 point combo to make up for the melee weapon point handicap.

Changed my team up to four beasts and tomes, and slammed my way to 13,512 on Intermediate. That was fun, but since this is the last Pawns before the Advanced base score goes up, that's gonna do it for me in being in that highest tier.