• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Shockingly, neither Fallen Wrys or Fallen Risen King Chrom. Maybe next year, with Fallen Rhea?

Dimitri: This time he's full depression.
Edelgard: This time she's final boss. The second ever armor beast unit!
Morgan-M & Morgan-F are from the Future Past DLC and are sporting cool new duds!

Dimitri & Edelgard have PRF skills, too.

GHB: Orson

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I know the Morgans were always popular guesses due to the Awakening DLC, and they did keep the classes for those here.

R_N

So how we doing with final bosses

FE2/15: Duma. though i still think we could get a "Fallen" Duma; the actual dragon sprite is fallen but he himself is normal
FE4: Julius.
FE5: Veld, inexplicably
FE6: Idunn
FE8: Fallen Lyon, to me, seems like the way to get Formotis into the game. I guess we could get an Even More Fallen Lyon who just acts as a beast but eh. A Lyon just called "Formotis" maybe as a mythic...?
FE9: Ashnard; we even have the most final boss version of Ashnard!
FE13: Grima, in both flavors.
Birthright: Garon is specifically from here
Conquest: Fallen Takumi
Crimson Flower: While the Seiros we have is more from the prologue, it's...close enough. Same design, turns into a dragon
Azure Moon: Hegemon Edelgard, hello
Verdant Wind: Nemesis

So we still need....
FE1/11: Medeus (Earth Dragon).
FE3/12: Medeus (Shadow Dragon).
I think Medeus could get both versions in the game if they really wanted. Mythic (he's equal to naga, technically), GHB (ala Nemesis, Julius), Fallen (this is technically FE3), he's got options to get in. It's really surprising he stil isnt in the game.

FE7: Nergal.....Fire Dragon?
Nergal definitely feels like who will be the "final boss" rep. Poor Fire Dragon doesnt even have a name. Nergal could get in as a mythic, I think he was one of the old heroes

FE10: Ashera
Obvious Light Mythic candidate

Revelation: Anankos
Easy Mythic candidate.

Silver Snow: Rhea
Since she wasnt on this year's Fallen banner I bet she happens next year.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions: Medeus, again.

RafaSceptile

The weapon refines:

image0.png

Ryoma and LRyoma are so stacked that they are now arguibly the best Swords in the game. Ike, LIke, BK, Zelgius and Hardin are very solid units again, and Xander and Camus are workeable for F2P options

R_N

From the datamine, Fallen Dimitri & Edelgard won't show up in the generic enemy pool. Guess even they knew this would be a step too far, especially in Tempests.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Honestly a little disappointed they didn't go further with these weapon refines but at the same time, these refines are still good? Like I want to be more disappointed but also Slaying on a DC weapon is absolutely nuts so I'm happy for my units. Obviously Legendary Ryoma is the biggest winner of this update but Bushido II is a big part of that so things were always stacked in his favor, NFU on Raijinto is just icing on the cake.

It really cannot be overstated how incredible it is to have slaying on a DC weapon though, Ike/Legendary Ike and Black Knight/Zelgius are honestly pretty big winners this time around too and it's absurd to me that people think Ike somehow lost out here?? Having 1 charge Radiant Aether II is pretty insane and helps Legendary Ike's damage output and sustain immensely, and more importantly it means he can reliably fire off Aether without running a breath skill. The last part is huge because R Duel Infantry 4 is his best A slot for Arena anyway but even outside of Arena it gives him fantastic build flexibility without being stuck using a somewhat dated A skill.

Even regular Ike is in a pretty decent spot though because Slaying is that good, gives him some pretty strong potential with Brave Lucina to reliably fire of Bonfire or Sol as an AR carry. Obviously Legendary Ike is a stronger unit overall but that was always going to be the case with Radiant Aether II. Regular Ike's higher Speed is not to be disregarded though, especially as a carry in AR, so he's perfectly fine as a unit now.

Black Knight/Zelgius really only needed Slaying, anything else was icing on the cake but I don't think I need to explain why 2 charge Black Luna is insane. I wish they didn't give literally the same thing as Ike though I guess it's fine from a lore perspective so I won't complain too much.

Xander's refine is actually good, I'm honestly surprised. Anyone with R Duel Cavalry 4 sitting around can realistically make use of him in Arena and that's not bad. What is bad is that Xander needed way more than just a good refine, this dude's stat spread is still god-awful so he's not making an impression with only a good refine. Still, he's like usable now which is probably about as good as you can hope for.

...aaaand Gradivus just kinda sucks. A Sol Lance kind of refine is not surprising but it's really not fixing any of the problems that Camus or Hardin had, a little disappointing since I would have liked to build Hardin but oh well, can't win them all I guess.

Overall this refine set went about as expected even if I wanted a little more, Ike, Ryoma, and Zelgius/BK are all big winners here while Xander, Camus, and Hardin kinda got the short end of the stick. The only surprise for me is that Xander isn't the biggest loser here, he'd be a winner too if his stat spread wasn't atrocious.

R_N

Majority of top units already have NFU.
Good thing there's still plenty of units out there that don't have NFU

Stuff that prevents or guarantees follow ups will always still be useful, because not every unit you come across will have NFU; even in "high level content" you rarely see a team entirely of them. It'll probably be one or two, depending on the mode and team specifically.

R_N

Had a great haul on the banner
Morgan-M (+Atk/-HP) on the free pull
Edelgard (+Spd/-Def lmao) on the second orb
Another Morgan-M (+HP/-Atk). Easy fodder
Fallen Ike (+Def/-Spd), who I already had so not sure if I'll fodder him or merge him.
Dimitri (+HP/-Spd)

And a 4* Special Faye for the road.

I haven't sparked yet. Debating on if I want to grab Morgan-F to complete the collection or if I want to grab Dimitri or Edelgard for a free merge.

bobjr

Staff member
I only got FMorgan by Sparking and MMorgan on the next circle to break pity rate, but I got 5 or so special summons to make up for it.

Eldigan does have the best resplendent art after all.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I thought Orson's Prf was pretty awful initially and I still think it is weird but, looking at it again, I don't think it is that bad. Conditional Att/Def Solo 3 and semi-Lull would be better off without it being conditional but Orson wouldn't want to be near allies anyway. Plus he does bring another new Rouse skill to the non-5 star pool via Grails so at least he has that going for him unlike Heath. Heath has nothing.

RafaSceptile

I thought Orson's Prf was pretty awful initially and I still think it is weird but, looking at it again, I don't think it is that bad. Conditional Att/Def Solo 3 and semi-Lull would be better off without it being conditional but Orson wouldn't want to be near allies anyway. Plus he does bring another new Rouse skill to the non-5 star pool via Grails so at least he has that going for him unlike Heath. Heath has nothing.
Bereft Lance (16 Mt)
Grants Def+3. Grants Atk/Def+X during combat. (Calculates X based on number of allies within 2 spaces of unit: 0 allies grants +6; 1 ally grants +4; 2 allies grants +2; ≥3 allies grants +0.) If the number of allies within 2 spaces is ≤ 1, neutralizes foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.

Flowing Lance+ (+Def) (14 Mt)
If unit is not adjacent to an ally, inflicts Atk/Def-5 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Atk/Def (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.

I think Flowing Lance is just a better weapon

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Bereft Lance (16 Mt)
Grants Def+3. Grants Atk/Def+X during combat. (Calculates X based on number of allies within 2 spaces of unit: 0 allies grants +6; 1 ally grants +4; 2 allies grants +2; ≥3 allies grants +0.) If the number of allies within 2 spaces is ≤ 1, neutralizes foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.

Flowing Lance+ (+Def) (14 Mt)
If unit is not adjacent to an ally, inflicts Atk/Def-5 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Atk/Def (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.

I think Flowing Lance is just a better weapon
Oh right I forgot about Flowing Lance. I agree it is better although, in Bereft Lance's defense, it doesn't need orbs and luck to be obtained (even as a 4* special, Geese isn't guaranteed of course). At least until there is some GHB who has a clone of Flowing Lance. If that happens, then yeah poor Orson.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
E1jtyqYWUAAfkgm

Place bets now. Some are speculating Shanna on the left.

Possibly worth noting that Louise's Forging Bonds dialogue was about her explaining to the adolescent archer girls about her courtship and marriage. That might have been setup for this, and we could get the Bride alts for the likes of Tanya, Faye, and Norne. It'd at least be an easy way to make a Harmonic Duo out of the premise.

bobjr

Staff member
I wonder if we'll get Juno only because she's one of a few FE characters married to one specific person

R_N

The left definitely seems like Tanya (& it wouldn't shock me to have groom osian as either hte demote or the TT unit)

I can believe Juno just because she has a ponytail, which seems to be what the one on the right has.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The left definitely seems like Tanya (& it wouldn't shock me to have groom osian as either hte demote or the TT unit)

I can believe Juno just because she has a ponytail, which seems to be what the one on the right has.
I think that ponytail is actually a part of a bow.

R_N

I think that ponytail is actually a part of a bow.
If you're talking about the weird side thing, yeah its probabyl a bow, but I'm talking about the trail of hair that's going around the shoulder area. You can even see a little ribbon at the base of the neck