• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/olzdpn
For those upset about Fjorm’s A Skill conflicting with her refine, a future update will add Mirror Stance 3 into her base kit. F however for those that sacked any Mirror Stance 3 fodder, particularly if you used up Divine Codes for it.

R_N

I'm really shocked they're doing this...they must have gotten a lot of complaints about it, but it's also a F2P hero so I just assumed they'd ignore it.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
It's far from the first time that a refine clashes or doesn't work well with the base kit, so this situation does kind of stand out as a little favoritism. The difference here though is the timing and the fact that the new skill they just gave her is actively anti-synergistic with her refine.

They probably would not have done anything if she always had Atk/Def Unity or they did this to her way further away from her refine, but the fact that they recently buffed her to get it only for half of the skill to actively not work with her refine is pretty awkward. Add the sudden surge of Fjorm focus in the game at the moment and it does feel like they dropped the ball here a little. At the end of the day her best Arena skill is B Duel Infantry 4 so not much changes, but I would have never expected them to do this.

As a Legendary Ike user I can't help but feel slightly jealous seeing the legend who was buffed at the same time get this special treatment, but I'm not complaining too much. Sure would have been nice to have given Ike Special Spiral or Joint Drive Atk to synergize with Aether but Ike's buffs still help him reach neutral or winning matchups against every Earth legend except Claude so I can't complain (except even Claude can be pushed into a win with some shenanigans).

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Nifl is in the normal pool at least, which is nice.

But finally Charlotte gets more than a badly aged Seasonal.

R_N

Nifl being in the normal pool feels like a response all the complaints about the OC Mythics filling up the mythic pool.

Which, sure, okay especially in this case it's not like we lost out on anyone. But ya'll really did this with the OC that is an explicit god?

R_N

Nyx has a great interaction with Miracle, where all the damage that would be done is still entered into the calculations when it goes off. She can punch through a flayn supported bector thanks to that.

Hell if she's initiating she doesnt even need Miracle, her 40% DR can be enough to tank a hit and kill.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
As someone who was already maintaining an active sub, I definitely didn't need an incentive to keep it active but now I'm justified in not bothering to unsub and resub constantly. FEH Pass was already a good value for what it costs, now it's just better if you can justify maintaining it.

Also obligatory sad at yet another 3-4* green Resplendent that isn't Soren. Someday....

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Four summoner supports now for a continued subscription is actually a big boon for Arena players. If you have a regular 3-person core that are all summoner supported and you just rotate the current bonus unit onto the team each season, you can summoner support each unit without a tradeoff in stats. Bonus units already get +10 in HP and +4 in all stats, but now regularly summoner supporting them lets you add 5 more HP and 2 more to the other stats for the 15/6/6/6/6 overall, all the while your main three supported units are all firing at max power. Arena might become even more competitive now because the bonus unit is surviving and getting the kills it needs.

RafaSceptile

Four summoner supports now for a continued subscription is actually a big boon for Arena players. If you have a regular 3-person core that are all summoner supported and you just rotate the current bonus unit onto the team each season, you can summoner support each unit without a tradeoff in stats. Bonus units already get +10 in HP and +4 in all stats, but now regularly summoner supporting them lets you add 5 more HP and 2 more to the other stats for the 15/6/6/6/6 overall, all the while your main three supported units are all firing at max power. Arena might become even more competitive now because the bonus unit is surviving and getting the kills it needs.
It has more value in AR as you can use multiple carry units with Summoner Support, and also in Pawns of Loki

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Took another crack at the 3H Summer banner, and got Mercedes, so now I'm back to having perfect attendance for the Blue Lions. Eagerly awaiting for Halloween Annie to start this process again.

Quick note that last year we had a FEH Channel on the first day of August, followed by another FEH Channel in the middle of the month for CYL. The first Channel had the seasonal units, confirmation on CYL2 refines, and an expansion on the unit pool in the weekly focus banners. The second Channel had CYL, its GHB, Dragonflowers expansion, Frontline Phalanx debut, and Trait Fruit introduction. So this year might have a similar layout.

Last edited:

R_N

I'd like it if it was just one feh channel that covered everything at once. Yeah it'll overshadow the rando seasonal banner but also it was just kind of silly! Everyone knows when the braves hit and they'll be amazing so show us the goods!!

R_N

The Mythic is a super rad surprise

Ullr, one of the 12 crusaders of Jurgdal!

Previously, she (& the other 11) only had this piece of official artwork from an ancient artbook to go off of
435px-FESK_Twelve_Crusaders.jpg