• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Tickets got me both a Dedue and a Henriette

Now I’ll be in decision paralysis forever when to use their fodder

RafaSceptile

So I got a Ryoma (now +2) and a Dedue (extra Near Save) in the HF Banner. Now probably giving Arden Sturdy Stance 3 and Near Save

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Pretty insane luck on my ticket circles, only pulled red and green on my circles and came out with 2 Dedue and 2 Henriette so I'm stacked on Save skills with only like 24 orbs spent. I was prepared to spend way more for two Near Saves alone but now I don't have to, guess I can wait patiently for another chance of Legendary Micaiah happening this month and the inevitable disappointment when she shares with Fallen Edelgard.

In the meantime I'll enjoy Near Save Black Knight and Gatrie and probably will use Far Save Brave Hector on AR-D, probably will wait on the latter investment in case CYL shakes up things enough though I doubt it.

R_N

Continuing IntSys's "we're sorry for Sigurd" tour, Stall Ploy with the new status effect that reverses movement buffs.

R_N

also not every sigurd/nott line necessarily has the set up for restore + or the recovery skills

The real limiting factor is being stuck on a seasonal, but alas. It's still funny. I hope the braves continue to have these suspiciously specific counter effects on them.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Suddenly Steady Breath seal.

Have fun, freshly-relieved Armor units. Arden's going to have a blast.

Zora

perpetually tired
the steady breath seal will probably push me to fodder off Gustav to Arden. Steady breath seal works so so well for near save Arden, as it lets him use close def 4. Just need to finish HM farming my Sumia aka close def 3 fodder.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Finn’s refine isn’t super amazing but it’s still really good, and a huge upgrade from a regular brave lance.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Gotta love how the Def/Res penalty on Loyalty Spear literally doesn’t matter, because the weapon is applying an equal Atk debuff on the enemy during combat and removing their Atk buffs too.

Finn ultimately got a free 4 speed and a 14 Mt. Master Lance. Can’t go wrong with that.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
When are those CYL Heroes coming out? At first I thought it was near end-July, beginning-August but that doesn't seem to be the case this year... Feh Channel doesn't even mention their release date...

R_N

When are those CYL Heroes coming out? At first I thought it was near end-July, beginning-August but that doesn't seem to be the case this year... Feh Channel doesn't even mention their release date...
It is traditionally the middle of August

not coincidentally, the next New Heroes banner is 8/17.